Bondy's Toyota of Enterprise

Used 866-559-3022 Used866-559-3022
Service 877-461-5842 Service 877-461-5842

My 2nd Camry

by from Enterprise, AL |

When it was time for another car, I trade in my 2004 Camry on a new one. This was a good experience. it's been a long time since I purchased a car, and they were patient with my questions and requests for explanation of the process and the details about the car. A 2016 is a LOT different than a 2004. I selected 4 stars because the process of selecting and buying a new car is never easy, but they were truly kind and patient with my decision making.

Great buying experience

by from Enterprise, Alabama |

The sales staff were excellent at explaining the all of the attributes of a new Tacoma. They worked with me on exactly what we wanted and gave me a price that I couldn't refuse. When my Tacoma arrived, they explained everything about the vehicle operation and set me up for the first servicing. The paperwork and payment procedure were explained and completed perfectly. The dealership building was spotless and the waiting room and show room was immaculate. I would highly recommend considering Bondy's for a Toyota purchase. Noteworthy representatives who were truly excellent in assisting me were: Mike Williams, Andrew Revels, and Cheryl Cashin.

Will definitely be a repeat customer

by from Dothan, AL |

My husband and I bought a Tundra from Gary "The Fist Pump Guy" on Saturday. Gary was very knowledgeable. He listened to what I wanted in a truck and was never pushy. He gave us a great deal on the new truck, as well as my trade-in. Cody was also very helpful when Gary had to step away. Excellent experience and will definitely be a repeat customer.

Rav 4.

by from Enterprise AL |

Earlier this week, my wife went in to see about getting a more efficient vehicle with lower monthly payments. She came gimme that night with a 2016 Toyota corolla. I was very pleased with the whole process she told me about as well as the car and payment. I in turn decided to test my luck a few days later. With no money down and mid level credit they found me a deal I child be happy with. I have a leased with the option to buy rav 4 and got my prior car paid off. With that my credit score goes up, I have warranty that covers my car while I use it and in a year from now I should be able to get nearly ANY vehicle I want. It's a win win.

Fantastic people and a great experience!

by from Esto, Fl. |

The folks there were exceptionally nice and knowledgeable. They treated me fairly and gave me the deal I was looking for. Cory Rucker is an awesome salesman. I will buy my next vehicle from them.

Great prices. Great staff.

by from Andalusia, AL |

This is the second vehicle I bought at Bondy's and both were great experiences. The next vehicle I buy will be at Bondy's also.

Bondy's Experience

by from Enterprise, AL |

When I finally decided to buy a vehicle I knew I wanted a small truck. I decided on a Toyota Tacoma after doing all my research and found it to be one of the best values for a small truck. At first I decided to buy a used Tacoma but after searching for week I found it hard to get the one I wanted for the price I wanted. I drove into Bondy's Enterprise Toyota one day just to browse their the trucks. Megan greeted me with a big smile smile and asked if I needed help. I said I did and a couple of hours later I was the proud owner of a new Tacoma. Megan was a great help. She answered all my questions and if she did not know the answer she went and got me the information. I would recommend that if any one is in the market for a new or used Toyota go see Megan at Bondy's Toyota in Enterprise. She just made me a customer for life.

Best car buying experience

by from Daleville |

I went into the dealership to look at getting a bigger vehicle. They had some really good deals going on and Mike jones was the salesman that helped me. He answered every question I had and did not pressure me to get the vehicle like I have seen at some dealers. Him and Cheryl made it so easygoing to get a new car and I would recommend them to anyone!

Great service and clean facilities professiservice

by from Enterprise,Al |

great service fast friendly timely and professional

Best deal.

by from Enterprise, AL |

These guys know what there doing. Excellent staff. If you want the best salesman on the floor see Cory Rucker. This guy can make it happen. Thank you so much.