Reinhardt Toyota

700 Eastern Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36117

New 866-607-7581
Used 866-850-5179
Service 877-409-7697

Reinhardt is the better way to buy

Great Deal

by from Montgomery, AL |

The use cars was at a great price.The sales persons was very helpfull and didn't pressure you to make any dicision right away.

2014 4Runner Limited

by from Montgomery,Al |

Great experience at Reinhardt Toyota!!! They worked very hard to get me a good price on my 2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited and to include all of the features and options that I wanted. Would definitely recommend stopping by!!!

Fantastic Service!!

by from Prattville, AL |

I was shopping for a new vehicle but hadn't considered Lexus until I stopped by my husband's business last week and saw several vehicles from Reinhardt being prepared for the upcoming golf tournament. I fell in love at once and immediately drove to Reinhardt Lexus in Montgomery. Skip Mainor met me in the parking lot. He was fabulous! His knowledge of Lexus vehicles was impressive and he took time to show me every option. He listened intently and paid attention to my likes and dislikes. He was also very thorough in explaining the amenities of all the different models. It took a while for me to choose exactly what I wanted but Skip never seemed impatient or pushy. I picked up my new Lexus the very next morning. Ramona King was awesome and I loved the videos explaining the different warranty options. Before I left the dealership Skip Mainor spent another couple hours with me and made sure I understood everything about my new GS350. I am thrilled with it! I couldn't be happier with the service I received at Reinhardt Lexus and I will definitely be recommending Skip and the Reinhardt team to all my clients, friends, and family. Thank you!

Purchased 2 vehicles 9/2/14

by from Leander, TX |

Kevin Rudolph was an awesome salesman. His knowledge of the vehicles aided in a seamless purchasing process. He's very courteous and professional. His demeanor and professionalism is what drew my mother and I to seek only assistance with our process. I would refer anyone I know to Kevin for an awesome experience

Can't get a price on a vehichle

by from Montgomery, Al |

I will never use Reinhardt. I tried unsuccessfully to get a price on a vehichle and never could get one. Went to the chat option on the website, got a person, they couldn't get me one. I gave them my email and phone number to have someone contact me with the price, got an email with a quote that said call for price with the email stating does this answer all your questions. I requested the price again, got the same email again with no price. When I got off work, they were already closed so I couldn't call them. I decided to try someone else. I guess they have enough sales to not worry with one person. Sad to know that!

Fifth Toyota second Camry

by from Montgomery, AL |

Over the years I have had two Celicas, one Corolla and now two Camrys. Toyota makes a very reliable car and Reinhardt Toyota is a very good dealership in the Montgomery area. We had a very comfortable sales experience and our sales associate, Rashaad Pickett, was helpful throughout the buying process.

Made the deal on the internet and telephone.

by from Thomasville, AL |

Good people to work with. Made the deal work without undue delay. I'll be back to their website the next time I'm in the market.

Great experience as a first time Toyota buyer!

by from Pike Road, AL |

I was able to get a great deal on 2014 FJ Cruiser and the process went as smoothly as I hoped it would. The sales staff was friendly and helpful and willing to work with me to get everything I wanted at a reasonable price.

Reinhardt Toyota responded to this review

September 2, 2014

I am so glad you had a great experience at our store FJCrusin! I hope we can live up to your expectations in the future in our service center. HAPPY customers is our goal. Thank you for your trust and your business.

Mark Greenfield

by from Montgomery, Al. |

Larry Maxwell is a great salesman. He didn't pressure me into buying my new vehicle. The overall staff were polite and courteous. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Purchasing a Toyota Highlander

by from Greenville, Alabama |

Last week, after having a fender bender on our 2003 Toyota Highlander, my husband and I went again to Reinhardt Toyota, to look for another one. We had scheduled an appointment over the phone and were ushered right in to a very nice young man, Nicholas Daniel, who did not mind dealing with older adults at all. He genuinely seemed happy to be giving us all the details of the 2014 Highlander they had on the lot. His knowledge of the vehicle was astonishing. He took it slow and easy for us and gave us plenty of time to understand the features of the car. We test drove the car and talked some more. At no time did we feel pressured to buy right then, but we felt comfortable enough to make a decision. We chose another Highlander based on how much we had enjoyed our last one, what great service it had given us, and on what an easy transition we made from that one to the next one. Nick made that made that transition fit just right for us. Reinhardt Toyota, you are indeed lucky to have this bright young man working for you and the customers you service. We rate our entire experience with an A+.

Great service! I would definitely buy from Reinhar

by from Opelika, AL |

Great experience overall! Salesman was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. I would definitely used this facility and recommend it to others in the future. I love my new Lexus!