Continental Nissan

Service 866-645-1684

We Love Our Customers

Car shopping

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a good experience at Continental Nissan. The salesperson Matt Klein was very energetic and polite throughout our shopping experience.

Continental Nissan responded to this review

November 29, 2014

Great review :) We thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! Matt is a great member of our team and knows what customer service is all about. Don't hesitate to come back for any further needs. Enjoy your vehicle!

Great Team!

by from Chicago, IL |

Nissan Continental dealer has a great team! I was able to work with two great guys, Matt and Tim. They didn't "bombard" me like other dealers do. They listened to what I was looking for and also made it happen. I walked in with a certain budget and they definitely met all my requirements. I enjoyed working with them, they are a friendly team and would definitely recommend this dealer to others. If you are looking for a dealer where they will actually listen to you and help you out in the process then I suggest you go and see them at the Nissan Dealer on La Grange road.

Continental Nissan responded to this review

November 4, 2014

Nice!! This is a great review! :) Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to tell us about your experience at our dealership. Matt & Tim will be happy to hear that they helped play such a big part in making your time here positive and memorable. Enjoy your purchase! We look forward to working with you again soon.

Great Team! Made a hard decision much easier.

by from Riverside |

My husband and I did our research well before shopping around for cars. We'd had the same old Toyota Camry for 12 years, and wanted to make our next car purchase a well thought-out one. Since we hadn't been in the practice of buying a new car for so long, we took our time and visited about a dozen different dealerships, over the course of a year, test drove many different brands and models. We also did our research via Consumer Reports and online articles. We eventually narrowed our choices down to either a Toyota Camry, a Mazda 6 or a Nissan Altima. We had also considered the Honda Accord, but the service was so terrible at the Honda Dealership (indifferent, almost non-existent), we gave up looking at Hondas! The choice soon became clear, not only because of the excellence of the Nissan Altima itself, but also thanks to the friendliness and helpfulness of the Nissan Dealership staff. We started off working with Bo Cvetkovski, who helped us test drive a couple different models. He was very friendly and helpful. A week later, we came back and, since Bo was off that day, Dick (don't know his last name) helped us test drive another model. Dick was also very friendly and helpful. However it was Bo who did the research for us. We had given him our list of preferred features, and he kept in touch with us via phone. We were willing to wait several more weeks or months to find the right car. Within a week, Bo helped us track down a 1-year old model that fit our requirements exactly. When we came in to see it and test drive it, Bo was off that day, but we were then helped by Matt Klein. After we were satisfied that this was the car we wanted, Matt sat down and negotiated the sale for us. He was also very friendly, helpful, and remarkably patient, considering it was way past 10pm by this time! I have to say, the negotiation process was also facilitated by the manager, Mike Connolly, who was instrumental in finalizing our deal. He and Matt worked with us to procure an excellent deal. Even after making the decision, we felt that the finance process was made relatively pleasant by Jay Ward in Finance, who was also very friendly. I was quite impressed by the whole team! We are very pleased with the car (have had it a few weeks now) and feel very satisfied that we got the best deal and had a pleasant experience.

never going to this dealer again.

by from BERWYN,IL |

I took my nissan sentra for an audio issue it had. I had to go back another day to get it checked since the first day i went they couldnt find the issue. The day that the issue was fixed i picked up my car and it was already dark. I recently noticed that the person that fixed the issue broke the side panel of the passenger door. I noticed recently when i was cleaning the interior. I tried calling the dealer but no one picks up the phone. The guy that took care of me was Rex. Very professional, but he didn't even bother to tell me that they broke the part.

A GREAT DEAL ON A SWEET RIDE

by from Lemont, Ill |

I did a lot of research before deciding on a dealership and an Altima coupe. Our salesman,Dick Barker, was upfront and honest about pricing and dealer specials. This was the first time I actually enjoyed the process of buying a new car. I highly recommend this dealership and Dick Barker. Genie

excellent atmosphere

by from Orland park |

I needed a new sedan and stopped in here to look at their Sentras. Every single person I talked to was courteous and friendly, and I ended up driving off with great value and total satisfaction. Benjamin and Tim were totally awesome, honest and low-pressure. I'll be back when I need my next car.

Good Customer Service

by from Burbank IL |

My son and I bought a car at Continental in 2013. We had to bring the car in for service a few times. This last time we brought the vehicle back into service in February. Mike Connelly was very helpful in trying to figure out this issue that we were having. Mike took it upon himself to try and help us get into a car that would work for us. He told us to come into the dealership and look around and let him know if we saw a vehicle we liked. When we went into the dealership he had a salesman named Matt Klein help us with the search of a different vehicle. We got into a new vehicle and still kept the payments low. We received good customer service from both of these men. They were very friendly and professional. Good job fellas!

Great Service from a Great Team

by from Mokena, IL |

Most recently I had one of our two Nissan cars serviced at Continental Nissan. We have always received wonderful service from the staff in the service department. This last time I had BJ Diloy. What a great experience! As soon as I arrived I received prompt service from BJ, he was extremely attentive. He kept me informed regularly as to the progress of my car. I found him to be extremely helpful, friendly and really on top of things. I wasn't the only one that he was keeping informed. The whole service department always is busy and BJ as well as the other service people gladly take care of their customers in a very professional and timely manner.

Great place to spend your money!!!

by from Warrenville, IL |

Love this place!! Go to Jay Ward!! Best salesman there. The buying process was smooth. I love the car. Great place to buy.

Great dealership

by from oak lawn il |

Came in to check out the Nissan product to compare to Honda. My salesman Peter Kashuba showed me everything that Nissan had to offer and helped me in my decision to purchase Nissan. Very pleasant salesman to work with. Very knowledgeable and took genuine interest in me as a person not as a sale. Made the sale process seem like I was there minutes instead of the actual two hours. Everyone at dealership is very friendly and very easy to talk to. If you want a great deal I recommend to see Peter Kashuba at Continental Nissan.