Tuscaloosa Toyota

3325 Skyland Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405

New 888-741-5290
Used 888-729-9167
Service 888-252-5035

Tuscaloosa Toyota was the best dealership we went

by from Dixons Mills, Alabama |

I would recommend them to all my friends they were great with everything

Friendly Staff

by from Tuscaloosa, AL |

The people who work here are very friendly and explain everything that's going on. As a lady I don't feel like they are trying to take advantage of me.

October 15, 2014

We always try to make sure that you feel no pressure, that you receive all information promised and that you feel welcome. We are glad you chose to do business here.

Great Experience!

by from Tuscaloosa, AL |

The buying was easy, I knew the sales guy. It was quick and easy, financing was a breeze. I traded in my car they, and they gave me fair value. I always come here for service and they are always great to work with and fast.

October 17, 2014

We very much appreciate your business, both service and sales. Thank you!

Very Pleased

by from Mathiston, MS |

I was searching for a car and requested some information about a specific listing. The car I was asking about had been sold, but the response was very prompt. They also shared other options similar to the original car. They provided extra photos upon request, all very timely and with a very courteous attitude. I have already recommended several friends to give Tuscaloosa Toyota a try, given my experience. I will also be sure to include them in any future car searches I have.

October 17, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to provide the information requested as quickly as possible. Thank you for the referrals, and please let us know when you are in the market again.

never responded

by from Hoover, AL |

This is the 2nd time I expressed interest in a vehicle from here. The first should have taught me a lesson. ..well the second time was icing. No one returns calls...price on internet does not match prices on the lot.

August 7, 2014

We strive to be excellent at what we do here. We will work diligently to see that this problem is corrected. Could you please send details of your experience, such as date of inquiry, contact method (phone or Internet) and which vehicle was priced incorrectly.

Great experience

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama |

Excellent experience. Had to find a car fairly quick. Got a great car for a great deal. Angie was very helpful and their online inventory was as advertised.

August 7, 2014

Thank you Matthew. Angie is an excellent salesperson and we are happy you are enjoying your vehicle. I believe it was the Santa Fe. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Reliable

by from Tuscaloosa, AL |

Very reliable and straight forward with the work they do! Always come here!

August 8, 2014

Our service department strives hard to make sure each and every customer's issue is resolved and you are satisfied. Thank you for your kind review.

inquiry about a particular used car

by from birmingham alabama |

Inquired about a new listing of used car. It was thursday before friday 4th of july. Salesperson said they were still putting car through clean up and could he get back to me the next week. I said sure. He followed up and called me on Monday. I had purchased another car that weekend, but I appreciated his follow up.

August 8, 2014

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. So glad to hear that your salesman took care of you. We hope you keep us in mind for future vehicle purchases.

Great, Friendly Service

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama |

As a student at the University of Alabama, over 600 miles from home, it was extremely comforting to know that I could rely on Tuscaloosa Toyota when I recently had a flat tire. Paul Hardin and the Service Department were very responsive in handling the situation and very friendly, which gave me peace of mind and prevented my parents from having to worry.

August 6, 2014

Paul is invaluable to Tuscaloosa Toyota and the entire Service Department work very hard to give peace of mind. Thank you! We very much appreciate your business!