Capitol Hyundai AL

2820 Eastern Blvd., Montgomery, AL 36116

New 866-484-9935 New 866-484-9935
Used 888-865-9670 Used 888-865-9670
Service 866-414-5766 Service 866-414-5766

Great dealer, exceptonal service. sales,

by from Prattville, Al |

Capital Hyundai, Montgomery. Excellent Dealership. Great customer service reps/service dept. Great sales dept. I have purchased 3 cars here since 2010; my newest vehicle was a 2014 Azera, Ltd. My saleswoman was Ms. Gail Powers. She was outstanding in her services to help me obtain the perfect vehicle for my needs. She was very patient and knowledgeable in all aspects of this latest sale. She got me a great deal and delivered the car to me; helping me pair my cell phone and explaining and demonstrating all the features of my new car; many of which I was unaware of. When she was finished I felt like I got an even better deal, because all the things she showed me that I didn't know about on my new car. She is an exceptional sales person and I hope that Capital Hyundai will continue to employ people of such high caliber now and in the future. After all its people and the services rendered that make the experience. I would not go any where else for an new Hyundai

TERRIBLE SERVICE

by from MONTGOMERY |

The worse service ever. I took my vehicle to in for repairs twice for the same problem. Each time I picked it after it was reportedly repaired I was told it was a totally different problem from the first repair and that it had been repaired. As I drove away the 2nd occasion the same issues resumed. The following week I had to take it back yet again for the same issue. I reported the same issues as before the same service guy I'd dealt with on the two prior occasions. He didn't even recall the check engine being on the previous times nor the issues I reported. Guess they don't make written records of the complaints. During the period it was in the shop I was informed of two (2) different causes of the problems I was having with the vehicle. Later that same day I was informed of the issue; I was told that they were working on my vehicle and that it would likely be ready the next morning. I stopped by the dealership hoping to get a rental and discovered that my vehicle was not in the bay, but parked out back behind the building. When I inquired about the issues with the vehicle I was told that the service technicians didn't have an opportunity to check it out today because they were too busy. Hmmm. That certainly was not the story I was advised earlier that same day. Day 2 I was told they problem had been determined and the part ordered for it. Day 3 when I called I was told that the new part installed on the vehicle did not correct the issue and that they had no idea what the problem was. By the 10th day it was repaired. The reported nature of the issue was unrelated to all other claims they made regarding the problem. Co-workers complain of their poor service, but Capitol Hyundai in Montgomery is much closer than Birmingham or Auburn.

Quality Control

by from Montgtomery, AL |

my overall experience with Capitol Hyundai was excellent. Michael Jackson was very attentive to our every need and concerns. He answered all our questions. This is my second Santa Fe and third vehice from your and i will recommend your dealership to all my family and friends.

Great experience at Capitol Hyundai

by from Montgomery, Alabama |

We had a great experience buying our 2016 Hyundai Tucson from Capitol Hyundai. Our salesperson, Noel Goss, worked extra hard to get the exact vehicle configuration we wanted, at a terrific price. No high pressure sales tactics, just friendly and welcome service!

Great service

by from Sylacauga al |

Great service I will return to Alonzo he did a wonderful job at helping us find a vehicle

Outstanding service

by from Montgomery, Alabama |

Mr. Washington did an outstanding job in assisting my husband and I in our vehicle purchase. I would definitely consider purchasing another vehicle through his assistance. He is truly a professional in performing his duties.

Great service

by from Montgomery, Alabama |

Alonzo Moore conducted himself in a very professional manner and he displayed great knowledge about the vehicle I purchased. I would definitely refer other buyers to seek his services.

Thanks Mr Alonzo moore

by from Montgomery al |

I am so happy an pleased with the service I received at Capitol Hyundai today I am now a new car owner again lol thanks to mr Alonzo Moore GOD bless you!

mr Alonzo moore

by from Montgomery |

Mr Alonzo Moore was so nice and helpful I will be back with my friends to purchase vehicles from him Capitol Hyundai has a Jew mr Alonzo moore

Awesome sales rep Alonzo moore

by from Montgomery |

My name is Nikki I came to Capitol Hyundai to get a used car with my family mr Alonzo Moore was more than kind fast and very knowledgeable about the inventory and sales!