Devan Lowe Cadillac Buick GMC Lincoln

Service 888-850-5644

Etowah County's Only No Doc Fee Dealer

Absolutely the best!

by from Ohatchee, AL |

I replaced by 2012 GMC Terrain with a 2014 Buick Encore this past Saturday. I have grown to love this dealership and the great folks who treat you better than family! I did my research and drove several vehicles (Ford, Honda, Toyota, and Kia) but none of them interested me because purchasing one of them would mean leaving this dealership and that wasn't an option!

Devan Lowe Cadillac Buick GMC Lincoln responded to this review

July 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your nice comments. We appreciate your continued loyalty and enjoy serving you. The Encore is a great choice, and we hope that you are loving it. Thank you for choosing Devan Lowe. Warm Regards, Kendall Lowe Hamilton

Great Service

by from Birmingham, Al |

I was looking for a new company vehicle and Rick Coffman was able to find the vehicle we were looking for. Service and communication were great. He kept us updated though out the search. We were very pleased with the whole process.

Great Experience

by from Gadsden, AL |

Very friendly, with an overall great car buying experience

Excellent!!!

by from Albertville, AL |

I have just purchased my fourth vehicle from Dan Bynum at Devan Lowe in Rainbow City, AL. Everytime I visit or call, I am treated with respect. Dan has always greated me with a smile and hand shake, and has never been pretentious. They did not have the truck that I wanted on the lot, but Dan spent hours trying to find exactly what I wanted. I love the 2014 GMC Sierra that they found for me. I fell that the Lowe team did eveything possible to offer a very competitive price while still offering amazing service. If you are looking for a vehicle and would like to be trated right, talk to Dan Bynum at Dean Lowe.

Good Deal on Great car

by from Centre,Al |

Rick Coffman was my salesman, he gave me a great buying experience at Devan Lowe. Mr Lowe also took time to talk with me personally at length about the auto industry. You wont see that at many places, and I really appreciated it. Overall great experience.

Great People to Deal With

by from Centre, AL |

Rick Coffman gave me a Good deal on a great car he was quick and efficient and very knowledgeable about his business. Overall A++++ Highly Recommend!!!!!!! Also thanks to Mr Devan Lowe who took the time to personally talk to me.

What a wonderful team of people

by from Gadsden, AL |

Just purchased a 2015 Yukon XL. Had to be the easiest and smoothest process I have ever been through in getting a car. The entire team of people were great. They made sure that I knew who to deal with at every step including taking me to the service department to explain that process should it arise. I bought the car for my wife but she wasn't with me during any of the process. They went above and beyond and took the time to walk her through the features of the car and how to use them. Brings back faith in the car buying process.

Great experience

by from Gadsden, AL |

It was so easy buying a car at Devan Lowe Dealership from Rick The entire procedure was handled in a professional and unpressured manner. The staff made us feel at home and welcomed, which means a lot. We will be recommending you to our friends.

Same car, new dealership!

by from Gadsden, Alabama |

We so loved our Buick Enclave that we decided we wanted another one....but I have to say, this experience was completely different than when we bought our first one from a different dealership! The sales people at Devan Lowe made sure we did not leave the dealership without knowing how to use the many wonderful features of our new Enclave! They made us feel that our satisfaction was the MOST important aspect of the sale, not just the actual sale of the vehicle! We will definitely buy from them in the future!

Devan Lowe, Inc.

by from Anniston, Alabama |

Rick Coffman was very helpful and informative . A great salesman.

love these guys!

by from Snead, AL |

These guys are so patient and willing to work with you in any way. They have amazing prices and helped me take home my dream car. Rick and Greg were extremely knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I've been referring everyone I know to them!