Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

New 866-484-9931
Used 888-865-9598
Service 866-365-3721

A Sonic Automotive Premier Dealership

Nursing conference pays off!

by from Boaz,Alabama |

Had been searching for sports car on-line for several weeks and found what we were looking for in Montgomery. Had no real plans to purchase at this time,however, the salesman:Thomas Jackson, was very good and after driving the car we bought it on the spot. This was on a Friday and they actually delivered the MX5 on Monday-150 miles away. A great experence.

Impressed throughout the transaction..............

by from Millbrook,Alabama ( ROLL TIDE ) |

Fast , friendly , easy and smooth trade and purchase on a new '14 GMC Serra Pickup truck. From receptionist , to sales , financing and service, it was pleasant and professional. Joshua, Allison , Andrew , Shak and Tim, ,,, keep up the good work

Great sales experience!

by from Alabama |

Classic sold me the car i wanted at a price i wanted. There was no pressure and the entire staff was very friendly and helpful! You can not go wrong when dealing with Classic Buick Cadillac GMC!! They're the best!!!!!

Helped me PCS with all recall work done on-time

by from World Citizen |

Great teamwork to get my Acadia ready to ship overseas!

Chevy Silverado 1500

by from Deatsville AL |

Mr Austin is a good salesman, knowledgeable in the areas of selling used and new vehicles. Amy was very helpful in getting the loan processed and paperwork completed. The only thing that I believe that needs improving is that this being a used truck, the ignition switch would lock up and it took some time to get it to turn. These things needs to be taken care of before any used vehicle is sold. It never did it on me when I was there and I am sure that it was something that someone knew about. I talked to Andrew on Monday, was scheduled to bring it back on Wednesday and it was taken care of. The process was very quickly done I was there around 2 pm and on my way home by 4 pm.

would recommend this dealership to everyone

by from montgomery , ala |

the people were great .overall I gave them five star on all service.

So Far So Good- Sight Unseen

by from San Jose, California |

SO FAR SO GOOD Well we will see how this plays out as I wait for my ZR1 Corvette I bought from this place sight unseen as I was treated very well on the phone by all there staff and Danel Poage who took care of all the details as I asked him to do. It has been real smooth to this point and now I wait for my car to get out here to Northern California on delivery sometime in the next few weeks by Metrogistics. My trade in a 2007 Z06 was picked up yesterday here at work by Metrogistics and headed out to LA, Calfornia and then to the dealership. THEN they will send out my ZR1 and its cant be quick enough as I wait and its hard to wait lol. I cant wait as I am a kid in a candy store right now. Ill UPDATE you all on how this ends and I am sure it will end well and as smooth at it started from the begining. THANK YOU:Daniel Poage, Shaquita Williams, Saadig Shakur and stay tuned for my follow up on when I receive my car on this end. God Bless and my brother will be looking for a used ZR1 as well so if this goes as planned you will be getting a call for a future person again to buy it. Mike Beard Northern California Sight Unseen I am waiting for my ZR1 to be shipped here to me so I can enjoy it and drive it.

Great service

by from Montgomery, Ala. |

We have become accustomed to a level of service at Classic that is unheard of at other dealerships including non-GM facilities. The staff at Classic are always very professional and yet offer a personal touch that is a little unexpected when only an oil change is required. Although I have had no issues or problems with my Cadillac ATS I'm confident that future service will be excellent as it has been in the past.

Made a bad situation good

by from Montgomery, AL |

We had a lot of problems with a car that we purchased from them last year. When we complained to the dealer, they bent over backwards to make it right. They were able to get us out of the problem car and into a new one. It shows that they stand behind the cars that they sell. I love my new SRX and I won't hesitate to buy our next car from them. Everyone we dealt with at the dealership was helpful and professional. Thank you, Classic Cadillac!

Always professional

by from Wetumpka, AL |

Excellent service as always. Even fixed an annoying noise that came and went and now it's completely gone. Very satisfied costumer.

Excellent Service at Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

by from Montgomery, AL |

I bought a 2012 GMC Terrain at Classic Buick GMC Cadillac, Montgomery, Alabama. Mr. Thomas Jackson was my dealer and the service there was EXCELLENT. I have known him for over 10 + years. He, along with the other service members, render impeccable service at Classic Buick GMC Cadillac. Besides that, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my Terrain. I bring my vehicle back there for all it's servicing needs. Will continue to do business with Classic Buick GMC Cadillac and will highly recommend your dealership to potential buyers.