Reinhardt Toyota

700 Eastern Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36117

New 866-607-7581
Used 866-850-5179
Service 877-409-7697

Reinhardt is the better way to buy

Great Deal

by from Montgomery, AL |

The use cars was at a great price.The sales persons was very helpfull and didn't pressure you to make any dicision right away.

Lack of Service

by from Montgomery, AL |

I scheduled an appointment for a tune up for March 10, 2015 apx 5 days in advance. I had a 7:30 AM. appointment and I asked for my truck to be completed no later than noon. Since I did not get a call by 11:30 that day, I decided to go by Reinhardt Toyota and inquire about the status of the repairs. Much to my surprise, they had not started working on my truck at 11:45 A.M.. I explained that the reason that I made an appointment was because I also had work that I needed to use my truck for and that I could not spare another 4 hours. I asked them to release my truck and I left. Needless to say, I am not a happy camper. There is no other Toyota dealer in Montgomery so I have to go to another shop to get my tune up completed.

March 16, 2015

Sherrill, we want to apologize for our service department disappointing you. We understand that your time is valuable, and would love an opportunity to win back your good business. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and we're constantly striving to improve ourself. We will take your feedback into consideration. and invite you to consider us for your next service need.

Superior Car Buying Experience

by from Dothan, AL |

I had the best experience of my life buying a new Lexus from Reinhardt Lexus. My salesman Mark Harmann was very helpful answering all of my many questions, he helped me get exactly the car I was looking to buy. No high pressure sales. I most definitely would recommend Reinhardt Lexus to my friends and anyone.

February 24, 2015

Thanks for sharing your experience. You were in great hands with Mark. He works hard and will be thrilled to hear your compliments. I appreciate your recommendation and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Dealer won't work on "certain" Toyota vehicles

by from Wetumpka, Alabama |

I'm a disabled and retired Veteran and own a 2001 Tacoma with 221000 miles on it. I bought the truck used 2 years ago from a used car dealer. Since my purchase, I put on 40000 of those 221000 miles on the truck with nothing but routine maintenance. I perform my own minor maintenance like oil changes, tune ups, etc. unless my disability or technical ability causes me to be unable to do so. When that is the case, I take my vehicle to a dealership or independent shop for help. Well, the other day, my check engine light came on and since this is beyond my technical ability, and was only 9 miles away, I decided to take my truck to Reinhardt Toyota in Montgomery Alabama to have it checked out. When I arrived, I was greeted at the service window and after providing details about myself and my vehicle, I was asked to come back to a service consultant's office. The service consultant, notified me that this dealership will not work on my truck. Why? I was given the explanation of due to the high miles on the truck and me not having a service history with this dealership or another Toyota servicing facility, they won't do any work on the truck. I asked to speak to the Service Manager who told me the same thing. When I asked to see a copy of the policy, I was told "no" by the Service Manager. I expressed my dissatisfaction and argued with the Service Manager who finally gave in and very begrudgingly offered to put my truck on the computer with the caveat that they would still not fix the truck if any issues were discovered. Due to being upset with their internal policy, I opted not to have them touch my truck at that point. I attempted to then talk to someone in the dealership's leadership role but was unsuccessful because no one in that role was currently available. I then spoke with the dealership's receptionist who provided me with Toyota's Customer Care phone number per my request. After 2 days of communicating with Toyota's US Headquarters, they were finally able to contact the dealer at the end of the second day. They patched me in to the Office Manager who was at that point on hold, waiting for me on the phone. I explained the situation and was told of the same policy and that Reinhardt Toyota would still not perform work on my truck because of its high mileage and my lack of customer history at the dealership or another Toyota facility. I pleaded my dissatisfaction to no avail. She explained to me that the policy is in place because many customers in Alabama, who likely bought their Toyota from a used car dealer, "tend to" complain about the technicians doing things like scratching radio faces etc. and that it simply didn't make business sense for them to work on vehicles like mine. She suggested that I take my truck to another dealership or independent garage. In summary: If you have a high mileage Toyota vehicle (there are many on the roads), and you do not have a service history with this dealership or another Toyota dealership, be advised that you will not be able to have your vehicle serviced at Reinhardt Toyota.

