BMW of Montgomery

731 Eastern Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36116

New 866-487-2341
Used 888-429-9862
Service 866-527-5941

Shaun McCall is a wonderful sales person

by from Montgomery, Alabama |

Each experience has been great. Shaun McCall made sure that all our needs were taken care of from being to end. If you want the personal attention when you visit BMW of Montgomery, Shaun McCall is the one to see. We have purchased 4 cars from BMW of Montgomery.

Vehicle purchase

by from Mashpee, Ma |

Terrible dealership, NO GLUE how to handle a customer. SORRY GUYS

Came to them for servicing...A big mistake!

by from Montgomery, Alabama |

Brought my brand-new 2014 BMW in for some simple servicing. They had to replace a part, and by doing so, they messed up several pieces of trim, fabric in my car, and left dirt stains inside my new vehicle. A simple one day servicing turned into a weeks worth of loss of use of my car, inconvenience, and my car being returned to me in less than as new condition. Quite simply, don't buy a car from them, don't have your car serviced there. Next time, I'll drive to Birmingham or Atlanta and hopefully do better!

BMW of Montgomery responded to this review

March 18, 2014

Dear Mr. Ewing, We certainly appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve processes in the future. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and it seems we fell a bit short here. I understand that you used this experience to make the decision not to do business with us in the future but if there is any way BMW of Montgomery can make this up to you, we would love the opportunity. You can reach me on my personal number at 334-300-8465. I look forward to hearing from you. Jason Wilson BMW of Montgomery

Do yourself a favor, go somewhere else, and run!

by from Montgomery, AL |

I could write a book about my experiences with this dealership but I won't. For the sake of brevity I think my "Review Title" sums it up pretty well. I wish this site had a "Very Very Poor" rating and the option to leave no stars - for even one star is far to good for this dealership. I made the horrible mistake of buying a car from them and I'm still paying for it. Anything and everything about this dealership is a nightmare. Sadly, there's not one positive thing I can say about them. Fortunately there are many other dealerships out there. Good luck.