DeanMcCrary.Com

1525 East Interstate 65 Service Rd S, Mobile, AL 36606

New 877-326-9167
Used 877-326-1993
Service 877-460-9730

Home of the Warranty Forever!!

Great Staff . Great customer service

by from Mobile, AL |

As soon as I walked in the VW showroom the receptionist Christina was so polite and friendly ..she made sure to find someone to assist my needs in purchasing a car right away...I will be a return customer because of the excellent customer service experience I had.

great staff

by from Mobile,Al |

nice place.. Friendly atmosphere Christina the receptionist was very helpful in helping me find a sales associate to trade in my vehicle. My overall experience was great.. all the staff at Dean McCrary VW made me feel right at home.

DeanMcCrary.Com responded to this review

December 11, 2014

Monica, Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

Customer Friendly

by from Mobile,AL |

Dean McCrary is one of the best dealerships around. I walked in looking for a new Jetta and the receptionist Christina was very friendly and helpful in helping me find a sales person. If anyone is looking for a great car and customer service, Dean McCrary is the dealership for you!

Service Department has NO INTEGRITY

by from Mobile, AL |

Service Department had my car for over 45 days. Came back with 400 unaccounted for miles, smelled like cigarette smoke (I don't smoke), candy wrapper trash and drinks spilled on seats and dash. Instead of making things right, they accused me of lying. ZERO integrity, DON'T TRUST THEM!

wonderful staff!!

by from mobile al |

The salesman and sales manager at this dealership were wonderful with helping me find my new car! Everyone helped me with all my questions that I had and were very patient. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Worst Dealership ever

by from Gulfport, MS |

I had contacted the online department about a car and after several calls we agreed on a price. Well, the day I go to pick up my new car, I was told that the price was a mistake and that it would be no less than 3K more. All because they had to change brake pads and tires that week. I asked many questions and it was always some excuse. When doing my research on carfax, the tires and brake pads had been changed weeks ago. They didn't like the fact that I was not using them for financing either. This dealership promises you anything you ask for but when it comes down to the deal, they change everything. The old, bait and switch. I ended up going to Kenner, LA and purchasing the same car for my asking price. Dean Mccrarys is a joke

DeanMcCrary.Com responded to this review

December 3, 2014

TJC, We are very sorry about your experience.Sometime we do make mistakes in our pricing. This is not our standard and we do apologize, if there is anything I can do to help please call me directly at 251-300-3439 Blakely Freeland

Terrible experience

by from Mobile, AL |

My wife and I had a terrible experience at this dealership and I would encourage everyone to avoid this place at all cost. Our salesman was sneaky and tried to rush us into financing without even showing us a price. They ran our credit under certain circumstances that ended up not being what they presented. My wife and I overheard their salesman and sales manager acting up on the salesfloor. At one time we even heard the f-word used in the midst of them laughing and cutting up. The sales manager tried to be intimidating and pushy and even scoffed at us when we asked them to check different options in terms of buying. I have repeatedly tried to reach the general manager to express my dissatisfaction but he has not returned any of my calls or emails. Save yourself some time and go to the Baldwin County area if you are looking for a deal and good customer service.

paul stanley and dealership are HORRIBLE

by from pensacola fl |

we went to trade in my 2012 mercedes on a 2013 audi A4 we found the car to drive it had 5 miles left in the gas tank we drove for 2 minutes and brought it back SLOW SLOW SLOW I have never been in a dealership as slow as this, 45 mins later of sitting aorund as they