Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

New 866-484-9931
Used 888-865-9598
Service 866-365-3721

A Sonic Automotive Premier Dealership

Nursing conference pays off!

by from Boaz,Alabama |

Had been searching for sports car on-line for several weeks and found what we were looking for in Montgomery. Had no real plans to purchase at this time,however, the salesman:Thomas Jackson, was very good and after driving the car we bought it on the spot. This was on a Friday and they actually delivered the MX5 on Monday-150 miles away. A great experence.

Great prices, Vehicles, Services, and Good people

by from Montgomery, AL |

I have bought 3 vehicles from Classic Buick GMC this year. Prices were great and the vehicles outstanding, Great service and good people.

Great dealership

by from Montgomery, AL |

Outstanding customer and shop service. It is quite obvious the employees care for their customers and have pride in their workmanship.

2011 Buick Lucerne

by from Millbrook, AL |

I took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. The service person advised me that my tires were wore and needed to be replaced. I advised I would have my husband take care of that. She advised that I get an oil filter. This I agreed to. She shows me the cost to be $143. I have never paid that much at Classic for an oil change. I then advise her that I have a coupon. She said that this would be taken off. Well my final bill exceeded the $143. I never authorized anything other than the oil change and filter. As I am a cancer patient I did not feel like disputing the amount, but I did question it. The next day I called Jody, the service manager, who has yet to return my telephone call. I purchased the car from Classic and have always had it serviced there. This is the first time such incident has occurred. I am completing contacting GM with my dissatisfaction.

perfect

by from montgomery, al. |

buying process was fast and painless. truck was clean and ready to go when promissed

Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Service Dept

by from Montgomery, AL |

Clean, efficient and friendly. A little pricey, but it is overwritten by the certainty that repairs are done well, car is returned in a timely manner and waiting room is CLEAN. Service staff is helpful and friendly.

GMC Purchase

by from Montgomery, AL |

The staff was excellent. We didn't really know what SUV we wanted and the sale stuff took the time to show us all the options on their vehicles. Once we decided on the right vehicle for us Danny Brantley did a great job getting us the SUV we loved and a deal we could live with. I would recommend this dealership and Danny Brantley.

Impressed throughout the transaction..............

by from Millbrook,Alabama ( ROLL TIDE ) |

Fast , friendly , easy and smooth trade and purchase on a new '14 GMC Serra Pickup truck. From receptionist , to sales , financing and service, it was pleasant and professional. Joshua, Allison , Andrew , Shak and Tim, ,,, keep up the good work

Great sales experience!

by from Alabama |

Classic sold me the car i wanted at a price i wanted. There was no pressure and the entire staff was very friendly and helpful! You can not go wrong when dealing with Classic Buick Cadillac GMC!! They're the best!!!!!

Helped me PCS with all recall work done on-time

by from World Citizen |

Great teamwork to get my Acadia ready to ship overseas!

Chevy Silverado 1500

by from Deatsville AL |

Mr Austin is a good salesman, knowledgeable in the areas of selling used and new vehicles. Amy was very helpful in getting the loan processed and paperwork completed. The only thing that I believe that needs improving is that this being a used truck, the ignition switch would lock up and it took some time to get it to turn. These things needs to be taken care of before any used vehicle is sold. It never did it on me when I was there and I am sure that it was something that someone knew about. I talked to Andrew on Monday, was scheduled to bring it back on Wednesday and it was taken care of. The process was very quickly done I was there around 2 pm and on my way home by 4 pm.