Riverside Chevrolet

(4.0) 4 Reviews

4270 US Highway 231, Wetumpka, AL 36092

LIKE WISE VERY DISAPPOINTED

by from Elmore County |

Very disappointed with the service department at Riverside. Initial warranty service repair was not completed as originally promised resulting in a secondary trip to the service department. Upon my return trip I was told that the additional part had to be ordered and I would be called when it arrived. One week to the day later and still no phone call so I called Ms. Tompkins in service and she informed me the part should be in the following morning. Ms. Tompkins again stated she would call me when they received the part & schedule my appointment. Three more days have pasted now and still no phone call! I guess I'll have to wait another couple days, that will be week number two, then call Riverside Service back yet again. Let me also say that this is a new vehicle with only a few thousand miles on it meaning it's all warranty service work. What's the Service Problem at Riverside??? It is the worst service experience of my 35 years driving and/or punishment for not buying my Chevy from them. BTW, I did go to Riverside sales FIRST but they didn't have what I wanted and were unable to get it so I went elsewhere.

Very Disappointed With Riverside Chevrolet

by from Eclectic, Alabama |

Bought four vehicles from this dealership which does not mean much with this Chevy dealer. Went to purchase my next truck and I thought everything was set but after being offered a good price for my trade back at the end of January the young sales manager tried to say my vehicle was not worth that much for which I showed him a NADA value I had printed off for my truck which did not match his. He tried to explain away why he could not give me that much for my truck. The salesman had already punched in the numbers on his computer for the truck I wanted and I thought everything was a go. The young sales manager was walking around real nervous like so I sense something was up. He wanted me to meet him half way so I had already taken off 1,000 dollars off what I wanted for my truck which was not good enough for him so he let me walk out over 500.00 dollars. The salesman said he would call me back or email me after he worked on the sales manager a little bit. I never heard another word from the dealer so I called and was told they were having a meeting on it. Never heard another word from the dealership. If they treat a man like me with a vision disability, blind in one eye I would hate to see what they would do to other people with disabilities. Thanks for reading and God Bless

Internet Sale

by from Pearl, Ms |

Very good experience with no surprises. Jerry Duke handled everything in a very professional manner.

Very pleased with Riverside in Wetumpka

by from Montgomery, AL |

I was dreading the entire car buying process and had a bad experience with two different dealerships in the area. I contacted Riverside where I was connected with salesman David Moody who was extremely helpful, friendly, and low-pressure. I told him what I was looking for and I liked that he drove the car to me when I did not have time to get to the dealership.