Continental Nissan

Service 866-645-1684 Service 866-645-1684

We Love Our Customers

Making it right "wrong"

by from Chicago |

Update to my previous post about drivers window and sun-visor fixBryan with Cadillac CTS coupe my window was fixed as I mentioned and me and my wife were contacted after my review posted. They explained they wanted to make it right as far as my sun visor good right, wrong. They explained the only way they would fix the sun visor on the passenger side is if I removed the post. great customer service right, my initial thoughts were ok so they contacted my wife told her to bring the car she drove to the dealership after work only for them to tell her they still have to order part, something they could have said over the phone ,and before they would fix explained it was a trust issue lol and before it could be fixed the post needs to be removed. At this point I'm livid besides the fact it should have been fixed when they inspected the car their position is they are trying to make it right . So basically there are only fixing it to avoid other individuals from seeing the negative aspects of their dealership not because they realize they drop the ball with the inspection and want to make the customer happy it says a lot that a customer would rather spend the money out of their pocket In order to share so others won't go through the same experience I have worked in customer service for over 15 years and have experienced all levels this is unsatisfactory their position is they are trying to make it right and that these cosmetic issues are present in used cars that makes you wonder why would my expectations for a used car are be so high right? could it be that received this level of customer service before ?the answer is absolutely I have purchased 3 used vehicles from other dealerships and I understand small cosmetic flaws are expected but every mechanical feature should be operational. That's not an unreasonable expectationThe driver side window was broken for gods sake Their idea of making it right is making the customer feel like they should be happy they are providing any resolution. They provided a low level of customer service and took no accountability in what took place only gave excuses and made demands in order to make it right I will happily get it fixed knowing I shared and if only one person reads this it will be worth every penny what separates a ok business and great business is the details hopefully they will learn from this and get better .

unsatisfactory interaction

by from Chicago |

Purchased a pre owned Cadillac CTS coupe car needed repairs from the first day which is an indication they don't inspect their vehicles properly problems were window motor and broken vanity visor dealer would only fix window issue visor is an additional 300 dollars which they refused to pay very disappointed so much so I regret my purchase as I'm scared what other ugly needs will surface this is a place that does not value the customer experience. Please don't choose this as the place you purchase from I know there are several comments that contradict this but remember good quality service is consistent and a good sales service makes you feel like you got a deal and not had .

Great Experience.. see Luis Guizar

by from Chicago IL |

I came into the dealership to purchase my first car. I bought a new Sentra and Luis Guizar was my salesman and he was awesome from start to finish. He made my car shopping experice very easy and smooth. He gave me an awesome de and Jay Ward helped me get a really good rate in finance.

May 18, 2015

Adriana, thank you for this kind feedback, we appreciate hearing back from our customers. Congratulations on your Sentra and enjoy! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Enjoyed my time there

by from cicero il |

Tim and James were fantastic guys to purchase from. I went along with my sister to help her purchase a vehicle. I stayed respectful and they followed suit! Most dealerships wouldn't entertain a family member trying to workout the best deal for his or her family member but they created a pleasant atmosphere and showed complete understanding. Thanks again guys

April 16, 2015

Hi Matthew, we are so happy to hear that you & your sister had such an enjoyable time at our dealership and while working with our staff. Thank you for your feedback! We hope your sister enjoys her vehicle, let us know if you all have any questions and we would be happy to assist you! Have a great week.

Enjoyable Experience

by from St. John, IN |

I recently purchased a pre-owned Infiniti JX 35. After an exhaustive market search, I was glad to end the process with a pleasant experience. AJ and the team were great and the negotiation process was fair.

February 25, 2015

Well thank you for this review! We are very happy to hear such great feedback and are glad to know that you had a positive and pleasant experience :) Congratulations on your Infiniti JX35 and enjoy!! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great team!

by from La Grange Park,IL |

I recently purchased a 2015 Altima from Continental and I am very pleased. I was referred there by family who recommended sales consultant A.J. Simpson. A.J. was very easy to work with. He made me feel comfortable and was extremely patient with all of my questions. His sales manager Tom worked with me to make sure that my new card was affordable. Plus they cracked jokes and made me laugh while waiting for my paperwork. Jay from finance was also very personable and made sure to explain all my options to me. Buying a new car can be stressful, but these guys made it fun! I went to other dealerships before choosing Continental, but I ultimately bought from them because they seemed sincere and made me feel good about my purchase. A warm and welcoming group of people makes all the difference! :) Thanks guys!

