Brannon Honda

New 855-407-5375
Used 855-602-8116
Service 866-872-5620

Home of the Lifetime Warranty

Be Careful...You might enjoy the experience!

by from B'ham, AL |

Buying from Brannon Honda may just change your mind about the dreaded "used car buying experience". From the time I arrived until the time I departed I was respectfully assisted with my questions as well as test driving and financing needs. My sales associate, Ethan, although new, quickly found the answer to any questions I had that he might not have known right away. He was fun to work with. The Brannon Brothers were personally involved throughout the process making sure my needs were addressed. Then there was the financing - usually one of the most dreaded parts of buying. Quite the opposite with Melvin. He was experienced, knowledgeable and most of all helpful. You can tell he enjoys people and his work. Thank you, Melvin! Thank you Brannon Honda. As for the car....all I can say so far is that it looks great and is so fun to drive. I have confidence, though, if anything does go wrong that Brannon will stand behind it as it is certified and has an extended bumper to bumper warranty.

January 23, 2015

Thank you so much for the detailed and thoughtful review. We are happy that you had a great experience! Please feel free to reach out to any of us here at Brannon Honda if you need any assistance in the future.

Ease of purchase.

by from Bham., AL |

I knew exactly what I wanted and what I would pay. I told my salesman this and he went to work. I got exactly what I wanted and no surprises. They lived up to every commitment they made. It was truly a pleasure dealing with Brannon. I could not have done any better anywhere else. This my second purchase there The car is great too!!

January 19, 2015

Awesome, we are so happy that you had a great experience. Thank you and please reach out if we can help you in any way.

One of the worst experiences I've ever had.

by from Birmingham, AL |

I tried to handle everything online and over the phone before we went to the dealer. We arrived when expected, and we're greeted by several different people. The salesman that was expecting us however, kept us waiting for 15 minutes. Although the car wasn't ready for us to look at, we went through the motions with the salesman and had some additional questions for the F&I department. (Finance and insurance) the woman who came to the desk where we were seated was one of the rudest, condescending, and in professional individuals I have ever encountered in a sales environment. She argued with me, the customer, over a tax question that I had and then proceeded to get frustrated when I didn't have a pen for her to use to write something down! The salesman was obviously busy getting ready for another customer coming in, because we only saw him once more. I understand things come up and schedules get conflicted-the simple solution is to refer us to someone that is available and can give 100% of their attention to us. Among the few conversations we did have with the salesman, in one he snapped at me, "ok you keep saying buy the car and then lease the car-what are you trying to do!?" I have bought a lot of cars. I have worked on the F&I side of the automobile business. Not that it matters, because even an uneducated consumer should be treated with respect, but I know what to expect from the car buying process in 2015 and this dealership failed on all accounts of my expectations. A good deal is not worth the way in which we were treated and thank God we left before "leasing" the car. If you live in Birmingham, give one of the other handful of dealers a try.

January 18, 2015

We apologize for your experience here at the dealership. We do try to treat everyone with the respect they deserve. I hope that this situation doesn't permanently tarnish your opinion of us. If there is anything we can help you with please feel free to reach out to Patrick Brannon at (205) 833-1233.

A Great Place to Buy!

by from Springville, AL |

Although it was a busy time of the year to buy (Christmas season), I was taken care of as a customer with the best care. I was in and out within 2 hours, with a new Honda CVR-EXL, which I highly recommend to anyone looking for a mid-size SUV. Interactions with Minea, Sammy, and Ben were awesome, and Brannon Honda gave me a deal that was better than any other dealership I researched on-line. I highly recommend this dealership!

Purchase Review

by from Birmingham ala |

Our experience with Ben Brannon And Sammy Shine was very professional and pleasant. I do recommned buying from Brannon. Service sells cars and they met all of our standards.

Hassle Free

by from Trussville, Al |

Plain and Simple, best car buying experience I have ever had. Completely hassle free.

Awesome Experience

by from Bessemer, AL |

When I decided to purchase a new Honda, I went to several dealerships for estimates. Brannon Honda worked with me to ensure my budget would allow my purchase. I also must mention I really did my homework on all the Honda dealerships I visited. One thing that stood out about Brannon Honda was their Better Business Service report. They had not had a complaint about their business for the last three years.

Great people, Great Service

by from Bham, AL |

I dread the car buying the process and the games that come with it.. Me and my wife purchased a car we found online and the process could not have been easier. No pressure, no games. the few concerns I had were dealt with immediately by the friendly staff. Theodore, Melissa and the rest of the staff in the used care sales couldn't have been better. Any car I purchase in the future I will go to them first.

Customer for life

by from Pinson,AL |

The time had come that I had to purchase a new car. As a single female this is ne chore that I hate with a passion. This was my first time to purchase from Brannon Honda. I had done my research and I knew what I wanted. I went in and met Brian my salesperson. LOVED him. He was great and patient. I told him what I wanted and what I was willing to spend. I left in what I wanted. Car buying is still not a favorite chore for me but Brannon made it less stressful. When the time comes for me to purchase again I will go back to Brannon with no hesitation.

I bought 2 new cars in October from Brannon Honda

by from Trussville Al |

My wife and daughter are very happy that I went to Brannon Honda. I surprised my wife with a new Pilot and my daughter got another civic. Good people at Brannon, I will recommend to everybody

What a Fit!

by from Hoover, AL |

Getting this car from Brannon was no haggle. The 2015 Fit is a great car and very practical.