Bondy's Toyota of Enterprise

Used 866-559-3022
Service 877-461-5842

Awesome

by from Bonifay Fl |

Great customer service and very friendly staff! Didn't feel pressured at all. Will always go back to this dealer.

We loved it!

by from Dothan, AL |

WOW! I can't say enough positive things about Bondy's Toyota! Cory Rucker made our experience stress and anxiety free. He did not place any pressure on us to buy the vehicle that would benefit him most. He encouraged us to purchase the vehicle that would be best for our family. Cheryl Cashin made the financing portion of the buying process absolutely simple. This is by far the best dealership we've ever visited, and we are now Bondy's Toyota customers for life.

Great Customer Service!!

by from Troy,Alabama |

I would definitely recommend Bondy's Toyota to anyone! I just got a brand new 2015 Toyota Camry and I absolutely love it. My salesman Mike Jones was really nice and very caring. He made sure that I got the car that I wanted, and did not make me rush into anything that I was not sure about!

Gary Pollard - Fist Pump Guy

by from Troy, Al. |

This is the 3rd vehicle that we have purchased from Bondy's Toyota, and each time we have been pleased with the ease of the transaction. Gary Pollard is friendly and knowledgeable, and was very helpful. He took time to explain the features of the car, and answered our questions without being pushy. I would recommend Bondy's Toyota and Gary Pollard to anyone looking to purchase an automobile.

Chris Riley- super salesperson!

by from PCB, fl |

My son and I dealt with Chris. He had a no pressure approach to the sale. With our satisfaction in mind, he handled our deal with professionalism. We will return.

Pleased with buying experience

by from Shorterville, Alabama |

I am pleased with the purchase of my 2015 RAV 4. The salesperson did not try and pressure me into purchasing my auto. I would recommend this dealership and a Toyota to my friends. I look forward to enjoying my auto.

Very friendly and great people!

by from Daleville, Alabama |

I had been looking to get out of my 2000 chrysler 300 and had been to over 20 dealerships and 6 banks whom all told me the same thing. The day I went to Bondy's of Enterprise I had went to Nissan in Dothan. After getting bad news I was skeptical. I was referred to Kevin by a former associate Seana Corsale whom is a good friend of mine. I told him my issue with my car and how the other dealership denied me without a co signer. We test drove a used camry but it was not negotiable. He talked me into test driving a 2014 corolla. I thought I wouldn't be able to afford it. He got with his managers and got it down into my financing budget without any money down and financed all my fees. He was such a blessing. I have everyone at Bondy's to thank for this vehicle that I thought I would never be able to afford. Thank you guys so much!

New Car

by from South Central Alabama |

Great experience buying my new Camery! Saleman was patient with me looking at dozens of cars and test droving several.

broken promises

by from cottonwood al |

salesman says lots of things not true about warranty and what comes with your purchase i sat there and listened to what they said she would get by purchasing a vehicle from them and guess what when she went to use it its not there sorry but beware and dont let them take of advantage of your daughter

Bondy's Toyota of Enterprise responded to this review

July 17, 2014

I am sorry to hear of this situation with your daughter's vehicle. We strive to offer exceptional customer service in every facet of the vehicle purchase, service, and ownership. I would like to talk with you and your daughter about the current warranties and items covered on your 2010 Yaris. Please call me directly at 334-521-2227. Thank you, Jonathan Sewell, General Sales Manager.

Great Experience With Online Representative

by from Troy, AL |

I thoroughly enjoyed my buying experience with Bondy' s Toyota. The online representative Cheryl was very helpful and took care of the financing before I ever pulled on the lot to get my vehicle. My salesman ended up being Thomas who was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle I was purchasing and added to the wonderful buying process. I will be recommending this dealership to my family and friends. Thanks Bondy' s Toyota for a wonderful experience.