Hoover Toyota

Hoover Toyota

2686 John Hawkins Pkwy, Hoover, AL 35244

New 866-984-0213
Used 866-984-0203

Come Walk the Red Carpet at Hoover Toyota!

Great Buy and Dealership

by from Birmingham, AL |

Purchased a local trade-in and the ad, the price, the process and the personnel were a pleasure to deal with. When I look for my next Toyota I will definitely check their inventory, first.

Bad Experience; Will Never Return

by from Birmingham, AL |

About three weeks ago, Hoover Toyota advertised a good deal on a van over the Internet. Since it was on a weekend, I emailed the request form in and submitted a credit application online. Got a response Monday morning they couldn't find the credit app and had to resubmit on their website. Took off time from work that Monday afternoon to see the vehicle. The salesman first said he didn't know where the vehicle was and then told me someone had put a deposit on it. They hadn't bothered to contact me that it was sold. Then they left the vehicle on their website for several days afterward. I got a real queasy feeling wondering if they were that busy or if this was a bait and switch routine. I felt rushed and unwelcomed at the dealership. I will never EVER set foot on their premises again.