Brannon Honda

New 855-407-5375 New855-407-5375
Used 855-602-8116 Used855-602-8116
Service 866-872-5620 Service 866-872-5620

Home of the Lifetime Warranty

Great Experience! Love my Fit and wife's CR-V!

by from Birmingham, AL |

I needed a new car as mine was starting to need a lot of work. They gave me a fair trade-in value for my car, and a great deal on my new Fit. It was such a great process my wife and i came in the next day to upgrade her to a new CR-V. The sales staff is knowledgeable and very low pressure. When i had questions they would tell me the answer or get back to me in a very short period of time. They have a great warranty to boot. I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go to Brannon Honda!

Brannon Honda responded to this review

November 18, 2015

James, Thank you and your wife for your business and your great words! If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope your Fit and your CRV give you years of carefree ownership!

Got a great deal.

by from Birmingham, AL |

First thing, there was confusion over the car or the price of the car or something. They had told me one price and when I got there it was another, so I had to pitch a little fit over that. Then we fixed that and I was happy. So we go back to the financial department and I have to wait because it seems a man is in her office eating his dinner. Then when I get in there, she has run a credit check to finance me through Wells Fargo when I have told the salesman and the sales manager that I am already approved from my credit union who they are a part of. So now I have another hard inquiry on my credit report, which i am not happy about. So when I am through with her, I go back over to the salesman and he has a lady in his office, coworker or client? He just hands me the keys. Now these cars are not from 1964, they need a little "splaning" if you know what I mean. I was given no instructions on how to set up my phone or how the backup camera worked, or anything. The button was off the moon roof mechanism, so I had brought that to there attention the first time I drove it. So they thought they could just order the button. Turns out, they have to order the entire mechanism and so I will have to go back to get that installed. I feel like they should have had the car already checked out and had everything or at least the knowledge of what needed to be done to the car before it was ever put on the lot for sale. And the last thing, there was no manual in the car. So overall, it was a blase attitude i guess, that everything was okay on their end, but not that professional. Don't get me wrong, I am a cut up and joke around and that was part of the process and it was fine, but be sure to do your job, so I don't have any worries about my credit or anything on the car. Otherwise, it was pleasant enough and I would have to just be more thorough the next time, which there probably won't be a next time, I buy a car. I am not too upset with them, except for the credit part. Oh, and by the way, I just got a letter from Wells Fargo, turning me down and I have had the car a month. ??? I did like that you get an email from Mr. Brannon asking you to submit a review of their company.

Overall rating excellent

by from Hoover, AL |

I just purchased a Honda CRV from Brannon Honda (specifically from Charles Riley). Believe it or not buying a car can be a pleasant experience. My salesman, Charles Riley was outstanding. First he didn't just try to push the car of the month off on me, he asked what I was looking for, 2 cars fit the description and we test drove both. I decided ,with no pressure for him ,and we closed the sale. However, the car has lots of bells and whistles that I am not familiar with. I went back today to pick up the car and he had scheduled time to go over all these features with me. This very patient man spent 2 hours helping me get to know my car! I would never go to another dealership and I would never to to another salesman. Thanks Brannon Honda for doing business the way you do and having such an outstanding salesman.

Great customer service! Excellent place!

by from Tuscaloosa, AL |

Wonderful customer service. Very attentive, and made the entire process to smooth. I was Brian's first car! Thank you!!! Love my new 2016 Accord!!

Great experience

by from Birmingham, Al |

We worked with Comer and he was awesome!! No high pressure sales tactics. Made the buying process quick and easy!!! I definitely recommend checking them out!!

Fantastic dealership

by from Birmingham, AL |

We were in the market for a 3-seat SUV and the Pilot fits the bill perfectly. The folks at Brannon could not have been nicer, and the service was great. They made us feel at home! Our sales guy, Charlie, explained all the benefits of the Pilot and covered every question. He was very knowledgeable, and did not rush our questions. Great experience.

2016 Honda Civic

by from Birmingham, AL |

This is my second new car bought from Brandon Honda. Found my perfect car within minutes. The purchasing process went well, and feel I got a great deal. Also bought the 10 year-100,000 mile protection plan.

bad experience

by from talladega ala |

Had a horrible time trying to buy a vehicle. Will never come back, I will not recommend this dealership to anyone.. Salesman did not try to please us. The finance lady was horrible and rude. Was unable to buy what we wanted and not willing to work with us. Made 2 trips. Wasted our time. Very unhappy. I used your web site, researched, everything before i drove a hour. This place was a nightmare. Everone needs to know about how you treat people.

Great salesperson!

by from Springville, AL |

Last week I purchased my third new vehicle from Brannon Honda - that would probably qaulify me as a satisfied customer! The next day after I purchased my '16 Honda Accord (with all the bells and whistles),my daughter bought a '16 Odessey van fully loaded. We could not have asked for better help from our salesman, David Shafer. He was kind, and accommodating in every way possible. Each person who helped in the final paperwork was congenial. May I add a word of thanks to your service department? Mr. Gary Nichols is a real asset to that department.

Great experience

by from pelham,al |

The personnel was friendly and professional. Sales rep Ms Gloria Lee was great to work with she was very knowledgeable and patient as she answered all my questions and explained the features.