Limbaugh Toyota

Service 866-835-6935

A Family Tradition for Alabama Families

Great Salesperson

by from Birmingham Al |

Dion Bell helped me purchase a new Camry and the entire process took less than an hour from beginning to end. I would recommend Mr Bell & Limbaugh Toyota to many people in the future..

Questionable Replacement of Tires

by from Birmingham, AL |

I took our 2003 Siena in for a realignment. The service writer said I needed new tires so I took his word for it and let them proceed with both tires and alignment plus a timing belt. Although the service writer promised a rental car, the business office refused and one was not provided. The price for the timing belt was very reasonable and I was happy with that. However, once I got home I pulled my receipt for the previous tires. They were 50K tires and only had 28K used on them and plenty of months left under their warranty. Although I overheard Customer Service tell the business office to be sure and email an evaluation form to me one was never received; even after I contacted the Service Manager. This was not my first visit but it will be my last.

Buying a used vehicle

by from Birmingham, al |

Bought a used Tundra, recently. Was told by the salesman all the electronics worked ( one would think the sales personnel would know their products). Was alsp told it would be repaired if it didn't work. Salesman didi a lot of back peddling when I asked them to repair a broken DVD hinge. Talked about how much it cost. You know some one knew what worked and what didn't as the had to have gone over the vehicle when it was traded in. Discovered afterwards that the parking sensors did not work correctly, Third tail light and both cargo lights didn't work Also possible unreported damage as retainers were missing from the front valance. If you do ever trade with these people do not sign anything before you get in WRITING, anything they say they will do to the car if you buy it. I feel like all the see is $$$$$ signs when they look at a customer.

Friendliest people in Birmingham

by from Mtn. Brook, AL |

It was because of the care and customer service given while I was buying my car. I felt that I was important; and that my opinion mattered; and that I got the car I wanted. It was the best car buying experience I have had in the last 25 years. A special thanks to Nicholas and the Toyota Team for making that experience so great.

We Had very Pleasant experience

by from Sumiton,Al |

I would recommend the salesman J B and all other personell at Limbaugh Toyota who is considering a new or used car purchase.

Great Sales Experience From Start To Finish

by from Fairfield, Alabama |

My son had purchased a car from Jason King. I few months later I was in the market and wanted to look at a Toyota Corolla, I called Jason King and asked if they had any on their lot. Jason told me what they had, and price range. I was able to get excellent price for my trade , and have leather and heated seats installed in my new corolla. I am very pleased with my new Corolla, I was told up front what the price was going to be and was told it was going to take two days to have the leather installed. The next morning I received a call and was told my car was ready to go !

Bait and Switch

by from Birmingham, AL |

The dealer listed a Nissan Xterra SE with a Rockford Fosgate system. When we arrived, we found that it was a Base Model with zero of the options listed on their website. After getting inside to talk business, I am presented with a NADA report that lists the model as SE and the Rockford Fosgate system. I politely let them know that the paper was wrong and that their website had the vehicle listed incorrectly. The salesman then pretended like he couldn't get it to come up on the website which really didn't matter since he'd just handed me a piece of paper with all the wrong information on it. After all this, he had the audacity to try and negotiate using the NADA as a starting point despite it being based on a vehicle that didn't exist. I'm sure a less observant customer eventually bought the "SE with Rockford Fosgate System" only to find out they'd purchased nothing of the sort. One visit is all I needed to learn everything I needed to know about this bunch of liars.

Limbaugh Toyota responded to this review

January 11, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us so we can continue to learn and grow as a dealership. Our goal is to provide accurate information on every vehicle we represent. We apologize for any incorrect information presented to you during your visit with us and welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Our policy is to immediately correct any errors as soon as they are found. A search of our records indicate the listing has always been of a Nissan Xterra S without mention of a Rockford Fosgate system so no changes have been made to the listing.

No pressure sale. Great buying experience.

by from Birmingham, AL |

I heard they had a great reputation, now I know why. The owner cares about his name in the community. They tell the truth. They don't pressure you. They want your repeat business so they listen to what you want and try to do it for you. They will tell you want they can do and if they can't, they tell you exactly why.