Continental Honda

Service 888-869-3142 Service 888-869-3142

Your Chicagoland Honda Dealer

great work continental honda

by from countryside il |

Friendly staff was willing to work to accommodate my requests and find the right deal for me. I was highly satisfied with my experience as a customer, and plan to do business with Valley Honda in the future.

March 9, 2016

Thanks for this 5 star review, Erika! We're glad to hear that you had a great experience and hope that you plan to do business with Continental Honda in the future!

Great place to buy car

by from Plainfield, IL |

Vic Ponce is a pleasure to work with. Couldn't recommend Continental Honda more.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for the recommendation Jeff! We are pleased to know Vic was able to assist you during your visit. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Have a good day!

Great service!!

by from Downers Grove, IL |

I loved the customer service. The staff was great, especially Rudy and Bob. Very professional.

April 30, 2016

Thank you for this 5 star review, we are pleased to read reviews like this! Feel free to either give us a call or stop on by with anything that our team can assist you with in the future. Have a good day!

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

From a friendly, helpful, knowledgable staff, to a facility that's impeccable, this was my best car buying experience. I didn't feel pressured at Continental Honda. They played out all the fact, info and strategies to get me exactly what I wanted. I will only buy from this dealership. So happy!!!

April 26, 2016

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words, and for the 5 stars. We couldn't be happier to hear about your positive experience at our dealership. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Have a good day!

Great experience

by from La Grange |

I worked with Rich, and everything was seemless. Great buying experience.

April 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear Rich was able to assist you during the process. We hope you are enjoying your new car, have a good day!

NEW HONDA OWNER

by from chicago, il |

Rich Jaeger made the car buying experience a breeze

April 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are pleased to hear Rich was able to assist you throughout the process. Feel free to stop on by with anything we can assist you with in the future. Have a good day!

Easy and Affordable

by from Lemont, IL |

I had to buy my first car out of college, Continental Honda made the decision effortless and I love my new car. 5 out of 5!

April 22, 2016

Congratulations on your first car purchase, that is always an exciting time! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please feel free to either give us a call or stop on in with anything that we can assist you with. Have a good day!

new crv

by from chicago il |

This is a great place to buy a car. The sales people don't pressure you and the finance person is very easy to work with. They tell you every feature of the car you want and make sure you know how everything works, before you leave the dealership. We were in and out with our new car in less than 1 hours. Will definitely buy from them again.

April 17, 2016

Thank you for this nice 5 star review Angie! We are very pleased to hear you had a great experience at our dealership. Please feel free to either stop by or give us a call with anything we can assist you with in the future! Have a good day!

great experience

by from chicago il |

Working with Saul was a great experience! He was always willing to hear my questions and concerns. I will not hesitate to send a referral.

April 20, 2016

Great to hear! Thank you for this 5 star review and your kind words. We appreciate the referral too! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future, have a good day.

Purchased a 2016 Honda Accord

by from Tinley Park |

Salesman Vic Ponce made this purchased go flawless just like my previous purchases! Only reason I keep going back to these guys because they treat you like a friend and give you the best price so you're not wasting your time haggling the price, That's why I keep buying cars from Continental Honda. This would be car #5 with the Great people at Continental Honda in Countryside. Thanks guys

April 12, 2016

Congratulations on your new purchase. Continental Honda will always do their best to give you a friendly and personable experience when visiting our dealership. We thank you for taking the time to write this review about us. Feel free to either give us a call or stop on by with anything we can assist you with in the future. Have a good day!