Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart

5101 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

New 877-264-1473 New877-264-1473
Used 877-688-3295 Used877-688-3295
Service 866-940-8151 Service 866-940-8151

Our people make the difference

Treasure Coast Toyota a delightful experience.

by from Jensen Beach, Florida |

I went to Treasure Coast Toyota for an oil change and went home with a new car. Everyone at Treasure Coast Toyota were professional and friendly. My sales representative was, Neville Silvera, it was a pleasure dealing with him. He even took me inside my Camry and explained everything to me and set up my bluetooth. I have to say it was a very enjoyable experience. I also, would like to thank, David Barrnet, the manager who gave us a great deal. Everyone at Treasure Coast Toyota was a delight. Thank you again, Janet Rintone

A MOST PLEASANT EXPERIENCE

by from PALM CITY |

Even though my Tundra was in for a 'freebie' (frame inspection mandated by Toyota), Dom Aloise treated me like a million dollar spender! The complete, all-inclusive, no charge wash was unexpected and appreciated.

treated honestly

by from stuart, fl |

I was taken care of by Denise. She was awesome. A true assest to toyota

professional operation

by from palm city, fl |

the service people are very professional and i like the fact that one gentleman is devoted to resolving general issues related to your car not necessarily related to the reason for service. GEORGE COLE is a very knowledgeable and pleasant service person with whom to work. the only drawback is related to the online scheduling system, which has failed twice for me.

Excellent Service Dept

by from Stuart, fl |

Treasure Coast Toyota always does the Service right the first time. I have been taking our cars to them for 14 years, and I have never been dissapointed with there quality of service. Mike Matos the service advisor even tried to talk me out of a Trans flush and fill which not due untill 100kmiles, this is Honesty and Integrity! I never second guess my decicion to have our cars serviced there. You won't have to take your cars back for service the second time, because they do it right the first time!

Fantastic service and honesty

by from stuart,fl |

I've found Treasure Coast Toyota and Mike in Service to be excellent. Their prices on repairs are comparable to other shops and I know they are taking hood care of my 01 Tundra.

Outstanding Service

by from Stuart, Fl |

Service manager, Don Alois, is helpful, informative and explains everything perfectly

Excellent service from Service manager.

by from Stuart, FL |

I have been dealing with Stuart Toyota since 1999. Since the recent switch in owners, the service has been excellent. I have bought two cars and leased three. The service Dept. manager with whom I dealt, Dom Aloise, is excellent in all ways.....he is extremely knowledegable and thourogh and very helpful and patient. I highly recommend him. I have not bought or leased a car in over two years, so can't speak for the sales people. They seemed friendly, helpful and not at all high- pressure when I was looking around the showroom while waiting for my car to be serviced.

October 7, 2014

Thank Cynthia, We really appreciate your words, It is our aim to build up our customer base one at a time by doing the right things. Hopefully you will give us a chance when you are ready to change your vehicle. John Harrison Internet Director

Service dept

by from Stuart,FL |

Mike Matos in service is flat out awesome. Twice I brought my Tundra in and both times service exceeded my expectations. He IS my go to guy for all repairs on my tundra and Camry !

October 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind words.

Amazing Dealership and Staff

by from Palm City, Fl |

I moved to Florida 1 year ago from New York. I was driving a 2009 Toyota Venza. I had regular maintenance performed on my vehicle over the course of the year. The staff was always great. Scheduling service was always easy and could be done within a day. Recently the vehicle was in for maintenance. I was wondering the showroom. I stopped to look at a 2014 Venza. Robert, a salesman approached me and we started talking. At the time I wasn't even looking to buy a new car. His easy going, no pressure personality made the difference. I told Robert what I wanted and he found the car for me including the color. From start to finish he made the whole process very simple. I commend the entire staff at Treasure Coast Toyota. They are all very friendly and professional. I have owed many different vehicles and dealt with numerous different dealerships. None of them come close to the awesome staff of Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart.

October 7, 2014

Thank you Roxanne, it makes it all worth while when we get a good review. John Harrison Internet Director