King Acura

1687 Montgomery Hwy, Birmingham, AL 35216

New 866-455-4689 New 866-455-4689
Used 866-454-9776 Used 866-454-9776
Service 888-440-4279 Service 888-440-4279

Committed to Excellence since 1986!

Great Experience

by from Hoover,Al |

I just had to say what a great experience I just had at King Acura!Thanks to everyone from the info and suggestions and guidance of the sales staff to the explanations about my loan and warranty to my detail .I was a late customer but I was not turned away or rushed.I will not only go back for my services but I'll purchase there again and I'll recommend┐┐

Awesome car shopping experience!!

by from Monroeville, AL |

Wow! This dealership is top notch!! A family atmosphere giving everyone top quality service!!! We were blessed to buy our new RDX from King Acura!!! Will return next time!!

Purchased a 2012 Certified Acura MDX Advance

by from Birmingham, AL |

Purchased the car from Rachel Meinke at King Acura. A very pleasant experience from beginning to end. Rachel was very helpful in showing us how to operate the many features of the MDX. The financing process also was very smooth and stress-free. Will purchase another car from King when needed.

Terrible customer service

by from Hoover, AL |

I purchased an Acura TL from this dealer and had all service/maintanence (e.g., oil changes) performed at the dealer in order to accumulate points for free service. When I had enough points for a free oil change, I called and set up the service to be performed three days later. I told them that I would be using my points so that it would be free. They said not a problem. Upon arrival I was told that the points required for a free oil change had doubled so I would be required to pay. On another occasion, the maintanence department left trash in my car. I simply threw it out into their parking lot. No biggie...took about 10 seconds to handle. Finally, I had ply separation in one of the front tires. I called and left a message regarding whether I needed to bring the car into the dealer or go to a Firestone dealer. It took them 3 business days to return my call (I drove another car during that time). I said that I wouldn't buy another car from them if it was going to take 3 days to return my calls and the service manager said that was fine. I will not buy a car or use the maintanence department from this dealership again.

ACURA TSX

by from Mountain Brook, AL |

Ive been a customer at King Acura since 2000. I always go there for all my service needs and have always been treated with respect. Ive been using CHRIS BROOKS in service for 12 years now and what keeps me coming back is his product knowledge and honesty. I highly recommend King Acura and CHRIS BROOKS.

Acura MDX

by from Memphis, TN |

I purchased my vehicle from a different dealership and purchased the Car Care Service Plan. I called the Car Care Service Plan customer service before I brought my vehicle to this dealership and was told my plan would be honored at this dealership. Unforunately that was not the case. I was given the excuse that the coupon only covered a certain amount and the prices are higher at this location for the services that I needed. My services should have been covered despite what the service manager informed me. They were dishonest and told me that they did not sell those service plans at that facility when in fact they do. I can only hope they serviced my vehicle accurately considering their dishonesty.

Review for the Nissan 350Z purchase

by from Birmingham, AL |

I recently bought a Nissan 350Z at King Acura on Highway 31, and I had a wonderful experience. I was greeted at the door by multiple people who were all willing to help me with any questions I had. The staff was very helpful and pleasing to work with. Cody Barnes was the sales man who assisted me with my purchase and was very polite and respectful. He made me feel comfortable and asked what "I" wanted. He made the process as fast and as effortless as possible. The waiting period was minimum. The facility was very well kept and comfortable. Cody Barnes as well as the helpful staff and King Acura made my car purchase all the more rewarding.

Great

by from santa ana, california |

I found this car in Auto trader internet. Than I picked up over there. Cody (sales person) is very kind and excellent. I love this car. Great for everything.

Used Car Dealership Review

by from New York |

The staff at the dealership was very helpful. I was able to locate the car I wanted, and got good financing for it as well.

We love Acura

by from Birmingham, AL |

Wow! What a great experience we had buying a car from Cody Barnes at King Acura. He knew everything about the cars that we test drove. Not only was he knowledgeable, he made us feel so at-ease asking questions. And most importantly, he helped us stay within our budget. We have used King Acura's service department in the past, and have always been pleased. Now, our buying experience was just as good.