Jack Ingram Motors

227 Eastern Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36117

New 888-722-1059 New 888-722-1059
Used 888-225-9113 Used 888-225-9113
Service 877-300-9826 Service 877-300-9826

Jack Ingram Motors "It's Time to Love What You Drive!"

Grade A!

by from Montgomery Alabama |

Our recent purchase of a 2015 Nissan Murano has been completely pleasant and without stress. Our salesman, Andy Lard, was there with us through every stage of the purchase and delivery. His professional demeanor and warm personality made the process smooth and uncomplicated. Even since the sale, when we arrive at the dealership, Mr. Lard steps out of the building to welcome us and see to our needs. We also dealt with Jonathan Greene, who was very knowledgeable and personable, and willing to address any questions or concerns we posed. We definitely had a Grade A experience with our purchase.

New 2015 Altima

by from Prattville, Al |

Thank you to Jeff Campbell for great customer service all the way round Jeff greeted me with a good morning , a smile and hand shake. I was offered coffee and water more than once during my visit. Jeff showed me the difference makes of the Altima that I was looking for. He made sure I was satisfied with my car. Jeff I appreciate you for helping me to purchase my first New 2015 Nissan Altima. Jeff Campbell GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Great sales team

by from Montgomery, AL. |

My time felted like it was very important to Don and Scott. We had all our questions answered with out delay, the info on the SUV clear, that is what sold me on Jack Ingram, they really care about you as a customer and a return customer

Outstanding customer service

by from Montgomery, AL |

I'm grateful to Jack Ingram Nissan, and to Don Brown in particular, for helping me choose and purchase a vehicle. Don was extraordinarily helpful, professional, and courteous at every step of the purchasing process, from acquainting me with the features of the vehicle to outlining my financing options. I warmly recommend him and his expertise to anyone seeking to acquire a car. It would be difficult to imagine a better customer service experience. Sebastian Lukasik

Ok service

by from Montgomery, AL |

I wish options for buying had been explained thoroughly, so that the best possible options could have been placed on the table. Options for purchasing a different car that might service the customer better according to the driver's situation, income availability and needs. Other than that, pretty ok. Very certious

New Car Purchase Excellent Service

by from Birmingham, AL |

Excellent service from beginning to end with Carlos Harper and ending with Tim Benefield. It was not a long and drawn out process to purchase car, no coming back next day to complete and sign paperwork. Carlos took the initiate to have loan approval before my arrival; I made car selection, took for test drive and finalized paperwork. I arrived at the dealership about 5:45pm and was leaving about 7:30 pm. Car was washed, cleaned and gas tank filled. I have bought a few cars but never this swift. Kudos to the Carlos and Tim, it was worth the short drive from Birmingham!

Wonderful buying experience!

by from Montgomery, AL |

I've owned 5 Nissans, and their performance never fails to impress me! However, I have done business with other Nissan dealers, and this one is by FAR the best! Daran Gaskin worked with me with on the payment, I didn't feel pressure to buy/lease, and he is one of the most courteous and professional sales reps that I've had the pleasure to do business with. Thank you Daran and Jack Ingram for my brand new 2016 Platinum Maxima - I love it!

Excellent Experience!

by from Montgomery, AL |

Dee Dee was such a pleasure to work with. We test drove several new cars and once we made a decision, she was great in processing the sale and getting us a great deal. This is our second car bought from Jack Ingram and I know it won?t be our last!

Great Service

by from Union Springs, AL |

I went by to look at used vehicles and Don Brown helped me and I was able to drive a new car home. I informed Mr. Brown of my financial status and I was looking at the Versa but I really wanted a Sentra. Don worked with me and we drove around the lot in the cart to look at vehicles and he stated he would try for the Sentra lease for low payments for me. My credit was approved and I drove my new car home. I thank Jesus for Don who listened to me and did everything he could to help me get out of the 1995 Nissan Altima into a brand new car. This is my 5th Nissan vehicle. I love Nissans. Thank God for Don Brown.

The greastest Car Dearship

by from Birmingham Al |

I really enjoyed the friendly and helpful team at Jack Lambert. Im so grateful to have found a grerat Sales person like Carlos Harper. This was the best car paying experience I ever had Thanks