Reinhardt Toyota

700 Eastern Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36117

New 866-607-7581
Used 866-850-5179
Service 877-409-7697

Reinhardt is the better way to buy

Great Deal

by from Montgomery, AL |

The use cars was at a great price.The sales persons was very helpfull and didn't pressure you to make any dicision right away.

Best car buying experience!

by from Montgomery, Al. |

This was by far my best car buying experience to date. Rashaad Pickett was able to get me into the vehicle i wanted when the other dealerships said they couldnt. I would highly recommend them for your next vehicle purchase...be sure to ask for Rashaad!!

Very nice visit

by from Montgomery, AL 36117 |

We were very pleased with Scott Coleman. He was very polite and professional. Sometimes it is hard to deal with my husband, but he did very well.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your review. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Excellent buying experience

by from Montgomery, AL |

Mr. Thornton help expedite the buying process and exceeded all expectations.

January 6, 2015

Thank you, Joel, for your review. We want to wish you a happy New Year, and hope to work with you again in the future.

Great dealership.

by from Montgomery ala. |

It was a pleasure working with Mr. Roger Bell. He took good care of me and took the time to explain every detail to me. It was a very smooth process in getting my new vehicle. My son has known the service manager Mr. Henry Davis for years and that was one of the main reasons we chose Reinhardt Lexus.

January 6, 2015

Thank you for your review. We're so very pleased you enjoyed working with Roger and our Lexus service manager, Henry. We hope you have a fabulous New Years, and hope to see you again. :)

Family owned

by from Marbury, AL |

I have purchased about 15 cars from Reinhardt Toyota over the years. Each time they treated me like family. They take the time to explain all the new features of the cars...and today that means a lot. The new cars have so many new options and accessories. I own a business and I know the importance of supporting the local businesses. It means everything to have someone here that can take care of any situation that comes up. I have had zero problems with my cars which says something about Toyota. I can't say enough good things about Reinhardt Toyota. An automobile is generally the second most expensive thing a family purchases...the house being number one. I buy the best (Toyota) from someone just down the street that's going to stand behind my purchase (Reinhardt Toytoa)

December 31, 2014

Thank you for your review, Jerry! We value you as a customer, and are so grateful for your loyalty over the years. We look forward to working with you again. Hope you have a happy New Year!

2015 Camry

by from Montgomery, Al |

Excellent customer service. Caleb made the entire experience worry free. Will be back in the future.

December 3, 2014

Thank you for your review. Caleb is an awesome salesman, and we're glad he was able to provide you with excellent service. We look forward to working with you again.

Best of the best!

by from Montgomery AL |

I have been using Reinhardt Toyota since the year 2000. In fact I have purchased four new cars from them. While the sales people are very courteous its the service people that stand out the best. I can't begin to tell you how much they have helped me over the years. People like Shannon, Mike, Chadd, and old Joe have helped keep me on the road in all of our travels. When something needs repairing or just serviced I have always felt safe leaving and driving 2000 miles or so from home right after they finish. The best of the best service unit I have seen.

December 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your review, Maxie. There's no better compliment than when a customer says they entrust us with all of their vehicles needs-time and time, again. Thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again :)

Needed a different car

by from Montgomery, AL |

We needed a miracle. We had a car recently purchased that just wasn't working out. Somehow Eddie Ivory and the Reinhardt team made it work. We got our miracle. Drove away in a wonderful new Corolla which we just love. Thank you to Eddie and everyone who helped make this happen!!

November 26, 2014

We're so pleased you love your Corolla. Eddie is an awesome salesman and we're so glad he was able to assist all of your needs. We hope you enjoy your Toyota for many awesome years to come.

Satisfied

by from Prattville Al |

My repairs wre completed in the time frame they gave me. All people involved were professional and courteous.

November 26, 2014

Thank you for your review.

Buying process

by from Mobile, Al |

Best buying experience I ever had. Skip Mainor was super

November 26, 2014

Thanks for your review, Ed.