Scott Crump Toyota Scion

Service 866-906-5720

We'll Do Whatever It Takes

Amazing Customer Service

by from Jasper, AL |

We always have a good experience with the service department. The CSR is always courteous and knowledgable. We are very pleased with the quality workmanship. Both my wife and I will continue to bring our vehicles here for service and repair.

by from Jasper, AL |

Bought a 2014 Scion TC and got a good deal. I have my vehicle serviced at Scott Crump Toyota Scion and always have good service and it's always done right.

Great!

by from Carbon Hill, AL |

The service is excellent! Salesperson was awesome. The service department is really awesome!

Very Honest!!

by from Jasper, AL |

A very honest and trustworthy dealership. Always helpful with my car needs and service. They have been maintaining our community for many, many years.The service department has always did and completed all repairs or service with superior knowledge and leadership!

by from Jasper, AL |

Customer service is great. Service is quick. Customer from Jasper, AL ranks their overall service with Scott Crump Toyota a 5 out of 5 stars!!!

by from Jasper, AL |

I always have a great experience at Scott Crump Toyota. I never have to wait an unreasonable amount of time and everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Great!

by from Jasper, AL |

Great service! I couldn't ask for anything better! Customer ranks 5/5 of their overall experience with Scott Crump.

by from Jasper, AL |

The service of getting an oil change took forever even after having an appointment.

Scott Crump Toyota Scion responded to this review

November 4, 2014

We are so sorry about your experience here at Scott Crump. We strive for great customer service and quick service. I'm not sure what the circumstances were when you had your appointment but I am very sorry and hope that you will consider us again for your service needs. When you come back for your next oil change ask for me, Barry, the service manager, and I will make sure that we take excellent care of you.

not impressed

by from united states |

Drove hours to test drive the car, gave all the info to start the buying the process and I literally never heard from them again. Never found a dealership who didn't want to take my money!

Awesome!!!

by from Hoover, AL |

My wife and I just purchased a vehicle from this dealership and the process in so many words was just Awesome. They have some of the best dealers and finance employees I've ever dealt with, and I've purchased a few cars from different lots. They are located about 45 minutes to 1 hour away and I will be visiting the dealership for all of the service on my vehicle and future purchases. That says a lot from a person that's used to having everything within a 5 minute commute. If your looking for a vehicle you really need to check them out. They are willing to work with you regardless of your situation. A++++++!

Quick and Easy Service

by from Birmingham, AL |

I was in town for work and my Camry was idleing funny so I brought it by to make sure it wasn't something that would cause me brake down. I stopped by and they set me an appointment to come back in an hour. I came back and they got me right in and diagnosed the problem and had it done in less than an hour. It turned out to be a simple maintenance issue but they were very reasonable on their costs. I would definitely recommend them to service your Toyota.