Devan Lowe Cadillac Buick GMC Lincoln

Service 888-850-5644

Etowah County's Only No Doc Fee Dealer

Absolutely the best!

by from Ohatchee, AL |

I replaced by 2012 GMC Terrain with a 2014 Buick Encore this past Saturday. I have grown to love this dealership and the great folks who treat you better than family! I did my research and drove several vehicles (Ford, Honda, Toyota, and Kia) but none of them interested me because purchasing one of them would mean leaving this dealership and that wasn't an option!

Devan Lowe Cadillac Buick GMC Lincoln responded to this review

July 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your nice comments. We appreciate your continued loyalty and enjoy serving you. The Encore is a great choice, and we hope that you are loving it. Thank you for choosing Devan Lowe. Warm Regards, Kendall Lowe Hamilton

Devan Lowe Cadillac Buick

by from Americus, GA |

I had a great experience with the purchase of my Cadillac XLR-V The salesman I worked with, Gregg Davenport, was extremely helpful and in fact view him now more as a friend than just a salesman.

Awesome experience!

by from Anniston, Al |

Just wanted to say thank you to my salesperson, Rick Coffman at Devan Lowe for providing excellent customer service during the purchase of my 2015 Buick LaCrosse. He was very knowledgeable about the car and took the time to show me all the features that the car had to offer.

Great experience

by from Rome, GA |

We travel from Rome GA to do business with Devan Lowe. This is the second vehicle we have purchased with Rick Coffman as our sales person, but we have purchased many vehicles from Lowe Cadillac Buick. We went to look at the Cadillac SRX, but the Buick Enclave had more room inside and we have enjoyed this vehicle. Don't know if we would have even thought about looking at this one if not for Devan and Rick. Thank you so much for your help and knowledge of the vehicles you sell.

Devan Lowe Inc makes it easy to buy and own a car!

by from Gadsden, Alabama |

I have done business for many years with Devan Lowe as have my parents . The team at Devan Lowe make it easy to buy and understand what is available in the market and then how to take care of your car. They are professional and courteous in every way . The help in teaching every aspect of the technology is great also . My family has bought many cars from Devan Lowe Inc and will continue to do so . The service department is excellent and easy to do business with . They make it convenient and they always try to please . I want to thank the Devan Lowe Team again for another wonderful experience buying my 2015 Yukon XL Denali. Sincerely , Dr Gordon Isbell , III

Saw the Cadillac ATS

by from Gadsden, AL |

Liked the ATS. Tried to make a deal and didn't quite get a great deal only a good one.

Excellent Customer Service, awesome facility.

by from Gadsden, Al. |

I had such a great experience and excellent customer sales service from Dan Bynum. I was so well informed on everything. They have a big turnover and keep a large amount if inventory.

Great Service

by from Birmingham, Al |

I was looking for a new company vehicle and Rick Coffman was able to find the vehicle we were looking for. Service and communication were great. He kept us updated though out the search. We were very pleased with the whole process.

Great Experience

by from Gadsden, AL |

Very friendly, with an overall great car buying experience

Excellent!!!

by from Albertville, AL |

I have just purchased my fourth vehicle from Dan Bynum at Devan Lowe in Rainbow City, AL. Everytime I visit or call, I am treated with respect. Dan has always greated me with a smile and hand shake, and has never been pretentious. They did not have the truck that I wanted on the lot, but Dan spent hours trying to find exactly what I wanted. I love the 2014 GMC Sierra that they found for me. I fell that the Lowe team did eveything possible to offer a very competitive price while still offering amazing service. If you are looking for a vehicle and would like to be trated right, talk to Dan Bynum at Dean Lowe.

Good Deal on Great car

by from Centre,Al |

Rick Coffman was my salesman, he gave me a great buying experience at Devan Lowe. Mr Lowe also took time to talk with me personally at length about the auto industry. You wont see that at many places, and I really appreciated it. Overall great experience.