February 16, 2015

Hi Gena! This is such a great review :) Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our dealership and employees! Congratulations on your new car! We are glad that you had such a wonderful experience. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call or swing on by, we would be happy to assist you with any future needs. Congrats again and we look forward to working with you again soon! Have a great week!

New Car Purchase

by from Orland Park, IL |

Not only the BEST Nissan Dealership but the BEST Car Dealership in the Greater Chicago-land Area HANDS DOWN! From the salesperson Mark Bugajski, General Sales Manager Pat Bobko, General Manager Mike Connolly, and Finance Manager Jay Ward you will not find a better bunch of guys. They have great knowledge of the product, they treat you with respect, and offer great prices and services. I have recently purchased my 4th car from them, and referred about a dozen friends to them.... all of us keep having the same great experience!

February 3, 2015

Hi Andy! Thank you for such a sweet, sweet review! We REALLY appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience(s) at our dealership & working with our employees! A big congratulations on your 4th car from us, thank you so much for always choosing Continental! We look forward to working with you again in the future :) Have a great week!

Car shopping

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a good experience at Continental Nissan. The salesperson Matt Klein was very energetic and polite throughout our shopping experience.

November 29, 2014

Great review :) We thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! Matt is a great member of our team and knows what customer service is all about. Don't hesitate to come back for any further needs. Enjoy your vehicle!

Great Team!

by from Chicago, IL |

Nissan Continental dealer has a great team! I was able to work with two great guys, Matt and Tim. They didn't "bombard" me like other dealers do. They listened to what I was looking for and also made it happen. I walked in with a certain budget and they definitely met all my requirements. I enjoyed working with them, they are a friendly team and would definitely recommend this dealer to others. If you are looking for a dealer where they will actually listen to you and help you out in the process then I suggest you go and see them at the Nissan Dealer on La Grange road.

November 4, 2014

Nice!! This is a great review! :) Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to tell us about your experience at our dealership. Matt & Tim will be happy to hear that they helped play such a big part in making your time here positive and memorable. Enjoy your purchase! We look forward to working with you again soon.

Great Team! Made a hard decision much easier.

by from Riverside |

My husband and I did our research well before shopping around for cars. We'd had the same old Toyota Camry for 12 years, and wanted to make our next car purchase a well thought-out one. Since we hadn't been in the practice of buying a new car for so long, we took our time and visited about a dozen different dealerships, over the course of a year, test drove many different brands and models. We also did our research via Consumer Reports and online articles. We eventually narrowed our choices down to either a Toyota Camry, a Mazda 6 or a Nissan Altima. We had also considered the Honda Accord, but the service was so terrible at the Honda Dealership (indifferent, almost non-existent), we gave up looking at Hondas! The choice soon became clear, not only because of the excellence of the Nissan Altima itself, but also thanks to the friendliness and helpfulness of the Nissan Dealership staff. We started off working with Bo Cvetkovski, who helped us test drive a couple different models. He was very friendly and helpful. A week later, we came back and, since Bo was off that day, Dick (don't know his last name) helped us test drive another model. Dick was also very friendly and helpful. However it was Bo who did the research for us. We had given him our list of preferred features, and he kept in touch with us via phone. We were willing to wait several more weeks or months to find the right car. Within a week, Bo helped us track down a 1-year old model that fit our requirements exactly. When we came in to see it and test drive it, Bo was off that day, but we were then helped by Matt Klein. After we were satisfied that this was the car we wanted, Matt sat down and negotiated the sale for us. He was also very friendly, helpful, and remarkably patient, considering it was way past 10pm by this time! I have to say, the negotiation process was also facilitated by the manager, Mike Connolly, who was instrumental in finalizing our deal. He and Matt worked with us to procure an excellent deal. Even after making the decision, we felt that the finance process was made relatively pleasant by Jay Ward in Finance, who was also very friendly. I was quite impressed by the whole team! We are very pleased with the car (have had it a few weeks now) and feel very satisfied that we got the best deal and had a pleasant experience.