Landers McLarty Chrysler Dodge Jeep Subaru RAM

Landers McLarty Chrysler Dodge Jeep Subaru RAM

6533 University Dr, Huntsville, AL 35806

New 866-594-9192
Used 866-581-7984

YOU MUST READ THIS REVIEW!

by from Hartford, AL. |

INTERNET BUYERS MUST READ THIS! If you are an internet buyer....LOOK!. I located the 300C I wanted on the internet through Chrysler. I call them and spoke to JODIE (Internet Sales) to confirm the car was there. I told her I had a 2011 300C to trade. I described the car over the phone. She spoke to JOSH (Sales Mgr.) and called me right back with the trade difference. I was skeptical because it was $3000 LESS then my local dealers had quoted on the same car. After I confirmed the difference out the door, I decided to make the drive. I drove over 700 miles round trip to trade HERE. These people can be TRUSTED! This was my first experience with this Dealership. They delivered me on July 4th, and even though the detail shop was closed, Phillip (my delivery salesman) washed my car. Don (Finance) whipped up my paperwork and the delivery was done! JUST AS PROMISED! ALL this was done in less than 24 hours after I found the car on the internet, and that included the drive. This was an EASY transaction, and their word is GOLDEN! I will buy here again. Large Dealership with a Small HOMETOWN feel.......JODIE and JOSH you were GREAT to work with!

Faith in Dealership Restored

by from Huntsville, AL |

After becoming repeatedly irritated with the previous dealership, primarily their service dept, I was reluctant to return even under new ownership. However, after visiting a couple of others I went by to look and have been very glad I did. We went there 2.5 years ago to just look at new Jeep Grand Cherokees, and found the salesman (Willie White) that had sold us our previous 2 along with the salesman (Allan Smith) that sold us our first Cherokee in '93. We left that day with not only a new GC, but also a new Challenger. Wille and the entire sales staff were great, and while it took from about 10:30 until 7:30 to conduct all business, it was pleasant, relaxing, and even sometimes entertaining. A little over a year later, we went with our son who purchased a new Challenger Redline and the experience was just as pleasant. We have all been thrilled with our vehicles, and I readily tell folks the Challenger is the best vehicle I've ever owned. Now on to service...what a surprise a new dealership can make. Most of the time they are much quicker than expected, but on occasion it may take a little longer or more than one visit due to the complexity of vehicles today. The service area is quite comfortable, and if Willie or Allan see me they drop by to say "hi". I had always changed the oil in my vehicles, but since a number of oil changes were included with our vehicle I am now spoiled and will continue to take it there for changes. I also recently bought tires; they received them in 2 days (previous purchases at Sam's Club or Costco have taken a week or more to arrive). On a Saturday, they had the tires installed, oil changed, and an alignment job done in about 2 hours. Plus, they were cheaper on the same Michelin tires than either wholesale club, and even with the alignment the bill was cheaper than it would have been for just the tires elsewhere. I have told many since then to check with them before buying tires. I have never been a fan of dealerships, and except for Willie and Allan (both of whom earned and kept our trust) I haven't really trusted the salesmen. This dealership has proven to be the exception; I have yet to find anyone in sales, service, or parts that isn't professional, polite, and genuinely makes the customer feel part of the dealership "family". Would I recommend the vehicles we own? Absolutely. Would I recommend this dealership for sales or service? Definitely, and I do quite often. As the subject line states...I went in as a skeptic that after a lifetime of only owning Chrysler-related products I was wanting to change, and I left with 2 new vehicles and a renewed faith in those vehicles and the dealership. When the time comes to get new vehicles, I won't even consider going somewhere else first.

