Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

New 866-484-9931
Used 888-865-9598
Service 866-365-3721

A Sonic Automotive Premier Dealership

Nursing conference pays off!

by from Boaz,Alabama |

Had been searching for sports car on-line for several weeks and found what we were looking for in Montgomery. Had no real plans to purchase at this time,however, the salesman:Thomas Jackson, was very good and after driving the car we bought it on the spot. This was on a Friday and they actually delivered the MX5 on Monday-150 miles away. A great experence.

Great Service People

by from Prattville, AL |

They were going to have to keep my car overnight. I was going out of town with my parents so I told them they could keep it until I returned because it wouldn't be ready the next day until we had left. Robert called me at 6 p.m. that night and they had gotten it ready. I could pick it up before I went out of town. Robert and the service department were very helpful and attentive.

Mr. James Washington

by from Montgomery, AL 36116 |

The experience was great as always. The team was prompt to take my vehicle and the associate was very courteous. The wait time was not long and the waiting area was well stocked for the hungry and thirsty. GMC Cadillac is to me top notched. Keep up the good work.

Above and Beyond! Excellent Service Provided

by from Pike Road, Alabaa |

My husband and I had a wonderful experience purchasing our beautiful luxury car from Classic Buick GMC Cadillac. It was a pleasure to work with our sale rep, Jimmy Doung. Jimmy was very professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. He took the time to work with us until we got just exactly what we needed. We would also like to thank Otis Coles, Sales Manager. Otis, goes above and beyond to make sure our experience goes smoothly as well. He?s the model of the ideal sales manager. If the rating scale was the rating of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most satisfied, we would rate our overall service experience a 10+ as beyond satisfied.

Good Experience

by from montgomery, ALabama |

salesmen were very helpful and friendly. This is the second car I have purchased from Classic and will come back again.

Great Service..Service with a smile

by from Montgomery, Al |

I could not ask for better service or a more pleasant experience..Always on time and completely serviced!!

Excellent service

by from Tuskegee Institute, Al |

The visit was very invitational. The staff friendly and timely. I am completely satisfied. I was asked to mention a problem on my return so that it would be resolved. thanks for the freebies.

Great Service

by from Montgomery,Alabama |

I have never had a bad experience with Tony and the rest of the service department. That's why I would buy another car or SUV from GMC. Thanks Tony

HORRIBLE Experience

by from Winona, MS |

We found a vehicle online from this dealership. I spoke with Shaquita (internet sales) then proceeded to drive for 4 and a half hours only to find that #1 it took them a LONG time to even find the car, #2 the car was missing parts and #3 they wanted a price way over the internet pricing and would not budge. We left the lot and an HOUR LATER they called to accept my offer! NO THANKS! Buyer beware.

GMC 2015 Terrain

by from Brundidge, Alabama |

The sales representative was very nice. He went out of his way to make sure our buying experience was pleasant.

Great service as always.

by from Montgomery,AL |

Tony in service was great as always! I was taken great care of and also given many options during the process.