Jerry Damson Honda

2200 Bob Wallace Ave SW, Huntsville, AL 35805

New 888-309-9775
Used 888-220-1887
Service 888-883-3018

Over 220 used cars at one location!

Good folks and experience at Jerry Damson Honda

by from Huntsville, AL |

I went into this both undecided about what kind of vehicle I wanted and how much I wanted to spend. There were several factors for me to consider that were making my decision about what I needed fairly tedious. Hence my indecision... Sally Wise was patient and very insightful which greatly aided me in selecting my 4Runner. Her professionalism and overall knowledge of vehicles is quite impressive. I was really stressing about my decision between a couple of different vehicles when she suggested the aforementioned Toyota. I strongly suspect she realized that it met all my needs. It has plenty of shoulder and leg room, decent gas mileage for my daily commute, room for my 3 teenagers, proven durability, not too many miles, sits high off the ground and is nice looking/cool. She essentially figured out what I could not. I am quite pleased with my purchase and and totally digging my new ride. Kevin and Ray are good people too. I was happy with my trade-in offer and the financing process was quick. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. I suspect I'll be a repeat customer...

May 15, 2014

Hey MRL! Thanks for the thorough review. Kevin and Ray - two of the best. I am thankful for your comments, but not surprised. And Sally! She does and fantastic job for us, and I am thankful you are sharing your experience. Good luck with the three teen-agers! They will love the 4Runner! Cheers to you!

Exceptional and Outstanding Dealership

by from Madison, AL. |

I just discovered this site for reviewing Jerry Damson Honda in Huntsville. My wife and I have leased three vehicles in the past from Jerry Damson. That includes two Pilots and one CRV. In the first case, Sonny (now retired) took care of us and he was outstanding. Chad Bohannon helped me with my 2014 CRV EX-L and he was professional, considerate of our needs and helped us right until the final signing of the papers. In addition, the service department is also outstanding. I love this dealership and all of the employees in it. Micah is also the greatest since he helped us greatly with all of our purchases. Every time, we got exactly what we wanted thanks to the helpfulness of the employees. Even our son leased and purchased both a new CRV and a used car for his daughter from Jerry Damson. So, you can say that we are a Jerry Damson Honda family. The next time I need to trade cars, I will go to Jerry Damson for sure. I would give them six stars if I could. Keep it up.

May 30, 2014

Dear Loyal Repeat! What a day-making review for me to read! All of us at Jerry Damson Honda appreciate your time - the time it took to give us such high praise. Sonny, Chad and Micah all make contributions to the success and legacy of the Jerry Damson brand, and we appreciate you pointing it out. Many thanks!

By Harold

by from Decatur, AL |

My experience at Jerry Damson Honda was great. The staff made sure that we were comfortable and answered every question. We were never pressured in anyway and we were treated very professionally. They ran the car fax and went over it with us in detail - and even introduced us to the clean-up shop personnel to see if they encountered any problems while detailing the car. Overall, I would highly recommend the dealership, this is my fourth vehicle that I've purchased from them and I've never had any regrets.

May 15, 2014

Harold! We thank you for making the short trip to Jerry Damson Honda! That CarFax report is really neat! Glad you see the importance in it. Testimony like yours is how we sell so many cars - and we are thankful you took the time.

Just bought a certified Honda Civic Hybrid.

by from Killen, AL |

I found the car online and went in to testdrive it on Thursday. Miles Armstrong was friendly and helpful and understood that i wanted my wife to testdrive the car as well. When we came back Saturday, he got us in and out with the testdrive, had the papers ready we had discussed Thursday, and Saturday night I drove home the new vehicle. I got a great vehicle at a very reasonable price with a minimum of fuss and bother. Great job, Miles.

May 5, 2014

Hey Mike J! So happy it was worth the short drive east on 72 from Killen! Miles does a super job with our customers. We try especially hard on out-of-towners who do not have the time to do hours and hours worth of driving only to find paperwork does not match what was promised. We are very thankful for your business.

