Devan Lowe Cadillac Buick GMC Lincoln

Service 888-850-5644

Etowah County's Only No Doc Fee Dealer

Purchase of vehicle at Devan Lowe Cadillac Buick

by from Rainbow City, Alabama |

I certainly appreciate the way everything was done.

These folks are worth the drive

by from Carrollton, Ga. |

A mistake would be made if folks did not come here to buy a car.

Great Experience!

by from pleasant valley,al |

My husband and I are expecting our second child and needed to find an suv that would fit in our budget. We had shopped online and looked at different places. Devan lowe was the 1st and last stop! I just knew when we decided to start looking it was going to be hard to find something to fit in our budget. When we arrived at devan lowe we were immediately greeted by John Michael and he made our car buying experience so easy. Everyone in the facility was so nice and tried to help in any way. I definitely recommend devan lowe to anybody who is in need of a vehicle!

Satisfied Customers

by from Ashville, AL |

We bought a used Camry this week. Rick Coffman was our outstanding salesman. He was very friendly and helpful. We actually enjoyed the experience! I forgot that I had run out of checks and showed up with a counter check! We thought we would have to come back the next day. But Rick drove us to the bank 10 minutes before it closed and we eventually worked it out. I think we would definitely go there next time we buy. Thanks Rick!

Perfect Experience X 3

by from Cleveland, Alabama |

In January 2015, we looked everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE for an SUV for my husband. On a whim, we stopped into DL thinking that this was just another waste of our time...we had been disappointed so many times up until that point! He found his dream vehicle within minutes and they were willing to work with us! Now it is May 2015 and we bought a Jeep Wrangler and an Enclave on the 2nd. My daughter wanted a Jeep and this was her 1st vehicle purchase on her own. They gave her a great deal and she is so excited! My husband found a Buick Enclave (my dream car) and got it for me!! We got a lot of "bang for our buck" when it came to pricing. We are super pleased with the service and treatment that we received during our visits to Devan Lowe! We feel like we are family there! It will be the 1st place we go next time we need a new car!!

Sales review

by from Georgia |

This was a wonderful experience! We had visited several other dealerships but we're not pleased until we arrived and met Rick Coffman! Save yourselves the trouble start @ Devan Lowe first!

Great experience!

by from Southside, Al |

I purchased a used GMC Acadia and Rick Coffman was my knowledgeable and very patient sales associate. He pointed out every detail of my car and assured me that he and the rest of the staff, which I met personally, would be there to answer any questions that I my have. I love my car and I am very happy with Devan Lowe associates and service.

Knowledgeable Sales Force

by from Gadsden, Alabama |

I bought a used 2014 Captiva. The Team at Devan Lowe were very friendly. I was not pressured, which surprised me. During the process all departments worked with me. The salesman (Jerry) was very knowledgeable with the vehicle & all the buttons & gadgets in it. I was very happy with the personal attention I was given during the whole process. All my questions were answered. When I buy my next vehicle I am definitely going to Devan Lowe in Rainbow City. Thank you to the Team at Devan Lowe in Rainbow City,

Review of Devan Lowe Cadillac Buick GMC Lincoln

by from Piedmont AL |

I have purchased quite a few vehicles in my life at several dealers. These guys at Devan Lowe are the best.They worked very hard to satisfy me and bent over backwards to get me affordable financing.I love my hew GMC SIERRA and i dare say no other dealer could match the price and treated us with the up most respect during the sale. Greg took the time after the sale to explain all the electronic gadgets on the truck.I surley will be doing business in the future with these guys!

Devan Lowe Dealership

by from Gadsden, Al |

My name is E.Williams and I had the pleasure of dealing with Devan Lowe Dealership. I had spoke with a bank that stated that they would finace me a auto at 7.7 percent. I went to Lowes and spoke to a salesman name Dan I informed him that I had a bank that would finance me an auto. He stated that their finace manager could probably get me a better percentage rate lower than 7.7. The finace manager was Greg he took my information and went to his office.He later returned and stated that not only did he get me a lower interest rate he also got me finacing though another bank. The people at Devan Lowes made me feel like a VIP they had my best interest at heart. After my purchase Dan took me on a tour and introduce me to some of the other employees, like Phillip and Mark in the service dept.and Mark's wife Kendal.I just want to thank everyone at Devan Lowe and I look forward to working with them in the future.

Great service, honest and helpful dealership

by from Oneonta, AL |

I've been purchasing cars from Devan Lowe for 10 years. His dealership is very good, service department is very good. I would not think about buying an automobile from anyone else.