Stivers Ford Lincoln Mazda

Service 888-446-5114

"Where Price Sells Cars"

5 Star service from Stivers Ford in Montgomery, AL

by from Daleville, AL |

I was in the market for a 2012 Model vehicle in the month of Aug. Some of my local dealers (I live 80 miles from Stivers) informed me that I could no longer "order" the 2012's because 2013's were already out. However, they may be able to find what I am looking for from another dealership and I should call them back on Monday to remind them what I was looking for and they would check. I don't know about you, but if they wanted my business, I am sure they would not ask me to be their reminder service. I sent out "feelers" through the USAA car buying service. Hunter Hecht (internet car sales) was the first one to respond w/ what I asked for and a bottom line, "out the door" price via e-mail with a closing stating he would appreciate the chance to "earn my business". I like that, I am all about the bottom line and I wanted to see if Hunter was as good as his word to "earn my business". Let me tell you something, he was better than his word, he backed it up with nothing but action and the bottom line. He found my car twice (there is a back story to that), sent me sticker info, we agreed on a price, financing and an out the door payment after down payment, buyers contract signed, sealed and delivered. Hunter had my car in 2 days, I let him know when I was coming (and it was last minute notification), he had the car ready for a test drive, financing appointment w/ Brett (who was also very personable and professional), educated me on my new focus and out the door within an hour and some change upon arrival! Now, I don't know about you, but that was, BY FAR, the BEST car-buying experience of my life (this is NOT my first new car, 5th). My husband says, "I think I know why his mother named him Hunter", and I agree. Very professional and diligent, committed to excellence and customer service. Buying a new car is never easy, but Hunter et. al. made it painless, straight-forward and as easy as humanly possible. Thank you, Hunter and Stivers Ford for an incredible car-buying experience. Hunter was as good as his word and he more-than-earned my business!!!

review

by from Safford, al |

2014 Ford f150 and the service was great and staff did everything possible to help get deal done.

mazda

by from Montgomery, AL |

Tried multiple times to get customer service on vehicle registration. Left 2 messages and never got called back. Pre-sale service was good and all staff was friendly.

car alignment

by from Montgomery, AL |

They didn't rotate my tires after they did the alignment. I think that should have been done since my front tires were worn in the inside. To make sure the car is driving correctly

Engine Light

by from Montgomery, AL |

Need another hybrid trained technician and more loner cars

Great service--transmission not yet fixed

by from Montgomery, AL |

The personnel were great. However, I have a 2014 Focus that had a transmission with a clutch (s) slipping. They updated the software and it helped the problem, but did not clear it up. They did tell me to bring it back after 800 more miles if it didn't clear it up. So, I am now waiting the 800 miles to bring it back. Otherwise you would be at the 10 end.

Great Service

by from Montgomery, AL |

I purchased a 2014 F150. The staff was great. I appreciated the service.

great service

by from Montgomery, AL |

Staff is always very courteous, efficient and prompt especially when addressing customer concerns.

Dealerships that really listens to it customers

by from Montgomery, AL |

Jimmy Popwell, my dealer, took a lot of the hassle out of the car buying experience. He listened to my needs and did not try to sell me more than I wanted in a car. They treated my wife and I like family and I will definitely recommend them to family and friends. In the finical office they built the warranty around the length of time I plan to keep the vehicle. The finical person was personable and explained every option in great detail. I was super impressed with the professionalism of everyone at the dealership.

Mable Luckie

by from Montgomery, AL |

my salesman was Hunter Hecht and he is very knowledgeable about the vehicle, he also did not try to pressure me into anything I did not want in my opinion he is the best salesman Stivers has.

Anthony Vaughn-2014 Taurus

by from Montgomery, AL |

I walked in and was introduced to Shawn Blue, who was very helpful in helping me locate a Taurus. His knowledge of the vehicle and overall professionalism helped in making my car buying process a smooth on. I will be sure to pass his contact information along to the next person I know that is need of a new car.