Serra Toyota of Decatur

309 Beltline Pl SW, Decatur, AL 35603

New 877-360-4090 New 877-360-4090
Used 877-739-9161 Used 877-739-9161
Service 877-315-9052 Service 877-315-9052

Where they'll treat you right!

Dreams do come true

by from Decatur, Alabama |

I've been shopping for a newer more reliable vehicle. Visited several dealership in Birmingham and was highly disappointed. I had given up all together. I kept sinking money in my older car thinking it would get better.No such luck. I went online and started browsing Serra Toyota. After a few visits, I decided to contact a sales person online.A sales rep contacted and we spoke briefly. A week or so went by and no response. So I kept doing my research. A few days ago I got a call from Brett Mansfield. He asked where I was in the process and I explained the situation. Within a few hours I was given some great news.. I was a little skeptical at first, it sounded too good to be true. And after all the previous bad news with other dealerships I made the appointment and slept on it overnight. I went down Saturday and wasn't disappointed at all. I got a newer more reliable vehicle as promised with much better terms than expected. I'm very happy. My overall experience at Serra Toyota Decatur was excellent. All the staff were courteous and kind. Brett kept his word. And that says a lot for me. Trust goes a long way. Thanks Serra Toyota Decatur, You've made my dreams come true..

Perfect service!

by from Decatur,al |

I was assisted with everything I needed. The salesman was very knowledgeable and helped me pick the most suitable car for my family ! I'll definitely visit again!

Great customer service

by from Russellville Al |

I had a great experience buying a camery at Serra Toyota. Sam Mayers made it so easy. I would recommend him to all my friends looking to buy vehicle.

Ebe is great

by from Decatur al |

I had such a wonderful experience buying my truck from ebe at serra toyota i would recommend him to anyone.

Amazing sales!

by from Trinity, Al |

We really loved working with Ken! He did an amazing job! Tommy the used car manager wa difficult to work with. However, Antonio in the finance dept was great as well! Overall, a great experience.

Best Dealership service ever!!

by from Arley, AL |

David Shoemaker is the most professional dealer I've ever met. He was courteous, friendly and above all, HONEST. My husband and I viewed a 08 Tundra and fell in love with it. We had questions and if David didn't know the answer, He admitted it, but he found the answer to any questions we had. The whole process was fantastic. HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!!! Paul, the finance manager, ranked high with us as well. Thanks so much!! Jo Marsh

Quick and Easy

by from Blountsville, AL |

We went looking for a car starting out but when Brett found out that we were looking for something bigger for a growing son then he very kindly worked getting us into a really nice used Chevy Trailblazer that our son just fell in love with from the get go. Our time spent there was limited because Brett was really good in finding exactly what we were looking for within our price range so we bought the first vehicle he brought out and didn't need to look any further. A really friendly salesman who was willing to work with us where needed. We would definitely buy from them again.

wonderful service

by from decatur, al |

Glenda cole is simply wonderful she always tries to get my car done as quickly as possible. she also does not take advantage of me by doing things to my vehicle that are not necessary. she always ask before doing and informs me if something is wrong. I will always come see Glenda at serra Toyota.

Excellent service and great experience ┐ ┐!!!!!!

by from Athens, AL |

Wow !!!! What a ┐ great experience I had at Serra on October 30th. My buying experience was fantastic. Mr.George Jones and Mr Kevin Jones was awesome.They took the time that was needed to me feel comfortable and made my buying process very pleasant.They were patience with me and most of all they listen to my concerns. These guys went above and beyond to help me buy the ┐ I wanted. If you are looking to purchase a ┐ please go by Serra in Decatur and ask for these two guys.They will make sure you leave like this happy┐lady┐. ┐┐┐┐┐ Thanks again!!!!!

They don't want or need your business.

by from Decatur, AL |

Have to say as 'nice' as everyone tried to be, I will never again use Serra Toyota. We purchased our used car in July of 2014, trading in two vehicles for one. They didn't budge on the list price, wouldn't help any on the trade in amounts, and also charged a hefty 'doc fee' I later discovered. In all transparency, I should have left before I singed. We love our car and I was willing to make the deal work, but they are all hype and lip service. We couldn't even get them to give a full tank of gas, were promised a free oil change, and now they say it's been too long to provide service. I don't like leaving negative feedback, but after talking with several employees this is not a place I will shop again. Keep looking, this dealership doesn't want or need your business.

Serra Toyota of Decatur responded to this review

November 8, 2015

Hello Mr. England, even though your purchase was over a year and half ago I still want to make sure that anything that was promised to you is still delivered! Please give me a call here at the dealership at your earliest convenience. 256-340-0330 Thanks, Michael McLeod General Manager