Jerry Damson Honda

2200 Bob Wallace Ave SW, Huntsville, AL 35805

New 888-309-9775
Used 888-220-1887
Service 888-883-3018

Over 220 used cars at one location!

Micah- the best customer service to have ever had

by from Huntsville, AL |

Micah is a very valuable team member at Jerry Damson. Because of his high level of customer service, I will continue to purchase vehicles at this dealership.

May 19, 2015

Thank you, Traci for your kind words! Micah has been a valuable employee for over 20 years. He is a fantastic manager, and I am really glad you agree! Thank you for your five star review of Jerry Damson Honda!

Sally was great

by from Huntsville al |

Sally and Jake were great. I specifically requested a female salesperson because I like to support women in the workforce. Sally did an excellent job!!!

May 19, 2015

Excellent review! Thank you for your five star evaluation!

Great Experience

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

After researching and looking for a used car for my family for a few months, I had made up my mind about what vehicle i wanted to buy. I found a listing for my car on this site, and sent an inquiry. Within an hour, I was contacted by Sally Wise from Jerry Damson Honda. She answered all of my questions and sent pictures of my vehicles of interest. We arrived at the dealership on a Friday afternoon and was met by Ms. Wise. After our test drive and honest conversations, we quickly decided to purchase our Honda Pilot. Once we had decided, the process to ownership was a lot less nerve-racking than I envisioned it to be. The dealership was also very child-friendly as well. We waited to sign the final papers in a playroom with plenty of activities for children, which was great for our five-year-old daughter. I know that car salespeople often have a bad reputation, but Ms. Sally Wise seems to be a very honest and trustworthy person with plenty of experience. I would definitely refer friends to her and to Jerry Damson Honda.

March 15, 2015

Made in Alabama! That Honda Pilot is going to make you proud every time you drive it! Thanks for your five star rating!

Good truck for a great price!

by from Dothan,Al. |

I purchased a 2005 Ford Ranger online from SALLY WISE at Damson Honda. I could not have had a better buying experience! Sally answered every question and concern I had with an above and beyond professional manner. She sent me numerous photos and numerous texts and emails, answering my many questions.I drove 300 miles to pick up the truck and was more than pleased! I had numerous inquiries at other dealerships but only Sally was interested in going the extra mile! THANKS, SALLY-- AND DAMSON HONDA!!

March 15, 2015

We have a great system allowing us to easily send the pictures and information about cars. We want to make sure you get exactly what you expect when you embark upon such a trip! Thank you for your effort and business!

Thank you Sally Wise!!

by from Huntsville Alabama |

My husband and I purchased a used vehicle from Sally Wise and it was a great buying experience. Thank you for the magnificent service and professionalism. Go see Sally Wise at Damson Honda in Huntsville

March 15, 2015

Sally does a super job for us - and we are glad you had a great experience at Jerry Damson Honda!

Used Acura Mdx. Love it!! Thanks Sally Wise!!

by from Huntsville Alabama |

Thank you Sally Wise!! Very professional! Wonderful buying experience

March 15, 2015

We are glad you had a great experience - and we are thankful for your five star review of Jerry Damson Honda!

New Civic!! Great experience!! Sally Wise

by from Madison, Alabama |

I had been considering a more economical car and started doing my research. After meeting Sally Wise a Jerry Damson Sales Associate I know I was at the right place. Sally in my opinion is the best in the area. I told her what I wanted, the payment I needed and she made it happen with zero heartburn. Thank you Sally.

March 9, 2015

Brandon! There really is no choice for the best most economical car - it IS the Civic! May be the best built model of a car.... of all time! Congratulations - you're going to love it!

2015 CR-V Buying Experience

by from Madison, AL |

I was very please with my buying experience at Jerry Damson Honda. Sally Wise went above and beyond to get me the exact auto I wanted, exterior color, interior color, options, and leather. This wasn't that easy of a task being this auto with my choices did not reside on JD's lot. Sally found the CR-V I wanted at another dealer out of state, and made 2 trades to get my choice vehicle to JD. And all of this during the snow apocalypse in February. This was my 3rd auto I've bought from JD and have no doubt when it comes time for my next purchase I'll be knocking on Sally's door. Thanks Sally for all your hard work. Oh, and the CR-V is a SUEWEET ride.

March 9, 2015

Hey Mark! Thank you for your repeat business! The CRV is an awesome SUV - you can do so much with it! Room for four comfortable, plus luggage... throw in a dog crate - you get the idea! Thanks for your business!

Go see Sally!

by from Huntsville, AL |

We just bought a used Honda Civic from Sally Wise and couldn't be happier! She found out what we were looking for and then had a few cars for us to choose from which saved us lots of time. Her knowledge of cars in general and Hondas, specifically, was quite impressive. We'll be back to see Sally when it's time to buy another one!

March 9, 2015

Sally does a super job on the outstanding Honda Civic! What a great car and what a professional sales person! You will love the top safety, the cool features of the civic, and who doesn't like 39 miles per gallon!!!! Congratulations on the purchase and thank you for the five star rating!

Earned My Business and My Loyalty

by from Huntsville, AL |

I have just purchased my third new vehicle from Jerry Damson Honda and have been exceptionally pleased with the quality of the people, process, service, and of course my new car. There were a couple of things that really stood out in this process. First, the salesman Ethan worked with me as a partner in the purchase. There was none of that haggling over price and three people trying to pressure you into a decision. I had done my homework and knew what the price range for my trade and what the new car would cost with the features I wanted. The Honda.com, "build your own" tool is extremely useful. I was considering downsizing into a CRV for a number of reasons, one being it ability to be towed. Ethan had done his homework and found that the 2015 CRV can't be towed. It was very good to know this is advance and I appreciated his doing his homework based on our discussion. I decided that I wanted to purchase a CRV with Nav and then their search for one began . My first choice had been white which at first look was not available anywhere in the Southeast. I provided some alternative colors. The 2015 CRV,s with its new design and features, are scarce.. The Sales Manager spent several hours over a couple of days trying to find a vehicle. I was in no hurry and they gave me a very nice loaner. When Ethan called today to say they had found a car, they surprised me with a white one. He was even able to get the Damson signature pin striping done.The point here is that most dealers would not go to this level of effort. This IS customer service. I went in to finalize the my purchase and Preston helped with the financial paperwork. This was the third vehicle I had purchased with his doing the processing. Professional. Experienced. Efficient. Accurate. Good advice. Good man. A great guy did the new car acceptance orientation. The process was excellent. No pressure. No stress. Instructive. Easy. While this review is about my buying experience, I also would give a 5-Star rating to the Damson Service Department. I trust them to do what is needed, no more. They offer good advice and their checklist inspection makes me feel more secure. Bottom line, as an older woman and widow, I want to have a relationship with people I trust to do the right thing. Yes, Damson is a business - but they are also a model of how a quality dealership that values long-term customer relationships can thrive. They have earned my business and my loyalty.

March 9, 2015

Wow! What a thorough and thoughtful review! Ethan does a fantastic job for us, and is very thoughtful on all details on the transaction. You are going to love your CR-V and you will love the service that comes with it. Congratulations on your new vehicle - enjoy!

Ryan Prigge from Jerry Damson Honda

by from Arab, AL |

Had a great experience,fantastic service thanks to Ryan.

March 9, 2015

Ryan does a fantastic job for us! Thanks for your five star review of Jerry Damson Honda!