Stivers Ford Lincoln Mazda

Service 888-446-5114 Service 888-446-5114

"Where Price Sells Cars"

5 Star service from Stivers Ford in Montgomery, AL

by from Daleville, AL |

I was in the market for a 2012 Model vehicle in the month of Aug. Some of my local dealers (I live 80 miles from Stivers) informed me that I could no longer "order" the 2012's because 2013's were already out. However, they may be able to find what I am looking for from another dealership and I should call them back on Monday to remind them what I was looking for and they would check. I don't know about you, but if they wanted my business, I am sure they would not ask me to be their reminder service. I sent out "feelers" through the USAA car buying service. Hunter Hecht (internet car sales) was the first one to respond w/ what I asked for and a bottom line, "out the door" price via e-mail with a closing stating he would appreciate the chance to "earn my business". I like that, I am all about the bottom line and I wanted to see if Hunter was as good as his word to "earn my business". Let me tell you something, he was better than his word, he backed it up with nothing but action and the bottom line. He found my car twice (there is a back story to that), sent me sticker info, we agreed on a price, financing and an out the door payment after down payment, buyers contract signed, sealed and delivered. Hunter had my car in 2 days, I let him know when I was coming (and it was last minute notification), he had the car ready for a test drive, financing appointment w/ Brett (who was also very personable and professional), educated me on my new focus and out the door within an hour and some change upon arrival! Now, I don't know about you, but that was, BY FAR, the BEST car-buying experience of my life (this is NOT my first new car, 5th). My husband says, "I think I know why his mother named him Hunter", and I agree. Very professional and diligent, committed to excellence and customer service. Buying a new car is never easy, but Hunter et. al. made it painless, straight-forward and as easy as humanly possible. Thank you, Hunter and Stivers Ford for an incredible car-buying experience. Hunter was as good as his word and he more-than-earned my business!!!

Professional Sales Staff

by from Montgomery, AL |

Purchased a vehicle for my 16 yr old daughter, and Eric could not have been any more professional and helpful in guiding us to make the right decision for her. We won't shop anywhere else, but at Stivers Ford!!

oil change

by from Montgomey,AL |

excellent service and very friendly staff..................................................

Great Service

by from Montgomery, AL |

I had a great experience from the time I stepped on the lot. Henry Fitzgerald made sure my needs were taken care of.

Great sales staff!

by from Wetumpka, Al |

This is the 4th Ford we've bought from this dealer. Always a very positive experience. No pressure, we make up our mind and then the process is quick and easy. Drove our new Edge home, met all our expectations. We dealt with salesman Gary Montgomery again and highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. Also, it's the only place I've ever been where the salesman all act like a team, and help each other out constantly.

Great Staff

by from Montgomery, AL |

The staff always goes above and beyond to help you understand what will be done with your vehicle and to help with anything you need.

February 5, 2016

Hi, Felicia! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise.

Great Service

by from Montgomery, Alabama |

Very kind and knowledgeable salemen. Felt like the car chosen for me fits my personality. Very warm and inviting environment.

Fast, courteous service

by from Montgomery, AL |

I own a 2010 F-150. My recent service at Stivers was fast and courteous.

February 5, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership, Donald. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Recommend

by from Opelika, AL |

Quick Lane beats going to the service department for a scheduled service. Easy in easy out. The staff listens to the customer for their desires, makes recommendations, and responds accordingly. Does not seem to be lip service. Will keep coming

Pretty Good

by from Columbia, south Carolina |

I purchased a 04 Silverado SS. The sales part of the deal was fine. There was wax on the roof of the truck thaty had to be wiped of. The finance deparet took a little longer that I think it should have for no one to be in front of us.

February 5, 2016

Thanks, Charles! We're happy to help however possible. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!