Bob Hembree Chevrolet

Used 877-890-1528

Hembree Has It!

Great Dealership!!!

by from Horton, AL |

Through the years my family has bought several cars from this dealership (I've bought 2 from "Adam Berry" in the last 4 yrs). The staff takes extra measures to insure that your buying experience is a pleasant one. The cars are priced right, the sales and service are superb and the dealership is immaculate. Will not find a better staffed team anywhere.

AMAZING Experience!

by from Geraldine, AL |

I have purchased quite a few vehicles during my lifetime and this was THE most pleasant experience I've ever had. Bob Hembree Chevrolet has set the bar so high, I doubt I would ever be as pleased if I purchased elsewhere in the future. Mr. Bob Hembree was very involved during my purchase process, even on a Saturday afternoon in the Service Department AFTER my purchase had been completed! Mr. Eddie Johnson walked me through the whole process & made sure everything was smooth & easy on me. I originally went to the dealership to have body work done on my HHR. I fell in love with the Chevrolet Malibu LTZ Chris loaned me while my repairs were being done. I called him about a week into my body shop repairs & confessed that I did not want to give back the Malibu LTZ he loaned me! Chris immediately transferred my call to Mr. Bob Hembree and I explained the situation to him. Mr. Hembree then paired me with Mr. Eddie Johnson, who guided me through the purchase process. Mr. Johnson was 100% available to me, even on the weekends! An incredible group of people worked together to make this little dream come true for me. From trade-in value.... to purchase price.... to financing and APR..... I was given an amazing deal on a beautiful vehicle that will serve me well for years to come. Less than a week after signing my paperwork, I was able to take my "new" (to me!) Malibu LTZ back to the dealership on a day & time that was convenient for me and both Mr. Hembree and the Service Department addressed a few minor things that I wanted done as well as detailed and washed my Malibu LTZ inside and out. Mr. Hembree even made sure I was given a vehicle so I could go run my errands around town. SO very impressive. I will continue to share my experience with everyone I get the opportunity to discuss it with! This is NO ORDINARY dealership, folks. I tend to be detail oriented and have VERY high expectations when it comes to purchases I make. Bob Hembree Chevrolet both met and exceeded my expectations, concerns and needs at EVERY turn. It is hard to believe this level of customer service still exists but it TRULY does. I will be returning to this dealership for all of my service, body shop & vehicle purchasing needs for years to come. You should do the same! You will not be disappointed. THANK YOU so very much to all of the dedicated people who were involved with my vehicle purchase at Bob Hembree Chevrolet of Guntersville Alabama!!

Bob Hembree Chevrolet responded to this review

September 3, 2015

Lisa, Thank you for the great review and the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your automotive needs for years to come. Bob Hembree

Great Service

by from Guntersville, AL |

Service was completed in a timely manner and all involved treated me with courtesy and respect.

Excellent

by from Birmingham |

While I didn't buy a car from Bob Hembree Chevrolet, their internet sales rep was absolutely terrific - he followed up, was very helpful with information and details about the truck I was interested in but not pushy. I wish the truck had been right for me, because the dealership is obviously run very well.

clean dealership , great customer service ,

by from guntersville, alabama |

have been dealing with herbree chevrolet for 15 years and have gotten several new and used cars from hembree , great staff and eazy process.