Jerry Damson Honda

2200 Bob Wallace Ave SW, Huntsville, AL 35805

New 888-309-9775 New888-309-9775
Used 888-220-1887 Used888-220-1887
Service 888-883-3018 Service 888-883-3018

Over 220 used cars at one location!

Such a Great Experience I Bought Two Cars!!

by from Madison, AL |

I had researched Jerry Damson Honda and had learned that had a great reputation so I went there to buy a car for my son. Sales person Sally Wise enthusiastically assisted, was "on point", asked what I was looking for then showed me what fit my requirements. She was very patient as I went through my list of "wants", showed she was knowledgeable about cars, had a "can do" attitude, and had excellent "follow through". She made sure we picked one that met the requirements we had for my son (auto transmission, good gas mileage, 4 cylinder). We settled on the 2005 Honda Civic. The finance experience with Preston Brown was fabulous--he was very quick, enthusiastic, prepared, and made the finance experience a pleasant one instead of drudgery. I enjoyed my experience so much, I went back a few days later and, yes, I bought a 2012 Acura TSX and got the same, great sales and finance experience again with Sally and Preston!! After we were done, Sally even paired my cell phone with the tech package for me and then showed me how to import my phone book into the device (since I had never done it and was curious). I made a special request for an after-market add-on, and the front office had no problem getting that added onto the Acura for me (and Sally demo'd it for me). I'm busy, they accommodated MY schedule on the car pick-up too. I can 100% recommend getting your next car from Sally (and Preston can painlessly run it through like *Snap*!). EVERYONE at Jerry Damson Honda was friendly (from the parts persons to the front desk). If you are a super busy, time-crunched person like I am, they can work with you and your schedule. If they can work with ME, then they can make it work for ANYONE! Thank you SO much to Sally Wise, Preston Brown, the management, and all of Jerry Damson Honda!

Great service and very helpful!

by from Huntsville, AL |

I had scheduled an appointment with Brian Shafer at Jerry Damson Honda. The check-in process was friendly and Brian paid attention to everything I was saying. Also, when I had requested him to take a look at the minor cracks on the windshield, he had responded very well to my request giving me the options that I had. The first option that was least expensive was finally chosen. The Jerry Damson personnel have been very courteous,, friendly and welcoming. I have always loved my service experience going to them.

Great buying experience

by from Madison, AL |

Our salesman, Frank Munoz, made this car buying experience a our best yet. He was patient, not pushy at all, listened to what we desired in a Honda Civic, and found what we wanted at the price we wanted. My wife loves her new Civic. Thanks for taking care of us, Frank.

Over and Above!

by from Memphis, TN |

We just purchased a 2013 Honda Ridgeline. We had been searching the internet for several weeks when we came across the one at Jerry Damson Honda. My husband called the dealership and he was very fortunate to speak with Wesley Goode. Wesley went over and above in making this buying process so nice. We were in a time dilemma and there was no way we could make it to Huntsville to even look at the truck. After exchanging emails and phone calls, we decided to accept the deal that Wesley offered us. To make this deal possible Wesley offered to drive the truck to us on his day off. Everything worked out perfectly and we are so happy with our new truck. It is even better looking inside & out than we expected. This has been the best car buying experience and we would highly recommend this dealership and especially Wesley Goode!

Very happy with Jerry Damson and Sally Wise!!!

by from Huntsville, AL |

I was looking for a used vehicle and was recommended to seek out Sally Wise at Jerry Damson Honda. I can't say enough about her service. She was there throughout each step of the process and took great care of me and my dollar. The experience left me feeling that I had a new friend in the car business. I would HIGHLY recommend Sally to anyone looking to purchase a car new or used!

Great Experience with Buy

by from Huntsville Al |

We had a great experience with this 2015 Honda Civic purchase. From the beginning, Sally did a great job finding us what we wanted and did fantastic meeting our busy schedule!! Didn't try to put any unwanted pressures on us. She did everything great from the beginning to the delivery!! Great job, will buy again from Sally Wise and Jerry Damson

July 4, 2015

The Honda Civic is one of our favorites! Thank you for your five star rating of Jerry Damson Honda! Enjoy your car!

Micah- the best customer service to have ever had

by from Huntsville, AL |

Micah is a very valuable team member at Jerry Damson. Because of his high level of customer service, I will continue to purchase vehicles at this dealership.

May 19, 2015

Thank you, Traci for your kind words! Micah has been a valuable employee for over 20 years. He is a fantastic manager, and I am really glad you agree! Thank you for your five star review of Jerry Damson Honda!

Sally was great

by from Huntsville al |

Sally and Jake were great. I specifically requested a female salesperson because I like to support women in the workforce. Sally did an excellent job!!!

May 19, 2015

Excellent review! Thank you for your five star evaluation!

Great Experience

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

After researching and looking for a used car for my family for a few months, I had made up my mind about what vehicle i wanted to buy. I found a listing for my car on this site, and sent an inquiry. Within an hour, I was contacted by Sally Wise from Jerry Damson Honda. She answered all of my questions and sent pictures of my vehicles of interest. We arrived at the dealership on a Friday afternoon and was met by Ms. Wise. After our test drive and honest conversations, we quickly decided to purchase our Honda Pilot. Once we had decided, the process to ownership was a lot less nerve-racking than I envisioned it to be. The dealership was also very child-friendly as well. We waited to sign the final papers in a playroom with plenty of activities for children, which was great for our five-year-old daughter. I know that car salespeople often have a bad reputation, but Ms. Sally Wise seems to be a very honest and trustworthy person with plenty of experience. I would definitely refer friends to her and to Jerry Damson Honda.

March 15, 2015

Made in Alabama! That Honda Pilot is going to make you proud every time you drive it! Thanks for your five star rating!

Good truck for a great price!

by from Dothan,Al. |

I purchased a 2005 Ford Ranger online from SALLY WISE at Damson Honda. I could not have had a better buying experience! Sally answered every question and concern I had with an above and beyond professional manner. She sent me numerous photos and numerous texts and emails, answering my many questions.I drove 300 miles to pick up the truck and was more than pleased! I had numerous inquiries at other dealerships but only Sally was interested in going the extra mile! THANKS, SALLY-- AND DAMSON HONDA!!

March 15, 2015

We have a great system allowing us to easily send the pictures and information about cars. We want to make sure you get exactly what you expect when you embark upon such a trip! Thank you for your effort and business!