Southern Chevrolet

Service 888-337-7599 Service 888-337-7599

1 of 1 review

Horrible/ A pack of liars

by from Mobile, Alabama |

I do not like this dealership nor the employees that represent this dealership. I was lied to and didn't find out what horrible people they are until after the purchase was final! I had requested numerous times to have my salesman to return my call concerning some paperwork I was trying to obtain and after weeks of him not returning my calls then I resorted to management to return my calls in which to this day (6 months later) I still can not get them on the phone. Its funny how they will bend over backwards for you to sign that dotted line... after that your dirt on the bottom of their shoes.. I will never go back to this dealership. Very poor customer service.

Your feedback has been sent to

Southern Chevrolet responded to this review

August 23, 2013

Dear Sir/Ma'am, We are very sorry for your unpleasant experience. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction but realize we cannot please everyone. We have no idea who you are by this review but would like to rectify the situation immediately. Please call or email me. Sincerely, Jyl Cannon Customer Relations Manager Southern Chevrolet 251-943-8505