Tameron Honda

1675 Montgomery Hwy S, Birmingham, AL 35216

New 888-432-8290
Used 877-330-3549
Service 888-276-4129

Tameron Honda, where we do business one way, the right way!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Birmingham |

I have nothing but great things to say about Tameron Honda and our Salesman Eddie McClain. Eddie and the entire staff made the process of buying both a new care and a used car extremely easy. Eddie was absolutely a true professional. His experience is second to none. He not only understood all of the features of the new car we bought, he was very well versed in how his cars features compared to some other cars we were looking at. Eddie was a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process. He made it easy to make our decision and we are very happy with the decision we made. Eddie sets the standard as far as I am concerned for car salesmen. Others should follow his lead and learn from the best on what customer service is all about. We appreciate everything he did for us and how he actually made buying a new car easy. Way to go Eddie...thanks!

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Jasper, AL |

Vernon Ponder was a very good salesman. Most helpful in negotiating for the car I wanted. This is the first time I have ever found the car I wanted, negotiated an offer, and drove the car I wanted home in about 2 hours from the time I walked into Tameron Honda!

Great Service

by from Leeds,AL |

Roberto was able to get us into the car we wanted for a price we could afford! He went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed! I will definitely be recommending Tameron Honda!

Kimberly

by from Birmingham, AL |

I have great things to say about my Sales Person Kenneth McConaghy. I am a single mom looking for a truck and Kenneth was referred to me by a good friend. Kenneth was very professional and when I called he picked out several trucks, sent me pics and videos of them. I was very impressed that he found me the right truck at the right budget for me. Once I talked to Kenneth I had not reason to shop anywhere else. He had great options at great prices, was extremely informative and I felt like he cared more about my needs than his paycheck! I have definitely recommended him to all my friends and family.

Do not shop for a car at Tameron

by from Birmingham, AL |

I have been a Honda car owner for 20 years and purchased several cars from Tameron. After purchasing two new cars this year I will never go back. Watch the numbers they quote you very carefully as they tend to have a way of sneaking charges onto your final bill without you knowing until it's too late. Once you sign on the dotted line, forget getting them to call you back. Stay away from this place.

Tameron Honda responded to this review

December 28, 2014

Michelle, we are sorry to hear that your experience was less than stellar. We want every customer to have a wonderful time with us and leave us feeling excited about their new car and experience they had with us. Our General Manager would love the chance to speak with you about your experience, and help make things right. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please know you are a priority, and your opinion matters greatly to us. Thank you for reaching out to us. Please email or call me, and I'll make sure you are taken care of.d Thank You, Heather Lumley Customer Care hlumley@tameron.com 205.443.7615

You guys are awesome at Tameron Honda, Thanks.

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

I had a great experience purchasing my Honda Pilot @ Tameron Honda. I drove over one hundred miles from Huntsville, Alabama to get my vehicle. I was politely greeted by Vernon Ponder, my salesman. I explained in full detail what I wanted and what I was looking for. I was completely satisfied with my purchase and will refer ALL my friends and family. Mr. Ponder also made me feel very comfortable in buying my used car.

Tameron Honda responded to this review

December 28, 2014

We appreciate you making the long drive to come and see us! Your experience is what we strive for with each customer- a unique, easy, and pleasurable time, every time! Thank you for writing this review, and thank you for choosing Tameron Honda! Please call us with any questions or assistance! Best, Heather Lumley Customer Care 205.443.7615

Great deal

by from Alabaster , alabam |

The service was great. And the salesman Vernon ponder made the deal happen. I told him I had a budget. I purchased a used honda, they looked new and it was in my budget.

Great experience

by from Alabaster, Al |

My great experience started when I arrived on the premise. The salesman Vernon ponder, was very courteous and knowledgable of the vehicles. I was there to purchase a used car for my son. I explained to mr. Vernon my budget and he made it work. My son drove away In his used, but new looking honda.

Great deal

by from Alabaster, alabama |

I am thankful to Tameron honda for giving a great car buying experience. The salesman Vernon ponder was very courteous and knowledgeable of the cars. If you are looking for that car to fit your budget, try Tameron honda.

Great Experience

by from Birmingham, AL |

My husband and I have bought 3 cars from Tameron Honda and I'm sure over the years we will be back to buy more. It is the only place we go to get cars for our family. They are experienced, friendly, and very helpful. I highly recommend purchasing a car with Tameron Honda.

Great service

by from Birmingham, AL |

We just bought our second car at Tameron Honda. The sales guy Vernon Ponder was great to work with. Being from out of state he knew about my college football team Boise State #gobroncos if you're going to buy a new car I would recommend Temeron honda and ask for Vernon by name.