Brannon Honda

New 855-407-5375
Used 855-602-8116
Service 866-872-5620

Home of the Lifetime Warranty

Good, honest folks who treat you well......

by from Homewood, AL |

Bought a new Odyssey Elite a couple of months ago from Charlie Riley who was courteous, thoroughly professional and mindful of our time. He brought in the car from another dealer to get the color we wanted. We had done our research, so knew when he presented us with a deal it was fair and reasonable. There was a glitch or two along the way, but Charlie made sure everything was to our satisfaction before we took delivery. He also spent a good bit of time with us doing a demo. We got Charlie's name from Jason Uline, a Brannon service rep who had been taking care of our 11 year old Odyssey for years. Satisfaction with Brannon's service is what led to our purchasing there. Good, honest folks.

June 3, 2015

Thank you, Tom, for the fantastic review! I'm glad our very professional Charlie Riley was able to help you get everything you needed to make you happy. We'll be sure to tell both Charlie Riley and Jason Uline about your positive experiences with them. If you ever need any help with anything, please feel free to reach out to us!

Great Dealership!!

by from Mount Olive, AL |

I bought a 2015 Honda Accord Coupe from Brannon Honda on 05/25/2015 and I am thrilled with my new car! Brannon Honda is the best Honda dealership I have ever been to. I worked with Joel (my salesman) and Kelvin (sales manager). Joel got my deal worked out so quickly and it was a very pleasant buying experience. He was very knowledgeable about the car and showed me how all the electronic "extras" worked. This is my first car with Navigation and Joel took the time to help me figure out how to work it with ease. I had negative equity in the car I traded in but Joel & Kelvin worked with me to help me get my payments where I needed them to be and also got me a great interest rate. I was also really impressed with the fact that Patrick Brannon (one of the owners) came over to personally thank me for buying a car from their dealership and sign off on my car purchase. To me that says a lot about a dealership when the owner takes the time to be personally involved in a vehicle purchase. I will be back for all my service needs in the future and I would definitely recommend Brannon Honda to anyone looking for a new car. Once you drive a Honda, you won't want any other car. Great dealership and friendly, professional, helpful people!

very good buying experience

by from B'ham Al |

After visiting several other dealerships we were very pleased with the experience at Brannon Honda.

A Dealeship that Cares about the Customer

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

Brannon Honda is the best kept search in the Sate of Alabama. Brannon Honda and is leadership and sales team go out their way to please the customer. I know because they gave a great deal on 2015 Honda Civic EX-L.

June 3, 2015

Thank you, Larry, for your great review. If there's anything we can help you with in the future, please let us know!

Best car buying experience

by from Birmingham, AL |

There was no pressure or wasting of our time. We looked and drove cars there twice before deciding to buy during a 3rd visit and they didn't even ask for our contact information or try to get us to come in and "make a deal". We got a very fair price on the new Odyssey and our trade.

June 3, 2015

Wow! We're happy we made you feel comfortable. Thank you for taking the time to give us a glowing review. If there's ever anything we can help you with, just give us a call.

Great car buying experience

by from Birmingham, AL |

I hate the car buying process which is why I keep my cars for years. Brannon Honda lived up to their advertising-no hassle, no high pressured sales. Great price. Overall, a pleasant experience. I will use them again!

A really good buying experience!

by from Birmingham, AL |

They are honest and give very good service. I highly recommend doing business with Brannon Honda.

May 2, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, we're glad we were able to make this a pleasant experience for you! Please give us a call if we can help you with anything.

james r. blackwood

by from alabama |

had a great experience they worked with me to fit my budget

April 29, 2015

Thank you so much for both your business and your good words, James. If there is ever anything we can help you with, let us know!

Great Service

by from Birmingham, AL |

I really love my new Honda sport, but most of all I love that I a was in and out no long waiting period. It was a wonderful experience from the sales rep to the finance manger, everyone was really friendly. Overall this was one of the best experience I have had.

best service ever!

by from Montevallo, AL |

Comer Allen was awesome and got to wort before I even stepped onto the lot. Great service and exceptional profressionalism. Comer was patient and willing. The options suited me to a "T". Personable and friendly, no pressure and thorough.

Great Service and Selection of CVR's

by from Birmingham, AL |

This is our 4th Honda. The 3rd from Brannon. Very pleased with Honda's. This was our 1st CVR. Got the EX and very pleased so far. Great customer service and car arrived sooner than our anticipation date. Leather seats installed and other special things requested in only 2 days and car clean and ready when we arrived. Highly recommend Brannon!