Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart

5101 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

New 877-264-1473 New 877-264-1473
Used 877-688-3295 Used 877-688-3295
Service 866-940-8151 Service 866-940-8151

Our people make the difference

Great experience

by from Jupiter, FL |

Jarrett was awesome. Made the whole process easy. Proud owner of a NEW 2014 4 Runner!

Great service department

by from Palm City |

I have had my vehicles service at this dealership for the last 9 years along with purchasing several vehicles and can only say that it has been an excellent experience overall. Jack Rayment is in my estimation THE best customer service repesentative I have dealt with in my 50+ years of owning a car. Jack is not only extremely knowledgeable about Toyota products but really cares about the customer and has gone above and beyond several times to make sure that the few issues I have had are taken care of.

A Toyota dealer who instills confidence

by from Stuart Fl. |

My vehicles have been serviced by Treasure Coast Toyota for the past 10 years. Their Service people are knowledgeable and efficient. Their Sales people are professional and honest. I give particular notice to Neville who sold me a 2014 Highlander. Neville was well mannered and convincing..

Excellent Customer Service

by from Florida |

I would like to thank Jacob Candiotti, Customer Liaison, for his great help and advice with guiding me to manage my car. He is very knowledgeable, not only in his own domain, but with other parts too. He guided me through the whole process to get the best quality of customer service.

Extended warranty that actually worked

by from Stuart, Fl |

Had as extended warranty issue. They Actually covered a rather large problem with my Highlander rear automatic door. Separated from control arm don't know why but Toyota replaced the whole rear door control motor and arm attachment. Vehicle hAd 52000 on it but didn't matter, replaced everything. I'm sure it was Toyota that ok'd it but sure was nice to not have to argue. The service mAn was typical, you know cool acting but came through in the end. Hate to leave Earl but I live in Stuart and it's a long drive to Palm Beach Gardens. Thanks for the pleasant repair. Frank

Best Service in Town!

by from Stuart, FL |

It's the best car buying experience I've had. The guys at Treasure Coast Toyota are so nice, friendly and professional I can't say enough about the great experience! When I brought back my car for the first 5000 mile check up they had me in and out in quick! I love my Toyota Avalon and will continue to buy all future cars just because of the staff. I highly recommend buying a car there!

everyone friendly and helpful

by from stuart flordia |

hello we just bought 2 rav 4 2014 in one day from the best salesman bob greatorex stuart toyota fl his knowledge and great sales manger was a great expirence we went in for just one and because of bob bought 2 we love them he got me the color i wanted overnight it was great told all my friends thank you eileen and mike breslin

Love My Rav4#

by from Port Saint Lucie Fl |

Many thinks to Frank,For the way the buying of my Rav#4 was such a pleasant experience.The treatment of the staff was great.Could not ask for such ease in the buying process.Frank keep up the good work.Thanks again for a great service Margaret B

Scheduled Service Appointment

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

I recently moved to Florida from NY and chose Toyota of Stuart as my closest dealer for service on my Tundra. I have been there twice now and have had a great customer experience both times but its my latest visit I would like to comment on. I had made an appointment for a 10,000 mile service for my Tundra. I showed up at the time I was told but through some error the appointment was never entered into the computer so they didn't have me down. Rather than turn me away and make another appointment the Service Manager Dom Aloise came right out and told me that he would be able to accommodate me and took my truck right in for the service. He asked me to have a seat in their waiting area and even offered something to eat from their BBQ grill they were having that day. When my truck was ready he personally went and got it from the lot and drove it around for me. Now thats service I am not used to and will definitely tell everyone how Dom and everyone at Toyota of Stuart goes out of their way to be courteous to their customers and I plan on establishing a long lasting relationship with them for all my vehicle needs.

Saved over $2000 by purchasing elsewhere.Bad...

by from Jupiter, FL |

Spent over 2 hours negotiating with salesman and sales manager. They didn't want to "lose money on the transaction". Bought the same exact car we were discussing 15 miles south at another dealer for $2000 less and he told me he made money....

Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart responded to this review

March 13, 2014

Hi Ted, I am very disappointed to hear about your recent experience at Treasure Coast Toyota and understand your frustration with the sales department. I never like to hear that a customer has walked away dissatisfied, so I would encourage you to contact me at your convenience. Sincerely, John Harrison 772-678-7441 jharrison@treasurecoasttoyota.com