1300 Center Point Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35215

Used 888-802-3187
Service 877-297-6194

Serra Toyota, in Birmingham, AL - Home of the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty

by from Birmingham, AL |

This is the third automobile I have purchased from Serra Toyota. I continue to come back. My service manager, Brian Milam, gives me confidence that any repair is abolutely necessary and communicates with me throught the process on what they find, costs, and when to expect my service to me completed. The sales person I dealt with was Morgan Smith. He was super; very professional and polite. He truly earned by business by being informative and honest about the value of certain upgrades/additions that allowed me to stay in the price range I wanted. He did not try to push anything on me that was not important to me or was of little value.

April 27, 2013

Mr Green thank you for sharing your thoughts on Brian and Morgan, 2 of our long term, excellent employees of Serra Toyota. We look forward to serving you in the future !

THE PLACE TO GO!!

by from Birmingham, AL |

The people at Serra Toyota provide exceptional customer service from the moment you enter the door! We just recently purchased another Toyota from them, and we are beyond impressed. We worked with Phillip Turner, and he really took the time out to discuss our financing needs and car needs. If anyone goes to Serra, we promise you will not leave disappointed (or empty-handed) because they will do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We did not feel as if it was only about a sale with them; it felt more like family members concerned about your overall well-being. If you are in need of a new car, this is definitely the place to go.

April 3, 2014

Hi Curt, We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We are pleased to hear how impressed you were by our dealership staff. We always want our customers to have an enjoyable experience and we want to meet all of our customer's needs. We are happy to hear Phillip could get you behind the wheel of a vehicle you love. Enjoy your new Toyota!

Serra Toyota is HIGHLY recommended

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

I just purchased my second vehicle from Serra Toyota. I have had nothing but a great experience with this dealership. My salesman, Brett Hickman was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They truly care about the customer and want to make sure they are able to find you the best car for the best price to meet your needs. Both times I purchased my vehicle my salesman met the challenge they had ahead of them and were able to find me the best deal that worked for my personal situation and both times I drove off in a new car that I am extremely happy with!! I would recommend Serra Toyota to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

March 29, 2014

Hi Nikie, We want to thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! Your kind words are deeply appreciated. We are happy to hear that Brett was so helpful through your experience. We are thrilled you came back to our dealership for your second vehicle. Your loyalty and kind words are deeply appreciated. Thank you for your business! Serra Toyota

Serra Toyota Centerpoint Parkway

by from Centerpoint, AL |

I just wanted give a shout out to Matt at Serra Toyota about my past service on the 4th of March 2014. I have always refused to go to Serra Toyota because of the awful Service I received in the past. The last time i went to Serra Toyota for a big problem with a car was about 15years ago and i was never going back to that store ever again. But once again a problem came up and my family had such bad service with Toyota in Jasper and in Hoover we had no choice but to go to Serra in Centerpoint. Matt seemed to actually care about our problem with our vehicle kept me informed with phone calls and when i came to pick up the vehicle we found another problem and Matt the car right back in and fix in 30mins and he still came into the waiting room about every 10mins to let me know how things were going. I will have to say that Serra Toyota has gotten and old customer back based on the service i just received and he should be patted on the back for that from his Managers. Keep up the Great work Matt and we will see you again if we have problems.

March 7, 2014

Hi Ronny, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to gain back your business. We always want to provide a positive and satisfying experience for our customers. We are so happy to hear that you received such great service. Matt is a great asset to our team and we are happy to call him one of our own! We will be sure to pass along your words. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future. -Serra Toyota

Used car scam artists

by from Huntsville, AL |

You should visit Serra Toyota of Birmingham if you wish to be cheated on your trade-in and over charged for your purchase. This is a very talent dealership in the art of deception. While visiting Serra Toyota of Birmingham I feel that I discovered the source of used car dealers being portrayed as scam artist looking to feast on the uninformed consumer. I walked into the dealership and from the moment I shook hands with the only manager on duty, Michael, I could feel his twisted web being woven. I had conducted enough internet research to know the KBB trade-in value of my vehicle as well as the KBB suggested retail price of theirs. However, the retailer, looking to scam me out of my trade and dignity, offered me less than half the KBB value of my trade and 120% of the KBB value of their vehicle which was apparently a steal because it was marked down $3,000. I can honestly say I have never been more disappointed in a customer service team. I will never again visit Serra Toyota and beg you to do the same.

March 5, 2014

Hi Brian, We are so sorry to hear about your negative experience in dealing with our sales and finance departments, as well as for any frustration we caused you. We want to ensure you that we are never looking to deceive our customers. We also want to ensure you that we do care about our customers and their experience's at our dealership. We would like to extend our sincerest apologies that you left our dealership with disapproval overshadowing your experience. If you would like to speak with our Customer Relations Manager, Meghan Barnes please do not hesitate to contact her at 205-838-4400 ext 201.

Ronald Babice

by from Birmingham,Alabama |

Excellent job.paper work ran smoothly.Car Ln surface ob tain on site without a hassle. After car was chosen Mr Babice informed me that he will proceed to process my loan application. In a few more hours I was ready to drive away with my new car. I will recommend all my friends who need a car contact him. Thanks Ronald Babice

Great Salesman

by from Birmingham, AL |

Ahmadou Sow is AWESOME!!! My car buying experience was a great one with him and the team at Serra Toyota. His knowledge about the car made my decision making an easy process.

SUMMER BROWNING BUYER ,,SALESMAN RON

by from MOODY AL |

I HAD FOUGHT FOR MY DISABILITY FOR 7 YEARS AND KNEW THAT MY CREDIT WAS NOT GREAT SO NEVER DREAMED I COULD GET A NICE CAR WITH WARRNITIES THAT I COULD AFFORD ,,THEN MY MOM CATHERINE BROWNING GOT A CAR FROM MR RON B.. AND HE SAID HE COULD ALSO GET ME IN ONE AND HE DID SO 5 STARS FROM MAMMA AN ME ALSO

Awesome Experience

by from Somerville, Al |

Wonderful experience! This was our first time going to this dealership and we will be back! Ronald Babice is a wonderful car salesman. Thank you Ron! Everyone at Serra Toyota is very nice and helpful!!

Perfect, 2 for 2

by from Hoover, AL |

After a lot of searching and haggling with other dealerships for a 2014 4Runner limited, I called Serra. Sales Manager Tim Mergenthal found the color combo and desired options I was looking for and had it secured for me immediately. He was very easy to work with while being professional throughout the entire process. Brett Hickman made the entire sales process easy and seamless. He was extremely knowledgable and one the most sincere salesman I've ever had the pleasure to work with. I was so pleased with my overall experience that I recommended Serra to a co-worker the following day that had been searching without success for a 2014 FJ with a rare color combo. Brett not only located the exact vehicle he was looking for, but my co-worker had it in his possession less than 24 hours after initially speaking with Brett. I couldn't more pleased with the entire experience, Brett and Tim will be my 1st call next time!

First time purchase with Toyota

by from Birmingham, AL |

Ahmadou Sow was a wonderful salesman. He was considerate to me and my budget. He was sensitive to my needs and was able to get me a great car. I was thoroughly impressed with his dedication. He even called me several weeks after my purchase to check on me and how I was enjoying my new car. I have already recommended Mr. Sow and Serra Toyota to several people for their next vehicle purchase. I will definitely be purchasing my next vehicle from him as well. Great people and great service!!