Capitol Hyundai AL

2820 Eastern Blvd., Montgomery, AL 36116

New 866-484-9935
Used 888-865-9670
Service 866-414-5766

Great dealer, exceptonal service. sales,

by from Prattville, Al |

Capital Hyundai, Montgomery. Excellent Dealership. Great customer service reps/service dept. Great sales dept. I have purchased 3 cars here since 2010; my newest vehicle was a 2014 Azera, Ltd. My saleswoman was Ms. Gail Powers. She was outstanding in her services to help me obtain the perfect vehicle for my needs. She was very patient and knowledgeable in all aspects of this latest sale. She got me a great deal and delivered the car to me; helping me pair my cell phone and explaining and demonstrating all the features of my new car; many of which I was unaware of. When she was finished I felt like I got an even better deal, because all the things she showed me that I didn't know about on my new car. She is an exceptional sales person and I hope that Capital Hyundai will continue to employ people of such high caliber now and in the future. After all its people and the services rendered that make the experience. I would not go any where else for an new Hyundai

Rip off!

by from Prattville, Al |

Visited Capitol Hyundai today. They made a ridiculously low offer for my trade. They tried to explain it away but I had done my research and knew what my trade was worth.

October 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We apologize for this miscommunication and assure you customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We would like to talk to you directly so we can further discuss this issue. Please contact our General Manager Brandon Mosley at 334-279-6555 or through e-mail at brandon.mosley@capitolimports.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

Horrible Service Department

by from Montgomery, AL |

Good luck trying to get an appointment at this place. I have never met more incompetent people in my life.

October 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Hearing back from our customers allows us to see where our store needs improvement. We apologize for your poor experience and would love to learn more about it so we can make this right. We are making some significant changes in our service department and are take these issues very seriously. Please feel free to contact our NEW service department Manager Sammy Greene @ 334 270 6555 as soon as possible so that we may rectify this problem.

In love with my new car!

by from Montgomery, AL |

My salesperson was absolutely wonderful and very helpful. I managed to get a great deal on both my vehicle and my trade in, and they did a great job working with me. They also did an AMAZING job of buffering my headlights when I requested that service to seal the deal. I mean, seriously amazing! Overall, very happy with my car buying experience and my car!

Service department woes

by from Montgomery, AL |

I have nothing bad to say about the buying process here. Our saleswoman was very nice and helpful. My review is of the Service Department. I bought a Santa Fe Limited at the end of April 2013. In less than a year, I have tried three times to schedule my maintanence here. The first time I tried, I was told that they were having an open house and weren't taking any service appointments. Since I only had certain days I could bring my car in for service, I traveled 45 mins away to Hyundai of Auburn where I got an appointment when I needed one. In the meantime I continued to receive mail and phone calls from Capitol Hyundai stating that my service was overdue. The next time I tried to get service, I was immediately told that they didn't have any appointments for the next two weeks. I was trying to get my service done while I was off for the Christmas holidays. Again, I traveled 45 mins away to Hyundai of Auburn and received service when I wanted. About three months later, I hit a large hole in the road. My car was obviously damaged, and I was afraid to drive it. Since I rely on my car for my job, I called Capitol Hyundai to see if I could bring my car in. Once again, I was told there were no appointments for two weeks. I explained the situation, and the receptionist could only tell me she was sorry. I asked were there no emergency slots for people to use? Could an oil change not be bumped? No luck. Once again, drove 45mins away and was seen the next day. Turns out I had a bent strut and was told that my car WAS NOT safe to drive. They even gave me a loaner car until mine was fixed. If my husband was not a loyal HMMA team member, I would never buy a Hyundai again due to the problems getting service in my own town!

March 23, 2014

Shannon, Let me begin with telling you how truly sorry we are for not taking care of our most valued customers. Our inability to provide you with the level of customer service you deserve is unacceptable. Having said that we have made great strides in recent months to improve on just that. We are under new management in every department and are doing our best to win back our loyal clients. I simply ask that you contact me directly at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss a way to earn your business back. Sincerely, Ryan T Dougherty Internet Sales Manager Capitol Hyundai 334-549-7133(c) 334-279-6555(w)

Got promised deal after dealng with correct person

by from Montgomery, AL |

Although we had some serious problems with information listed on cars.com, the GM, Robert Holley, came through and made things right. It is unfortunate that a buyer has to jump through so many hoops to get a dealership to "fess up" and admit that they are responsible for ALL information provided through another advertising agency, Mr. Holley did come through and give us the deal that we were supposed to get. For this dealership to continue to get favorable results, their sales people need to make sure that they are getting their facts straight and disclosing all the information about a vehicle BEFORE getting you on the lot. We are very pleased with the car and are very pleased with the Pre-Certified, 150-point inspection that was finally provided by the dealership even though those things were advertised on cars.com by the dealership. We wish them the best of luck and hope that honesty wins the day at this dealership!

Pathetic customer relations

by from Eclectic, Alabama |

These guys act like they are doing you a favor selling you a car. The salesman I was dealing with was a nice and patient person. However, when I met the used car manger and had my trade in appraised, he acted like he was doing me a favor. This guy tried to tell me I had love bug damage to the front of my car and that had an effect on my value. Now I have bought and sold MANY cars and am not an idiot so I've heard it all now. After a quick drive through the car wash, the so called love bug damage is all gone and the car is clean and shiny again. I do not recommend this dealership! Sad for them but I left there and bought a new ford fusion at a local owned dealership.

Horrible costumer service

by from Benton ky |

I purchase a vehicles in this place. The costumer service is non existence. There was no delivery, they just handed me the keys because I ask for them and not even a thank you for my business. I flew in to pick up the vehicle and they didnt sent a curtesy vehicle to pick me up at the airport to take me to the dealer. Vehicle had a bed cover and the keys of the cover where not there at the moment of me picking up the vehicle, 2 weeks later they haven't send the keys. I will not do business ever again with this dealer even if they are giving the cars for free. Really bad place to buy a car from.

In Search of Yellow VW Beetle

by from Blacksburg VA |

Traveled 500 miles to get advertised low mileage YELLOW VW Beetle. Wish the Internet sales team had been more careful in items listed as being on car. Two items specifically were not on vehicle. Most importantly, the on site visit did not show this as absent- Satellite Radio. Other than this, the car was as advertised. Regretfully there is the always second person to talk to (business manager) whose job it was to sell more than the base car (although a used one). Such a game that must be played to drive away with an already agreed upon price. Common to all dealers however. I was shortchanged by the error in advertising. Still satisfied however.