February 15, 2015

Mr Snyder, I apologize for disappointing you in our service department. Our goal is to please as many of our customers as we can on a daily basis, we do not plan to disappoint people. It is regrettable that we can not service your vehicle. However, we try to allocate our resources to best serve the customers who continue to return and service at Reinhardt so we can continue to serve them efficiently and effectively. Good luck with your vehicle, I hope you enjoy many more miles of service from your Toyota product.

No pressure, no push, just straight talk

by from Wetumpka, Al |

Had a pleasant experience leasing a 2015 Tacoma. Salesman was ver knowledgeable, easy to talk to and had answers for all questions. No pressure, just facts made the process enjoyable and easy. The excellent product sales itself. Thanks Reinhardt.

February 10, 2015

Thank you, G.M., for your review. The new Tacoma's are spectacular, aren't they? We're so pleased you enjoyed working with us, and we wish you many "rugged" memories in your new truck :)

Great experience purchasing my first new vehicle!

by from Tuscaloosa, AL |

This was my first experience in purchasing a new vehicle and it could not have been any more enjoyable! I have had quite a few friends purchase from Reinhardt in the past year with great reviews which made my decision easy in choosing the right dealership! Nic Daniel went above and beyond in helping me get EXACTLY what I wanted in my 2015 4Runner SR5 Premium. He was very efficient in communicating with me via email about specific details of the vehicle and never pressured me to speed up the process knowing I was a very indecisive person. Everything went smooth and I came out with a great deal! Nic thoroughly explained every detail of the vehicle and went the extra mile to make my first car purchase a pleasant memory. I was on cloud nine after seeing the new vehicle just freshly detailed ready for me to roll out!

February 10, 2015

We know that purchasing a vehicle can be very stressful, and it is our hope that we're able to assist and aid our customers so that their vehicle purchase runs smoothly and easily. We're so pleased that Nic was able to assist all of your needs, and make your "vehicle buying" experience a positive one. We hope to work with you again in the future. :)

Happy, happy with Reinhardt Toyota

by from Wetumpka, Al |

Very excited with my new Toyota highlander purchase. The service was great and the salesman very knowledgeable.

February 10, 2015

Thanks, Deb, for your review. We know that you have many choices when t comes to dealerships and we're grateful you allowed us to work with you. We're wishing you many years of happiness with your Highlander.

Very good salesmanship. Excellent facility!

by from Dickinson, Al |

I had the best experience in trading a vehicle. My salesman was very good in helping me with my purchase. I traded a Corolla LE in for the S Plus model and I love it. Thank you to my salesman on a job well done! He was very polite and sweet. He also knew his job and did it very well.

February 10, 2015

Thank you, Niecy! We're so pleased you enjoyed your "vehicle buying" experience with us, and that our salesman was able to help you fully. We wish you many amazing memories in your new vehicle!

Best car buying experience!

by from Montgomery, Al. |

This was by far my best car buying experience to date. Rashaad Pickett was able to get me into the vehicle i wanted when the other dealerships said they couldnt. I would highly recommend them for your next vehicle purchase...be sure to ask for Rashaad!!

January 26, 2015

We're so glad you had a great car buying experience with us. We look forward to working with you again!

Very nice visit

by from Montgomery, AL 36117 |

We were very pleased with Scott Coleman. He was very polite and professional. Sometimes it is hard to deal with my husband, but he did very well.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your review. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Excellent buying experience

by from Montgomery, AL |

Mr. Thornton help expedite the buying process and exceeded all expectations.

January 6, 2015

Thank you, Joel, for your review. We want to wish you a happy New Year, and hope to work with you again in the future.