Wonderful salesperson, great service Sally Wise

by from Madison, AL |

Sally made purchasing a car so pain free. She was always professional. She started our process by helping our son as he was looking for a car for his sister. Even though he was "young" she treated him with respect.

April 27, 2014

Hey Jackie! We are thrilled to hear your feedback - but i can't say we are surprised. Sally is one of the best! And she has done a super job helping hundreds of customers just like your son. But you taking the time to tell us sets you apart - and for that we are very thankful. Happy shopping!

2011 Accord

by from Madison, AL |

A friend recommended Jerry Damson to me and we went to look at a used car on their lot. Sally Wise took care of me and was very professional the entire time. I didn't feel any pressure and I was very satisfied with the entire experience. I ended up purchasing a 2011 Accord and I couldn't be happier.

April 7, 2014

Travis - you got paired up with a true professional - Sally has done great things for us! And we are confident that you will be proud of your purchase today... AND tomorrow. Enjoy the ride - and thank you for your feedback.

We bought a new civic from Sally Wise!!!

by from Trinity,AL |

We made an appoint ment with Sallyl Wise on a Saturday afternoon to test rive a used Accord. After explaining our situation with her and with her help she was able to get us in a brand new Civic Ex!!! It was a wonderful experience and hassle free! I would recommend Jerry Damson Honda & Sally Wise to anyone wanting a Honda!!!

March 18, 2014

Mr. and Mrs Bauer, thanks so much for your time! We are crazy about Sally - and crazy about new Civics! We're glad you had a great experience - and we know you will love your new car!

Used Car (or to be PC) Pre-Owned Car Purchase

by from Huntsville, AL |

Sally Wise was great to work with, easy going, ready to help when we were ready at our pace, and worked a good deal based on a pre-buy inspection by our favorite mechanic.

March 18, 2014

Rick - you are mighty kind to point out Sally's great work. We really appreciate the time you took to write the review! She's a pro! And we are happy to find out the car we represented - is exactly the way your mechanic sees it. Enjoy your new vehicle! And thanks!

New Civic

by from Huntsville, AL |

Sean Price made our buying experience very easy. He listened to what we needed and showed us exactly those vehicles and made suggestions. We bought a new Civic and our granddaughter loves it. I have already told several people what a enjoyable experience it was to work the Sean at Jerry Damson Honda. I was very impressed.

March 9, 2014

Hi JudyJ! Sean does a great job for us, and I am not surprised you had a great experience! And what a great car you just got!!!! The Civic is redesigned from head to toe and I love each of the improvements - I know you and your family will too! Sounds like you are in the running for Grandmother of the year! Thank you for your business!

Buyer Beware

by from Huntsville, AL |

I recently looked at a used Mercedes at Jerry Damson Honda. After having a dealer check it out that was familiar with the manufacturer, it was found to have $4k in repairs needed. When addressing the situation, rather than admitting they didn't do their due diligence, they walked away. It appeared back on the web as "$4k under NADA Retail", but neglected to mention the problems found. I dealt with the sales manager and the used car manager, so this appears to be the norm. Very disappointing. Buyer beware!

March 5, 2014

Dear Duly Diligent: Thanks for the information. We are very concerned about your less than 100% satisfaction. Phase II of your note should have been the first experience you had. I am hopeful you will give us a second chance, and if you do, I will personally walk you through the process. My name is Ben Boles and I can be reached at 256-564-9856 which is my direct line. No switchboard, just a straight phone at my desk. Your experience is the exception, and we really want to make this right.

My first experience with Honda.

by from Huntsville, Al. |

Sean Price was patient, answered all my questions, was courteous and gave me all the time I needed to make my decision.He made buying a car fun. I came back later and he programmed the phone to my car. That was above and beyond his duty. I have already recommended Sean to two people. He is an asset to your dealership. I hope your service department will extend the same excellent service . Lane Mickle

March 6, 2014

Hi Lane! I just looked at your review of 2 stars and was sad! Then i read your kind words and knew you thought better! We really appreciate your business - I hope you had a true 5 star experience! Sounds like you did! We are thankful for you sharing your story!