Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart

New 866-462-3759
Used 877-266-9027
Service 888-878-7944

We Make It Easy !

Extended warranty that actually worked

by from Stuart, Fl |

Had as extended warranty issue. They Actually covered a rather large problem with my Highlander rear automatic door. Separated from control arm don't know why but Toyota replaced the whole rear door control motor and arm attachment. Vehicle hAd 52000 on it but didn't matter, replaced everything. I'm sure it was Toyota that ok'd it but sure was nice to not have to argue. The service mAn was typical, you know cool acting but came through in the end. Hate to leave Earl but I live in Stuart and it's a long drive to Palm Beach Gardens. Thanks for the pleasant repair. Frank

Best Service in Town!

by from Stuart, FL |

It's the best car buying experience I've had. The guys at Treasure Coast Toyota are so nice, friendly and professional I can't say enough about the great experience! When I brought back my car for the first 5000 mile check up they had me in and out in quick! I love my Toyota Avalon and will continue to buy all future cars just because of the staff. I highly recommend buying a car there!

everyone friendly and helpful

by from stuart flordia |

hello we just bought 2 rav 4 2014 in one day from the best salesman bob greatorex stuart toyota fl his knowledge and great sales manger was a great expirence we went in for just one and because of bob bought 2 we love them he got me the color i wanted overnight it was great told all my friends thank you eileen and mike breslin

Love My Rav4#

by from Port Saint Lucie Fl |

Many thinks to Frank,For the way the buying of my Rav#4 was such a pleasant experience.The treatment of the staff was great.Could not ask for such ease in the buying process.Frank keep up the good work.Thanks again for a great service Margaret B

Scheduled Service Appointment

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

I recently moved to Florida from NY and chose Toyota of Stuart as my closest dealer for service on my Tundra. I have been there twice now and have had a great customer experience both times but its my latest visit I would like to comment on. I had made an appointment for a 10,000 mile service for my Tundra. I showed up at the time I was told but through some error the appointment was never entered into the computer so they didn't have me down. Rather than turn me away and make another appointment the Service Manager Dom Aloise came right out and told me that he would be able to accommodate me and took my truck right in for the service. He asked me to have a seat in their waiting area and even offered something to eat from their BBQ grill they were having that day. When my truck was ready he personally went and got it from the lot and drove it around for me. Now thats service I am not used to and will definitely tell everyone how Dom and everyone at Toyota of Stuart goes out of their way to be courteous to their customers and I plan on establishing a long lasting relationship with them for all my vehicle needs.

Saved over $2000 by purchasing elsewhere.Bad...

by from Jupiter, FL |

Spent over 2 hours negotiating with salesman and sales manager. They didn't want to "lose money on the transaction". Bought the same exact car we were discussing 15 miles south at another dealer for $2000 less and he told me he made money....

Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart responded to this review

March 13, 2014

Hi Ted, I am very disappointed to hear about your recent experience at Treasure Coast Toyota and understand your frustration with the sales department. I never like to hear that a customer has walked away dissatisfied, so I would encourage you to contact me at your convenience. Sincerely, John Harrison 772-678-7441 jharrison@treasurecoasttoyota.com

Excellent Service

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

I bought my Toyota here at Treasure Coast Toyota last year, and had it service here since then. The service is always great the Service Advisers very professional and anyone of the staff that I have come across very friendly. As far as the work quality, I have found it to be very good. The technicians have always done a good job, one one service trip even found a burned out bulb in the interior cabin that I had failed to notice. Will continue to come here to get my Toyota serviced.

I would give this dealer a 10 out of 10!!!

by from Toronto, Ontario |

Elaine and Amanda attended to my every need! I would highly recommend this dealership to anybody. Elaine went above and beyond for my elderly parents. Amanda was quick to respond to my every question! I bought a car from the internet and we negotiated everything over the phone. My parents attended in person to test drive the car and ultimately purchase the car. Elaine and Amanda gave me piece of mind that I was making the right choice!! I would highly recommend Treasure Coast Toyota!

Poor customer service, waste of time

by from Palm bay, FL |

I went to this dealership after finding a car online that I was intrested in. I was looking for a used car to commute with and had decided on a fairly low budget. When i got there, the sales person Neville Silvera refused to show me the car I had wanted to look at. He insisted that i look at a 350z that was in terrible condition. The car I had come down to look at was priced at about 6,000, and looking at it when the salesperson was not around, was in decent shape. He refused to allow me to look at it when he was there, kept herding me towards what is a very poor looking and running car. I told him I wasn't interested in that car, but he ran my credit anyways, told me that "he could do it" for about $15,000.. which is more than double what i had wanted to spend. I ended up having to fight with him to get the keys to my trade-in back before I could leave and go to a more reasonable dealer that actually let me look at the car I wanted to buy, not the one they wanted to push on me.

Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart responded to this review

January 16, 2014

Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to review Treasure Coast Toyota. I understand you are not pleased by your recent experience with our dealership. I know that we were unable to find a vehicle for you and I apologize for the inconvenience. I spoke with our staff about your visit and I apologize if we offended you in any way.

Wonderful Experience

by from Stuart, FL |

My buying experience at Toyota of Stuart was a very pleasurable one. I spotted the car, 2006 convertible, as I was driving by and went home and looked it up on the website. I was very pleased with the mileage and details on the site and contacted them by email after hours. I not only got a response--I had an email conversation with the web person and made an appt for the next morning. I was greeted promptly and within minutes, our assigned salesperson, Elaine Johnson, met us at the car. She was professional, courteous and what I appreciated most--honest and low key. To make a long story short, we purchased the car that day after a very comfortable 'negotiation' and the Danny in the finance department helped us secure the necessary loan. The service department then took over and tweaked a few things for us per Elaine's instruction and my beautiful convertible was sitting in my driveway by mid afternoon. I would highly recommend this dealership and Elaine and Danny in particular.