Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart

New 866-462-3759
Used 877-266-9027
Service 888-878-7944

We Make It Easy !

Best dealership I've ever been to

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

When we were looking to replace my wife's very tired and sad car we went to Treasure Coast Toyota on my father-in-law's recommendation. We were looking to buy a Toyota but after listening to what we were looking for and actually hearing what we were saying, Barry recommended a Scion, which we didn't think of. It turned out to be a very good purchase. We were surprisingly satisfied and impressed with the car to the point that we returned to Barry two month's later to buy another Scion for me. So we are now a Scion Xd family and we're very happy with our cars. My commute is 105 miles a day to and from work and I average between 38 and 42 Mpg. At times its been as highs as 52 Mpg. I use cruise control and don't speed. Previous to going to Treasure Coast Toyota we went to another another Toyota dealership, the one that has a feminine name even though its a male owner. If you live in the Treasure Coast you know who it is. We had a very uneasy experience with them. High pressure sales tactics to the point where they held on to our car keys, after they 'checked out our trade-in car' for value, until I asked for them back and it took me asking three times before I had them in hand. We'll never go back there and I warn everyone that I can about them. Avoid them like the plague. Too bad, they had good used cars at decent prices, but they really need to change their tactics. Last week was my second visit to Treasure Coast Toyota for scheduled service and maintenance and I cannot be happier with this dealership. George in the service department once again was very professional and courteous. George made recommendations regarding the replacement of a particular part and was absolutely professional when I declined to replace the part, which I could do myself at home. Everyone from Sales, Finance and Service have been very friendly, courteous and professional. In previous reviews there have been complaints about this place but our experiences have been wonderful and I highly recommend this place for purchases or service.

World Class Service Staff

by from Stuart FL |

I brought my 1993 MR2 with 36k miles in for a timing belt / water pump service. Was quoted a fair price. After I picked it up, the next morning I had coolant on my garage floor. I immediately returned to the dealer. Service Manager was quickly involved. They took the car right in, assessed the problem, provided a loaner and car was repaired. Water pump gasket was leaking. Why am I so happy? Because things do happen. Its what the dealer does when things go wrong. And this dealers response was superb. They admitted their error, took care of it with no questions and apologized for the inconvienence. I could not be happier and will return here.

great experience

by from vero beach FL |

Drove all the way from Vero Beach to buy from the folks at Treasure Coast Toyota in Stuart. New owner and new staff were the only reason I tried them again, and it was like night and day from the last experince with them 18 months ago. Everyone was professional and the price was the same as I was quoted online - NO GAMES! By far the best purchase experince I've had since moving to Florida.

Great Service

by from jensen Beach |

Just had my wife's honda serviced. Honda quoted me $169 Treasure Coast Toyota did it for $69. A hundred dollars is a hundred dollars.....David

FINALLY UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

by from Jensen Beach, FL |

What an amazing difference. I had tried to buy a car a year ago and as you can see I was not the only one last year that gave them one star. I decided to give them another chance because of the change in ownership and management. What a breath of fresh air. They gave me a fair Internet price I know they made money but they deserve a profit. Please hold on to my sale person Nelson, he worked hard for me. David and Lori

New facility, Old School Management Philosophy

by from Florida |

I found the vehicle that fit my search criteria at Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart thanks to cars.com. I scheduled a test drive and the sales person was promptly available upon my arrival. After a few simple questions about the hybrid vehicle, it became quickly apparent that the salesman lacked any real knowledge about the vehicle I was test driving, in fact I knew much more about the vehicle. In my opinion, it shows a lack of respect for the consumer when dealerships improperly train their sales people. I purchased the vehicle because I educated myself about the vehicle beforehand and it was exactly what I was looking for. Equally important, I completed the purchase because they gave me, after 2 hours of negotiations, exactly what Kelly Blue Book said my vehicle Trade-in value was. I understand everybody must make a profit, but is it necessary to start negotiations by offering the customer $5000 below trade-in value? I pity the uneducated consumer that walks into these dealerships to purchase a vehicle without proper knowledge and negotiation skills. It makes you want to just walk out when they low-ball you like that. Anyway, they wanted to make a deal and finally agreed to give me the true market value for my trade-in. Would I recommend this Dealership, not necessarily, but on the other hand I would not discourage anyone from purchasing from Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart. It?s just that they (like most dealerships) don?t make me feel like they really care, it?s all about the money and customer service is just words.

November 18, 2012

James, I am sorry you were not truly happy, but I am sure they eventually gave you an acceptable number for your trade. We do price our cars aggressively to drive traffic, and therefore we sell low and need to watch what we pay for vehicles. We do thank you for your business and hope you can come by for service.

Terrible Service

by from Port St. Lucien, FL |

Here's the summary of what happened: -We walked in and none of the 5 salesmen who were sitting around drinking coffee even looked up to greet us -Sales manager walked by without saying hello -Salesman who finally took care of us took extreme offense when we weren't sure if we liked the first type of car he showed us -Salesman didn't even offer to show us the other vehicle we were interested in; he instead pressed on about the first one, and repeatedly asked why we didn't like it (please note we never actually said we didn't like the car, we just weren't sure it was the one for us.) -Salesman sat us down inside and asked "What brand of car but Toyota can you think of that you still see ten year old models out on the streets." Since I'm only 19 (which puts me at the age of 9 when those models came out) and just this week started looking to buy my own car, I replied "Well, I honestly can't answer that because I don't know the older models." He then turned to my father and fiance and said "Well, since you both actually look intelligent, what do you have to say?" Basically, if we choose to go with a Toyota we will NOT be buying it from Treasure Coast Toyota in Stuart.

Wonderful staff

by from 34997 |

Dave Memon and his staff are tops! Thank you so much.

November 20, 2012

Thank you for your business! We appreciate the recommendation.

More than I expected

by from palm city |

After 3 days and about 7 hours of searching the internet and calling dealers, I finally got the answers I wanted and went to Treasure Coast Toyota. Not only did the have the 2009 Corlla I asked about but they must have had 14 others. But you got to go in this place to get the full effect. Free food and drink Free car wash whenever...not just after service but whenever. No dealer fee was a nice thing to. Go there and see it I will go back alot

November 20, 2012

Thank you for the kind words! We are glad to hear that your customer service experience was positive.

Better than anywhere else

by from Palm City |

Well after 3 days and about 6 hours of searching on line and calling the dealers, 1 stood out in every category...Treasure Coast Toyota. You really have to go in this place to see all they have to offer. Big selection of used Corollas. Free food and beverages BEFORE I even bought anything and a car wash whenever. I highly recommend this place and the people