Bondy's Toyota of Enterprise

Used 866-559-3022
Service 877-461-5842

broken promises

by from cottonwood al |

salesman says lots of things not true about warranty and what comes with your purchase i sat there and listened to what they said she would get by purchasing a vehicle from them and guess what when she went to use it its not there sorry but beware and dont let them take of advantage of your daughter

Bondy's Toyota of Enterprise responded to this review

July 17, 2014

I am sorry to hear of this situation with your daughter's vehicle. We strive to offer exceptional customer service in every facet of the vehicle purchase, service, and ownership. I would like to talk with you and your daughter about the current warranties and items covered on your 2010 Yaris. Please call me directly at 334-521-2227. Thank you, Jonathan Sewell, General Sales Manager.

Great Experience With Online Representative

by from Troy, AL |

I thoroughly enjoyed my buying experience with Bondy' s Toyota. The online representative Cheryl was very helpful and took care of the financing before I ever pulled on the lot to get my vehicle. My salesman ended up being Thomas who was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle I was purchasing and added to the wonderful buying process. I will be recommending this dealership to my family and friends. Thanks Bondy' s Toyota for a wonderful experience.

They deserve an award for dealing with my mother!

by from Enterprise, Alabama |

Amazing people!! My mother is a bit "much" and it is hard for me to even deal with her. But the Randy, Gary and Jon did an amazing job and deserve a big fat raise or award for dealing with her! I got the car and I wanted thanks to all the hard work they put in and am truly blessed and happy they were willing to go out of the way for her!

A wonderful overall experience

by from Hartford, Al |

I have purchased many vehicles over the last 5 years. I have had horrible experiences at other dealerships every time. The last two were purchased at Bondys Toyota. Both times were exceptional. I highly recommend coming here. These guys don't try to rush you or cheat you. They truely want you to find the vehicle you want and need. They don't rush you through the process like some others do. They don't play games with the numbers trying to get you in a bad situation.

2011 Toyota Matrix

by from Enterprise, AL |

Purchasing a car through Bondy's Toyota in Enterprise was a very pleasant experience. Although our needs changed and instead of buying a new car we opted for a used car Steven Durbin remained our experienced and profession salesman answering all of our questions and making sure things were right. He easily answered my wifes Safety concerns and my reliability and economy questions about the car. At no time did we ever feel pushed to a car we did not need. Steve helped us find the best car for our money that met our requirements. Cheryl Cashin was also extremely pleasant and accommodating keeping in touch with us from initial contact through final sales. When it came to paperwork Cheryl took care of financing and had us out the door in less than an hour. At no time did Cheryl try to push extra products on us, she offered them and gave us the best price she could offer. I have no qualms giving Bony's 5 stars and will definitely recommend them to others.

Jim H. (2014 Avalon Hybrid Limited)

by from Elba, AL |

The following individuals made this buying experience easy and enjoyable: Steven Durbin - Sales Consultant - He was extremely helpful, patient and pleasent. Cheryl Cashin - Internet Sales - Super fast with responses to inquiries and a great asset to the sales team. Jon Williams - Finance Manager - His ability to answer our questions and have all the necessary sales documents prepared before our arrival made the entire purchasing process smooth and painless. This team is a "Class Act" and made this experience the best I have ever had from beginning (Tuesday) to end (Thursday).

Kevin our salesmen was verry informative,

by from greenville,al, |

my husband and I were very happy to do business with bondy,s Toyota,staff was very friendly,helpful and very professional, thank you, Steve and Brigitte Schlafer

Awesome Experience with Seana Corsale!

by from Daleville, AL |

I purchased my 2012 Toyota Corolla S from Seana Corsale at Bondy's Toyota in Enterprise and had a great experience! I also had the pleasure of dealing with Ted Schubert in finance, who is now the General Manager. Great guy! Seana definitely got me a great deal on the vehicle that I wanted and Ted secured a great interest rate for me with Southeast Toyota Finance! I will definitely be returning for my next vehicle. Thanks Bondy's Toyota!

Awesome!

by from Geneva, Al |

Excellent customer service! Very helpful staff. We love Shauna, she is terrific!

Seana Corsale

by from Enterprise, Al |

I recently bought a new Scion FR-S from this dealer. Seana Corsale was the sales person that helped me.She provided me with information, but wasn't pushy. She let me have the car for an appropriate test drive, but didn't come along. She listened to my concerns and wishes, and she tried to make them happen when she could. Most importantly, she was not like a stray dog following me for my every move, and she didn't relentlessly call me and nag me about buying a car. I had test driven an earlier model they had, but it wasn't the car I wanted. When the one I ended up buying came in, she simply called me and let me know it was in. I don't buy cars from overbearing sales people, and she was everything but that. The reason I came to this dealer was to buy a new car, not for service or to buy a used car. The form will not take the correct answer to the reason I visited Bondy's Toyota Enterprise