Landers McLarty Chrysler Dodge Jeep Subaru RAM

6533 University Dr, Huntsville, AL 35806

New 866-594-9192
Used 866-581-7984
Service 877-810-2153

Home of the low price guarantee

YOU MUST READ THIS REVIEW!

by from Hartford, AL. |

INTERNET BUYERS MUST READ THIS! If you are an internet buyer....LOOK!. I located the 300C I wanted on the internet through Chrysler. I call them and spoke to JODIE (Internet Sales) to confirm the car was there. I told her I had a 2011 300C to trade. I described the car over the phone. She spoke to JOSH (Sales Mgr.) and called me right back with the trade difference. I was skeptical because it was $3000 LESS then my local dealers had quoted on the same car. After I confirmed the difference out the door, I decided to make the drive. I drove over 700 miles round trip to trade HERE. These people can be TRUSTED! This was my first experience with this Dealership. They delivered me on July 4th, and even though the detail shop was closed, Phillip (my delivery salesman) washed my car. Don (Finance) whipped up my paperwork and the delivery was done! JUST AS PROMISED! ALL this was done in less than 24 hours after I found the car on the internet, and that included the drive. This was an EASY transaction, and their word is GOLDEN! I will buy here again. Large Dealership with a Small HOMETOWN feel.......JODIE and JOSH you were GREAT to work with!

Landers McLarty Chrysler Dodge Jeep Subaru RAM responded to this review

August 22, 2014

Hey Gene! Thank you so much for coming all the way to our dealership to give us your business! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family! Can't wait to see you again sometime!

My 1st online purchase and my 1st Subaru

by from Franklin,TN |

Is it your goal to be abused, ignored and left with the feeling of being rode hard and put up wet after purchasing a car???..then don?t go here because this group is knowledgeable, respectful, and courteous with a show room like no other dealer I?ve been to. Visual aids, interactive displays along with the mechanical models that help explain not only the cars attributes but every accessory that?s available for your new Subaru. I drove from Franklin,TN to sign papers after purchasing the car online and I was working with two other local dealers before I found these guys.....

The easiest car buying experience i have ever had!

by from Bonita Springs, FL. |

I was looking online to buy a new Ram 2500, after locating one at a dealer down South and putting a deposit they ended up selling it right from under me. I then found one at another dealer, told them what i wanted and i didn't even get a follow up call after waiting over 3 days!!! I then found the right truck in stock at Landers McLarty Dodge and called and spoke to Ray Horne. I told him what truck I wanted, he told me the discounted price, gave me a great deal for my trade and was able to negotiate the deal in about 10 MINUTES!!! That is how it should be!!! I have bought over 30 cars in my lifetime and this is BY FAR the best and easiest experience i have ever had. Thank you again Ray, you are an asset to this company. Sincerely, Morgan South Florida

Amazing Dealership

by from Grant, AL |

I loved our visit to this dealership we were welcomed right away and treated very kindly we asked them to tell us straight forward what we could get for our budget and the were very honest and worked with us in every way possible til we had the vehicle we wanted at the lowest price they could put it within our budget I was very pleased with the sales people and also my new (pre owned) car!! It's absolutely beautiful they even cleaned it up before I got in it which was very nice! Overall I was very pleased with my visit and will continue to do business with them in the futue.

Great customer service & I'm overly satisfied

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

I've had my 2013 Dodge Avenger R/T for about 6 months now and I still fall in love every time I go to drive it. Willie White took my vehicle preferences and financial income into much consideration while finding the car that fit me best and he did an awesome job. Willie is very professional and relatable and the car is everything I expected it to be and more-- it was sold to me in almost brand new condition and the capabilities of the vehicle are amazing.

Service Department

by from Huntsville AL |

I had a few glitches during my service appointment but the dealer had made everything right. At first I gave the Dealer a poor rating but after looking into the situation I found that there were circumstances that created the problem I had and those have been worked out with the Service Manager

Outstanding Dealership

by from Gurley, AL |

We are new to the Subaru family, and have been extremely happy with this dealership. We had an issue that was handled in an excellent and professional manner by all concerned. We are so pleased, and are also sending a Letter of Commendation to their dealership, as well as to the corporate office in New Jersey. Mr. Dean Hartley, Sales Associate, Mr. Deonte Sutton, Sales Manager, Mr. Michael Mayer, Service manager, and Mr. Bill Ladd, Financial Manager-all did an outstanding job in facilitating all aspects, throughout the sale, and closure, of our situation. A special note: An extra big thanks to Dean, Deonte, and Michael for their patience, and understanding in resolving our concerns to our great satisfaction. We thank any others of the staff/service department involved, too. To sum it up: If you want a great auto, at a great price, and deal with a superior dealership and personnel, then you need to visit Landers Mclarty Subaru, Huntsville, AL. gb

Subaru Legacy

by from Hampton Cove, AL |

Bought our Legacy from Adrian Koby. He was great to deal with. I am 75 years of age and I am a tough negotiator. This is the first time in my life that I did not ask for a lower price. I had done my homework so I knew his price was reasonable and fair. He kept us informed about tentative delivery dates and has been good to follow up after delivery. He explained everything very very well during purchase and at pick-up.

Awesome car buying experience

by from New Market, AL |

Adrian is an awesome salesman. He's extremely knowledgeable and a blast to deal with. I really enjoyed the car buying experience and highly recommend him to everyone. Every question I had concerning the WRX I was buying he would answer without hesitation. Thanks for a fun time! EN

Exemplary Service!

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

Jodie VanCronkhite and Robert Sawyer provided exemplary customer service and consistently went above and beyond on my behalf to personally ensure and overwhelmingly positive experience. 22 years experience in purchasing vehicles, this was without question - my finest experience!

Awesome New Car salesman!

by from Huntsville AL |

I would like to take a moment to say Danny Justin was the very best auto salesman I have ever had. I have purchased 7 new cars and he was the Tops over them all. I stopped by about 6 months ago and asked for a brochure on the Subaru Forester in 2014. Danny ran inside for me, as it was a very cold day and got one immediately. Last week I was finally ready to buy and Danny was the first one to greet me in the showroom. he was so friendly and really knew his products. He did not show me anything I was not interested in and explained all the new features of the 2015 models. He was able to get me a 2015 Blue Forester as one was not available on the lot in the color/version we wanted in just one day. When it arrived he took on personal responsibility to ensure it was ready when my wife and I arrived to buy. He even explained all the features again to my wife. He was honest, friendly and a real go-getter type of man. I would recommed Danny and this dealership to anyone who wants a great sales experience. K. Jordan - Huntsville Al.