Serra Toyota of Decatur

309 Beltline Pl SW, Decatur, AL 35603

New 877-360-4090
Used 877-739-9161
Service 877-315-9052

We'll Have You Dancing in the Street!

What a Great / No Pressure Buying Experience

by from Athens, AL |

Mr. George Jones was great!!! He listen and made it happen. With the asistance of Mr. Shane Thornton, I drove away with the car and the price I wanted. They both went over and beyond to get me the car, I wanted. No pressure and feeling great when I drove off the lot !!!!!! Thanks, Happy Owner :) March 2014

Internet Prius purchase

by from Huntsville, Al |

We requested bids over the internet and Serra Toyota had a competitive price that fit our budget. Nanie Tovar, the sales person was very helpful in working through the final details of the contract. One of the options we ordered was not in the car when we picked it up, however, Serra Toyota immediately installed it and delivered exactly what we wanted. I would by another car from Nanie.

Serra Toyota- Fantastic Service

by from Madison, AL |

Listen, if you have bought a care before you know how stressful it can be. I saw a commercial in the morning about the Serra Toyota deals and that afternoon me and my wife did some research. We contacted the Internet team and were put in contact with Nanie Tovar. Nanie answered every single one of my wife and I's questions and not only didn't pressure us into something, but after hearing our needs recommended something more functional and we loved it. Before I showed up, I had 2 cars picked out that I wanted to look at, had my financing approved and was done with the car buying process within an hour. Nanie and the Serra Toyota staff went above and beyond and I will definitely be going back to them for my next car. I can't capitalize on how easy my car buying experience was all in all. If you don't at least talk to them about a new or used car, you are missing out.

Awesome Dealership!!!

by from Hartselle, AL |

A few weeks ago, I took a trip up to Serra Toyota of Decatur with my friend. When I left the house, my intentions were to look at the vehicles they had because I had already looked online and they did not have the exact vehicle, in stock, that I was looking for. As the first sales person took us around, I asked him if he could locate the exact vehicle I was looking for. My intentions were to see what Serra Toyota of Decatur would do, as far as pricing, then take the purchase order to "my guy" (Roberto) at another dealership. When the sales person took the specs to his sales manager, I immediately noticed that Roberto was no longer at the other dealership, he was at this one. Anyways, I immediately greeted Robert and both he and Nino assisted me with working out a deal on a new vehicle. Again, I had worked with Roberto in the past and he was a real pleasure to work with, again. He truly cares about his customers. Nino was just as awesome! He followed-up with me through out the process. He was very pleasant to work with and I never felt pressured throughout the whole buying process. I even drove to the dealership the night before I closed on the deal, when the vehicle came in, and Nino came out to greet me and offered to assist me, even when the dealership was closed. Good people are really hard to find and I feel both Roberto and Nino were truly excellent to work with! They really made to purchase process a pleasure! In my line of work, I will not hesitate to send someone their way! You guys are AWESOME!!!

Recent Tacoma Purchase

by from SPRUCE PINE, AL |

We have purchased several cars over the years, but never have we had the pleasure of trading/purchasing a vehicle like we had a Serra Toyota of Decatur. Our salesman Ray Laudermilt was very patient as my husband test drove 3 trucks before deciding. The entire staff treated us with courtesy, respect and a manner of professionalism I haven't seen anywhere else. We will be making our next purchase in summer of 14 and will definitely be back to Serra Toyota of Decatur. Oh and the extended warranty on our Tacoma surpasses anything anyone else is offering. Overall visit was very pleasant. We will be back.

Excellent Service from Serra Toyota of Decatur

by from Huntsville, Al |

The over all experience was great, from the intial arrival to the conclusion of the purchase of our toyota avalon. I live in Huntsville and have purchased several vehicles from Serra Toyota in Decatur. The service you receive during, and after the sale is what brings us back to this dealership. Thanks guys, and keep up the great work. Ron

Top notch dealership

by from Town Creek, Alabama |

2013 Highlander Limited ...Thanks Joe, Shane, Sam, Tom & Jon. If you need a Toyota go see Sam Mayers...Great bunch of folks to deal with. Happy, happy, happy :)

New Tacoma!!

by from Decatur, AL |

Searched for a new Tacoma and Nick worked to get a good price for me, one that beat other dealers in the surrounding area. Happy with my purchase.