Limbaugh Toyota

New 888-904-1380
Used 888-903-2915
Service 866-835-6935

A Family Tradition for Alabama Families

AWESOME SERVICE, AWESOME SALES CREW!!!

by from Moore, OK |

Bought a new vehicle from Austin Gravlee at Limbaugh. Very courteous, and well informed. The whole process was a breeze, everything was explained and most importantly I got a good deal without sitting at a dealership all day trying to buy a car. I highly recommend Austin and his team!!! Thanks again!!!

April 27, 2015

Thank you Hubb. And we appreciate you traveling all the way from OK for the Prius! Thank you for your service to our country! Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you soon.

BAILEY LITTLE went over and beyond selling a car

by from BIRMINGHAM |

great guy not only did I buy a new car I sold my car. he did all the leg work with a smile. I highly recommend him!

Love my New 2015 SE Camry - Thanks Jason

by from Cullman, Alabama |

I shopped around for a new 2015 Toyota Camry for a few weeks, thought I found a deal at another dealership however the deal was not much of a deal at all! The salesman was very pushy and could not sit still long enough to answer my questions! I called Limbaugh Toyoyta and spoke with Jason King, from the first time speaking with Jason he put my mind at ease. I must admit I had my guards up not wanting to get ripped off. I drove over an hour and met Jason and he did EVERYthing he promised and more. Very professional, took time to explain everything with me, knew the answers to my questions and I feel like I got a great deal....corrections I got a great deal Limbaugh was $ 1,253.55 cheaper than one dealership and was $2,876.09 cheaper than the other dealership. I am so happy that I called and was able to purchase my new Camry. I had no idea car buying could be so easy. Because of Jason King and the Staff at Limbaugh Toyota I will let all of my friends and family know so they can save time by calling Jason and dealing with the Staff at Limbaugh Toyota! Thanks again guys !!!

I LOVE LIMBAUGH TOYOTA! BAILEY LITTLE IS THE BEST!

by from BIRMINGHAM, AL |

NOT HAVING THE BEST CREDIT SCORE I NEVER IMAGINED I WOULD BE ABLE TO WALK INTO A CAR DEALERSHIP BY MYSELF, AND RIDE OUT IN A NEW CAR! BAILEY AND LIMBAUGH MADE SURE THAT HAPPENED. THEY TREATED ME JUST LIKE FAMILY AND HELPED ME FIND SOMETHING NICE AND AFFORDABLE, I FEEL LIKE A WINNER TODAY!

April 28, 2015

Kim, we are so excited for you! And congratulations on your new Camry. We appreciate you giving us an opportunity and welcome to the family!

We had an excellent buying experience

by from JASPER, AL |

We had to work to make things workout, but Bailey did an outstanding job of staying on top of things to make the sale work out for both the customer and the company. Thanks

April 28, 2015

So glad to hear of a "Win-Win" for everyone. We appreciate your business and look forward to many more in the future.

Bailey Little is a great salesman!!!!

by from BIRMINGHAM |

I typically don't enjoy the car buying process but Bailey did not pressure me to buy and actually made the experience enjoyable. i recommend Limbaugh Toyota to anyone.

April 28, 2015

Rick, thank you for the kind words about us and about Bailey. You are right, he strives to make every experience enjoyable!

EDUCATIVE AND HELPFUL--BAILEY LITTLE

by from PLEASANT GROVE |

BAILEY LITTLE DID ANSWER ALL OF MY QUESTIONS. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH HIS SERVICE. WOULD BY AGAIN FROM HIM.

April 28, 2015

Brandon, we are so glad Bailey took great care of you. Remember, your car does come with 2yr /24,000 miles of complimentary maintenance. Just give Bailey a call to set up your first service appointment at 5,000 miles.

bailey little

by from birmingham al |

excellent service. got impressed. good job.good customer service.

April 28, 2015

Chris, thank you for the remarks about Bailey. I will be sure to pass those along to him.

great experiance buying from david perry

by from columbiana,al |

i have had a great experiance buying from limbuagh with david perry he made it easy and haggle free. thanks david and limbaugh

April 28, 2015

Thank you Christy P for your business! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Awesome! First Time Buyer!

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

I had the most rewarding experience with Limbaugh Toyota as a first time buyer. They were sincere and made sure to find exactly what I wanted AND needed at a great deal! I will be back!

April 27, 2015

Glad to hear Raisa! Thank you for the kind words.

SUNSHINE ON A CLOUDY DAY AT LIMBAUGH TOYOTA

by from WEAVER |

HAD A GOOD TIME TODAY PURCHASING MY SECOND CAR AT LIMBAUGH. BAILEY LITTLE WAS REALLY GENUINE IN HIS EFFORTS AT HELPING MAKE THIS A EASY EXPERIENCE ONCE AGAIN. HE'S A GOOD ONE!

April 27, 2015

Thank you Lynn for the second car. We appreciate you trusting us with so a big purchase!