Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

New 866-484-9931 New 866-484-9931
Used 888-865-9598 Used 888-865-9598
Service 866-365-3721 Service 866-365-3721

A Sonic Automotive Premier Dealership

Nursing conference pays off!

by from Boaz,Alabama |

Had been searching for sports car on-line for several weeks and found what we were looking for in Montgomery. Had no real plans to purchase at this time,however, the salesman:Thomas Jackson, was very good and after driving the car we bought it on the spot. This was on a Friday and they actually delivered the MX5 on Monday-150 miles away. A great experence.

Hands down the best car buying experience ever

by from Montgomery, AL |

I was terrified to buy a new vehicle. The week prior, after countless hours online, I visited dealerships in Montgomery, Prattville, Auburn, and Opelika. It was your basic nightmare of pushy salesmen showing me things I didn't want or couldn't afford. I was left with countless beeps and rings with emails and phone calls from every dealer I had visited. Yesterday, this car dealership was my absolute last stop before buying a Buick I had looked at just down the road. I was greeted bu a young man, Joey, at the door. I told him about the car I saw online and he was quick to bring out the keys and show me the vehicle. During the test drive, not only did he answer all of my questions, he gave me even more information that was extremely helpful in my decision to buy this Buick. I had no idea about the benefits of buying a certified used vehicle from the dealership. The lady who helped finish my paperwork, Alison, was helpful as well. She showed me all of the extra protection packages offered, but was in no way pushy. I ended up getting one of the extended warranties. I actually couldn't afford not to. If an issue arose that caused major mechanical damage, the cost would be devastating to me. Bottom line: I bought the car of my dreams. I got a lower interest rate than expected. I found a vehicle that had less miles and a better package than the vehicle I almost settled for down the street. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable and there was never a moment where I felt awkward or pressured into anything I didn't want or need. Thank you. I will never use anyone else. -Cary

Team/ Joey Abdullah

by from Montgomery, AL |

My experience was one of the best I've had in a while, love that I was able to ask questions and for them to be honestly answered truthfully

Customer

by from Montgomery, Alabama |

I made an appointment to have my car serviced for its one year check-up. They got me right in and took care of it. I even got it washed. They keep my car running great. I would highly recommend their service department.

Routine check

by from wetumpka, Alabama |

Worked me in without an appointment. Very friendly staff.

Great service

by from Prattville, Alabama |

Great service...no worries! Efficient and reliable without a long wait!

Great Experience

by from Montgomery, AL |

I hate buying cars as I normally feel manipulated when I leave the dealership. Not so with Classic Cadillac. They never applied pressure and gave me days, not minutes, to decide on our deal. If service after the sale is as good, I'm a permanent customer.

Great Staff!

by from Montgomery,Al |

Awesome staff! Very courteous and knowledgeable. Made sure I was 100% satisfied with the whole buying experience. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Not sure what you want here

by from Montgomery, Alabama |

Tony is a top notch service manager - and the work was done when promised.

Great Service

by from Montgomery, AL |

my service advisor, Mary Williams, gave excellent service. she was friendly and careing, she gave updates on my car repair while I waited. I felt like I was working with a good friend not just a service advisor. She is very good at her Job and the dealer is luck to have her. it makes such a difference when you are treated with such kindness and careing, Thank You Mary...