Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart

Service 888-878-7944

We Make It Easy !

1st Service at TCTS

by from Palm City |

We recently moved into the Stuart area and this was the 1st regular service performed on my wife's vehicle. The dealer facility was very helpful in fitting us in without an appointment. The service writer George Cole was extremely courteous and professional. The service was performed on time.

Great Dealership

by from Stuart FL |

Great Dealership!!!! Jack is great and extremely helpful.

Service on the spot!

by from Stuart, FL |

I have had Toyotas for the 14 years we have lived in the Stuart area, and have taken all of them to this dealer. This time, I needed to get my mini-van in for a required maintenance and oil change and replacement lift handle before leaving for a trip. Not only did Mike Matos get me in that day, he had all the maintenance done so that I could pick up my van up at 5 pm. the same day. From the young lady who met me at the check-in lane to the fellow who washed my car, to the other young lady who brought me my van at the end of the day, everyone was courteous and expedient.

August 2, 2014

Thank you, your comments and experience is very important to us, as that is how we build our business.

Exceptional service!

by from Palm City, FL |

I went to Toyota of Stuart to get a part replaced under an extended warranty. Mike Matos (Service Advisor) was very accommodating. He called the extended warranty company and arranged for the replacement part (not in stock), called several times and communicated effectively to give updated information to ensure the process went smoothly without any pressure. When I actually went to have the work done again he was very helpful and the work was done as promised and in the time frame given to me so wait time was minimally expected & appreciated.

Outstanding service

by from Stuart, Fl |

I bought a 2007 and 2010 Toyota from this dealership and still own both. I'm very satisfied with both and would recommend this dealership to everyone. The service manager, Dom Aloise, is outstanding. He is straight forward, honest, and extremely helpful. I keep cars for a long time and I know Dom is helping me do that.

Great service

by from Stuart FL |

I always have a great experience at Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart. Service manager Jack Rayment is the greatest. He is a valuable asset to your company. Everyone is very friendly and the overall experience is a pleasure. I highly recommend this dealership. You won't be disappointed.

July 12, 2014

Thanks Don, but I am a little perplexed with the overall score 3.0, is there a reason for that ? We love your kind words and reccommendation, but do not understand the over all score. Please let me know what we can do to get it changed to a 5.0 ? John Harrison Internet Director 772-283-8300

This is the best Toyota dealer around!

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

I have been going to this dealer since 1996 and have always had a great experience! Everyone is friendly and very willing to help. The service dept. is the best around - and so is Dom Aloise! He goes the extra mile to make sure each customer is treated with the greatest respect and is completely satisfied with the service! He is a true professional 100% !

June 24, 2014

Hello - Thank you for leaving this great review! I am very happy to hear that we've had you as a customer since 1996 and look forward to working with you in the future. Sincerely, John Harrison

Excellent assistance and knowledge

by from Boynton beach, FL |

Jacob Candiotti is an excellent , diligent , honest and very helpful Toyota Representative. He is an outstanding person. He went above and beyond his duty to accommodate my condition. I will definitely go back to that dealership because of him and will recommend it to my friends.

July 12, 2014

Thank you Ralf, your comments and scores are very important to us.

The best service department

by from Jensen Beach, FL |

My service advisor, Jack Rayment, is the best! He makes sure that my service issues are addressed as though it was his car. I highly recommend Treasure Coast Toyota to anyone.

Dealer refuses to honor my purchase agreement

by from Stuart, FL |

When I purchased my car, the agreement included batteries for life and tires for life. After the dealership was sold, the new owner decided NOT to honor the agreements of the former owner. And I was never notified that the dealership had made this change to the previous agreements. It was not until I needed new tires that I was informed of the change. If they feel there is nothing wrong with not honoring the tires for life agreements, then why not inform the customers of this change. I called to discuss the policy change with the manager and he never called me back. I had been servicing my vehicle at this dealership since I purchased my car, but that will change. I will not bring my car there ever again and will not buy my new car from them. How do they expect to keep their customers??