A Great Experience

by from Owens Cross Roads, AL |

My Husband and I visited the Subaru dealership wanting to drive a Crosstrek. We were greeted by Sarah Mcclellan and she offered to show us around. She was so friendly and easy to work with. She let us drive the Crosstrek and then after spending a little time with us and hearing what we were looking for in a car, recommended that we also try driving a Forrester. This ended up being the best advice because in the end we decided to buy a Forrester. We loved it! Best of all, there was no pressure to buy. Sarah spent a long time with us, in the evening and even after hours, to let us look and poke around in several cars. She didn't seem hurried or bothered by our questions... and never once was there mention of 'let me get my sales manager' or 'what would it take to get you in a car today.' Honestly, my husband had long ago come to hate car dealerships for this very reason. But we were allowed to test drive what we wanted to and then were asked only for some contact information and were very politely allowed to leave without any kind of high pressure sales pitch. As we walked out, my husband said, "I could buy a car here." That's a HUGE compliment coming from him! I really do believe our experience that night, along with the quality and value of the Forrester, led us to come back and buy our new 2015 Forrester. The whole car-buying experience was wonderful and I cannot say enough good things about Sarah. She sent me a very nice email follow-up after our first visit and then bent over backwards to make sure we were happy with our purchasing experience... even surprising my husband with a Subaru license plate cover that he saw after the fact and really wanted for the car. Little touches like that make you feel like you are really being listened to and that people care. Also, I really appreciated the finance manager's attitude as we turned down extended warranties - again, no pressure applied to take those and make us feel bad if we didn't. It was all very professional and easy. It was nice to be taken out to see the service department and meet the employees there. Sarah also showed us all we needed to know about our new car. All in all, I would highly recommend this dealership as an excellent place to buy a new car. And I LOVE my new Subaru Forrester!!

Landers McLarty Chrysler Dodge Jeep Subaru RAM responded to this review

July 1, 2014

Kay, Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about us and Sarah! We are thrilled to hear you had a good buying experience. If there is anything you need in the future please feel free to reach out to us. Kristian Chesser Customer Relations Manager

Poor Performance

by from Huntsville, AL |

I submitted my car into the service department at 8:00 AM on Wednesday morning. It is now 1:15 PM on Thursday and they are just now putting my vehicle on the racks to check it out. I have been without my car for over 24 hours and couldnt even get a loaner to do my daily business. In their defense, they did provide a shuttle to take me back home. Whatever events I had scheduled for today had to be cancelled and here I sit waiting at home for my vehicle. Total inconvenience and all I can look forward to is a bill if they can duplicate the problem which they couldnt two weeks ago when i initially took it in for the same issue. Gravely disappointed customer.

Worth the extra drive

by from Tuscaloosa, AL |

What a great experience! Our local jeep dealership was unable to accommodate our needs, so we contacted Landers McLarty in Huntsville. Everyone was super nice and amazing. We were able to negotiate everything over the phone. Then, we drove 2 hours to Huntsville and all we had to do was sign and drive! We will be getting all of our Jeeps here from now on :)

Great service

by from Cullman, Al |

Tim Wilson was a pleasure to work with, friendly, helpful and knew what he was talking about. We told him what we wanted, and he helped us find it. Over all it was a great experience. We will definately use LandersMcLarty for future purchases.

Awesome.. A great experience.

by from Florence, AL |

I have to admit these people are AWESOME. David Simmons made our car buying experience a pleasure. Thank you

Ernest B. Thompson 2013 Dodge Charger Ivory

by from Madison Al 35757 |

Tim Wilson was my sales rep. He told me all about the car, gave me a brochure. I had known Tim from church many years. When he told me he was selling cars for Landers McClarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, I told him I would give him first shot to sell me one. I had also talked to Hiley Mazda. But Tim won out, more car for the money. Our neighbor had a black one. Our niece has a silver blue one 2011. Tim brought the car to the house and when Yvonne drove it Tim asked her if it was a deal, she said "SOLD". She was leaning towards the Charger all the time. I got her all the info she needed to help her. It's her car and she said the time was right. Got a good deal on our financing from Joshua and added in the Ext. Warranty and the Gap as an outstanding price pkg. Got good trade-in on our 2006 Pontiac Torrent and you sold it fast. It still was in great shape and all maintenance was done properly and on time. All documentation was with the Suv. All in all we had the best experience ever and the most efficient staff. Also Ray Horn was great on getting me, along with Tim a Dodge cap and T-shirt . I also had a great experience with Aretha Hampton when I bought my 2008 Mazda 6i from her, 2 years ago.. She picked out the right car for me. All in all I would rate this Transaction, a grade of 110 per cent. My next car will probably the Dart RT. Thanks so much. Braly Thompson...

Pleasant experience!

by from Huntsville, AL |

Mr. Robert Klopein was an excellent salesman to only be 5 months into his job. Mr. Paul was very trustful and honest about everything. These two gentlemen were very kind. They made my experience a pleasant one.

liar liar

by from indiana |

would not recommend driving long distance to do business. Be willing to walk away. they oversold vehicle. nothing in writing. so I learned a terrible lesson, don't trust a car salesman. this was worse experience because they lied, then would not make it right. The BBB does not help either. I am sure they have good vehicles, just be careful.