Tameron Honda

1675 Montgomery Hwy S, Birmingham, AL 35216

New 888-432-8290
Used 877-330-3549
Service 888-276-4129

Tameron Honda, where we do business one way, the right way!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Birmingham |

I have nothing but great things to say about Tameron Honda and our Salesman Eddie McClain. Eddie and the entire staff made the process of buying both a new care and a used car extremely easy. Eddie was absolutely a true professional. His experience is second to none. He not only understood all of the features of the new car we bought, he was very well versed in how his cars features compared to some other cars we were looking at. Eddie was a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process. He made it easy to make our decision and we are very happy with the decision we made. Eddie sets the standard as far as I am concerned for car salesmen. Others should follow his lead and learn from the best on what customer service is all about. We appreciate everything he did for us and how he actually made buying a new car easy. Way to go Eddie...thanks!

Just Okay

by from Birmingham, AL |

Went in originally with an appointment with one of the sales managers. When I showed up at my appointed time, and had to wait about 15 minutes for anyone's attention, was told that the particular manager I had an appointment with was off that day. Okay, no problem, Big Ben then helped us. He is a very nice guy. After driving the used car (which we did not purchase), another manager came out as we were leaving and said he would give us such and such a price, and we could even take the car home that evening if we wished. We did not wish to do so; however, did state that we would think about it and be back in on Saturday. Called on Saturday about the car and was told it had sold. Thankfully as that was a blessing. Car was way overpriced and had some very serious issues. We found a better car, at a better price, with less miles through someone else. I suppose they are okay if you are looking to purchase a BRAND NEW CAR. Not too pleased with the overall results if you aren't looking to purchase new. It also took them over 15 minutes to even acknowledge our presence. I will not go back.

Tameron - Our Dealer of Choice

by from Birmingham, AL |

Our family has purchased, or leased 10 cars from Tameron, most of them dealing with Kay Glasgow as our sales associate. We trust Kay and Sales Manager Dwayne Richardson explicitly. In fact, when we are in the market to buy a car, if Kay is not on duty, we simply come back later! However, we have had nothing but excellent service from everyone with whom we have dealt at Tameron, in both sales and service. Tameron is our dealer of choice, and we recommend them without reservation!

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Alabama |

I initially visited the dealership just to look at a car. When I drove into the dealership parking lot, Mr. TV Drew approached me and a few hours later I drove away in a 2014 Honda Coupe. He was knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions related to the car as well purchasing and financial information. He remained patient, positive, and professional the entire purchasing time. I highly recommend purchasing from Tameron Honda dealership and salesman TV Drew when purchasing your next vehicle. It was a wonderful experience.

Misses

by from Vestavia, Al. |

I have just bought a 2010 Honda Crosstour from Tameron and have never had a better experience buying a car.. My salesman, Bart Morris, was excellent in explaining everything about the car yet was not high pressuring me... This was my first experience with them but I can assure you, it will not be the last. He took me over and introduced me to the service department where I will take it for free servicing for the first 7 servicings. I met several of the "higher ups" that were also Very nice. I could not ask for a better deal. Thanks again to "Bart Morris" and all of the other employees that I had dealings with.

Good Experience

by from Birmingham, AL |

I had good experience shopping for a car at Tameron Honda. My salesperson was Bart Morris, he was knowledgable and took the time to learn and understand what was important to me about a new car. I would reccomend to my friends to see Bart for a new car.

Great people at Tameron Honda

by from Birmingham, AL |

I came in on a Thursday afternoon, looking for a replacement vehicle for the Honda Odyssey I had just totalled. I had a specific price range, and a pre-approved loan for the top end of that price range. I got shown a few vehicles, and eventually landed on a Toyota Sienna that fit the bill perfectly. They let me take it home for the night to look it over, test it out, and make a decision. Also, they were actually able to go and beat the interest rate that I was offered on my pre-approved loan by almost a full point. By lunch-time Friday, I had signed all of the paper work, and was driving off the lot in my new (used) car. Vernon and Eric were awesome, and the whole process went incredibly smoothly, without anyone being super-pushy. I have to replace another vehicle very soon, and will definitely start my search with these guys.

Good Experience

by from Birmingham,AL |

Good Experience Gary was very knowledgeable and was able to answer my questions. Calls I made to Gary were returned in a timely manner. I would recommend Gary and this dealership to my family and friends. Good Experience

Slow to respond after initial contact

by from Hoover, AL |

I initially contacted them for a used car with specific details on what I was looking for. The Internet sales department contacted me quickly and did a good job of following up. They then passed me on to the Used Car department. While the initial contact was made with them and was solid, I was promised follow up and did not receive it. I actually had to contact them back 2 times before receiving any information, and the info I got back was not focused around my initial request at all, and did not meet my demands. I was looking for a vehicle right away as I had just moved to the area, and did not get the attention I felt was warranted to continue to do business with them. As a result, I purchased my vehicle from another dealer just down the road from them.

Tameron Honda responded to this review

June 17, 2014

Tom, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We want all of our customers to have a wonderful experience here at Tameron Honda, and it's disappointing to hear that you were not taken care of. Your feedback is very important to us, and we take reviews very seriously- they are our livelihood. If you could provide me with any other information like who you worked/talked with, and your name that would help me greatly. That way I can look for the failure in process, and place the right measures into effect. I appreciate your thoughts, and hope to hear from you. Please contact me by email, or my direct extension. Thank you Tom, have a wonderful day! Respectfully, Heather Lumley Customer Care 205.443.7615 hlumley@tameron.com

Used car purchase

by from Hoover, AL |

Shealy review Dennis was great and worked hard to sell us a car we could afford. We felt we got a good deal and Dennis treated us with respect and professionalism. We would shop here again for a car.

Good experience

by from hoover, al |

Looked at used car with Ben I believe. He was great. I wound up buying a new Toyota instead because of the quietness of the car. I enjoyed the experience with Honda as it was not high pressure.

Tameron Honda responded to this review

March 7, 2014

We appreciate your review, thank you for taking the time to write a few nice words about us! We hope you enjoy your new car! Thank You, Heather Lumley Customer Care 205.443.7615