Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart

5101 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

Used 888-731-0058 Used 888-731-0058

I would give this dealer a 10 out of 10!!!

by from Toronto, Ontario |

Elaine and Amanda attended to my every need! I would highly recommend this dealership to anybody. Elaine went above and beyond for my elderly parents. Amanda was quick to respond to my every question! I bought a car from the internet and we negotiated everything over the phone. My parents attended in person to test drive the car and ultimately purchase the car. Elaine and Amanda gave me piece of mind that I was making the right choice!! I would highly recommend Treasure Coast Toyota!

Poor customer service, waste of time

by from Palm bay, FL |

I went to this dealership after finding a car online that I was intrested in. I was looking for a used car to commute with and had decided on a fairly low budget. When i got there, the sales person Neville Silvera refused to show me the car I had wanted to look at. He insisted that i look at a 350z that was in terrible condition. The car I had come down to look at was priced at about 6,000, and looking at it when the salesperson was not around, was in decent shape. He refused to allow me to look at it when he was there, kept herding me towards what is a very poor looking and running car. I told him I wasn't interested in that car, but he ran my credit anyways, told me that "he could do it" for about $15,000.. which is more than double what i had wanted to spend. I ended up having to fight with him to get the keys to my trade-in back before I could leave and go to a more reasonable dealer that actually let me look at the car I wanted to buy, not the one they wanted to push on me.

Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart responded to this review

January 16, 2014

Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to review Treasure Coast Toyota. I understand you are not pleased by your recent experience with our dealership. I know that we were unable to find a vehicle for you and I apologize for the inconvenience. I spoke with our staff about your visit and I apologize if we offended you in any way.

Wonderful Experience

by from Stuart, FL |

My buying experience at Toyota of Stuart was a very pleasurable one. I spotted the car, 2006 convertible, as I was driving by and went home and looked it up on the website. I was very pleased with the mileage and details on the site and contacted them by email after hours. I not only got a response--I had an email conversation with the web person and made an appt for the next morning. I was greeted promptly and within minutes, our assigned salesperson, Elaine Johnson, met us at the car. She was professional, courteous and what I appreciated most--honest and low key. To make a long story short, we purchased the car that day after a very comfortable 'negotiation' and the Danny in the finance department helped us secure the necessary loan. The service department then took over and tweaked a few things for us per Elaine's instruction and my beautiful convertible was sitting in my driveway by mid afternoon. I would highly recommend this dealership and Elaine and Danny in particular.

Jarred and the rest of the team came through again

by from Hobe Sound FL |

This is the 5th car we've purchased from Treasure Coast Toyota - wouldn't shop anywhere else

Very good trade in experience with Treasure Coast

by from Okeechobee |

I traded in my 2005 Scion XA for a 2014 Scion XD with an automatic transmission - my very first automatic in over 50 years of driving. The salesperson, John, was very helpful, explaining all the new options in this Scion. The financial process was a bit challenging but was completed to my satisfaction, and management was still smiling when I left with a new Scion - which looks very much like the 2005. This was my first experience with this dealership, and was a very good one. I can call John any time for help should I need it. My only suggestion would be for the person with whom the customer has an appointment (Amanda in my case) let the customer know when the appointment is made that another individual would be handling the sale/service (John, in my case). When I arrived he was there by a Scion and I brushed him aside because I had an appointment with Amanda who then "handed me over" to John. It was awkward for me because it reminded my of the old bait & switch. John said it wasn't a problem for him.

car critic

by from Palm City |

My second trip to the dealership was an improvement over the first, John and Allie worked up a good deal, I requested a low key salesperson, I got John.. I have driven a Toyota since 2004 and 2007, now replaced one for the wife, we love the Venza.

Professional dealership

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

Everyone was professional, helpful, caring, courteous and timely. When we bought our FJ cruiser they even had a young lady set up blue tooth and she gave us her card in case we had any more questions. Jack in service department is wonderful. Had to use service department to put step up rails on and then again for oil change etc. Received quick service and car washed each time.

Worst Dealership Ever

by from boynton beach, fl |

Do not purchase a car here. Fraudulent cyber advertising. They do not deliver what they promise, and they do not respond to your complaints. I had to contact Toyota Motor Corp. Because their customer service coordinator did not bother to get back to me with my concerns. I have given this dealership 3 weeks to deal with my concerns so now I am forced to go public with my hoorific dealings with them. I now see that the BBB has given them a rating of an "F"

Treasure Coast Toyota of Stuart responded to this review

December 18, 2013

I am just hearing about this, Who have you been dealing with and can I get your name and contact info so I can look into it? John Harrison Internet Director 561-371-8234

Reliable service with good customer care

by from Stuart, FL |

I had my CV joints replaced on my 153,000 mile Avalon. The work was done in the estimated less about 20 minutes. The work was completed and the car washed and vacuumed when I received it. I've had no problems with the repair. I have most of my maintenance done at this dealer. I do so because the particular service manager I use is outstanding and because I know they really know how to work on Toyotas. I'm leery of independents who work on many makes of cars. My last experience with an outside mechanic revealed the accuracy of my belief. My requirement is to have as near to 100% reliability as possible. The car only failed in this respect once, when the shift linkage for the automatic transmission let go leaving it stuck in reverse. This required a tow. So basically I know the car will always perform as expected for me. That's peace of mind. Dealing with a good dealer's maintenance department can be more expensive, but reliability is the result, for me. They find things before they become a problem. I also do my part in bring things to their attention as soon as I notice them. It takes both of these to keep a car reliable.

Best dealership I've ever been to

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

When we were looking to replace my wife's very tired and sad car we went to Treasure Coast Toyota on my father-in-law's recommendation. We were looking to buy a Toyota but after listening to what we were looking for and actually hearing what we were saying, Barry recommended a Scion, which we didn't think of. It turned out to be a very good purchase. We were surprisingly satisfied and impressed with the car to the point that we returned to Barry two month's later to buy another Scion for me. So we are now a Scion Xd family and we're very happy with our cars. My commute is 105 miles a day to and from work and I average between 38 and 42 Mpg. At times its been as highs as 52 Mpg. I use cruise control and don't speed. Previous to going to Treasure Coast Toyota we went to another another Toyota dealership, the one that has a feminine name even though its a male owner. If you live in the Treasure Coast you know who it is. We had a very uneasy experience with them. High pressure sales tactics to the point where they held on to our car keys, after they 'checked out our trade-in car' for value, until I asked for them back and it took me asking three times before I had them in hand. We'll never go back there and I warn everyone that I can about them. Avoid them like the plague. Too bad, they had good used cars at decent prices, but they really need to change their tactics. Last week was my second visit to Treasure Coast Toyota for scheduled service and maintenance and I cannot be happier with this dealership. George in the service department once again was very professional and courteous. George made recommendations regarding the replacement of a particular part and was absolutely professional when I declined to replace the part, which I could do myself at home. Everyone from Sales, Finance and Service have been very friendly, courteous and professional. In previous reviews there have been complaints about this place but our experiences have been wonderful and I highly recommend this place for purchases or service.