Joe Bullard Auto Group

Used 888-232-2044
Service 877-206-4915

Professional Staff

by from Jackson, MS |

I have purchased several cars in the last two years, and I can truly say that this time was well worth it. The staff were exceptionally professional. I would recommend that you speak with David, Sales representative, and the beautiful young lady who serves as the finance rep., an awesome team.

Perfect place to buy a vehicle!

by from Thomasville, AL |

I found my 2005 Acura TL on Car.com and fell in love! I live 2 hours away from the dealerdhip so it was going to be a headache to get there and look at it then come bavk to my jome town and get all my financial affairs in order to buy it. The staff at Joe Bullard made what would have been a huge headach a breeze! They kept me informed with emails and calls so I would know how the paperwork was going and that they were in contact with my bank and brought my car all the way to me! All we had to do was sign a few papers and it was all ours! I will definitely be going back for my next car, and I recommend Joe Bullard and my salesperson Brittany McCord to all of my friends and family!

2013 HSE LUX

by from Hattiesburg, Ms |

Recently purchased a 2013 Range Rover Sport. Mr. Bert Baker found the exact vehicle we were looking for at the best price of all the dealerships in the area. Most of the process was conducted over the phone and thru the interenet. On the day that we closed the deal, it was almost closing time on the weekend, I live out of state and work "on call", but we were treated as if we were the first folks to arrive at the dealership that day, the time was still taken to explain the vehicle and make sure we were satisfied. It's been 3 weeks and I have called several times with questions, the guys go out of their way to help, before, during and after the sale. If you are in the market for a Land Rover or Jaguar, this is the place to go. We bought a vehicle, it came with several new friends, can't go wrong there!!

Great Customer Service

by from Lucedale, MS |

My car needed repairs. The technicians were thoughtful.

GREAT JOB GUYS!

by from Baldwin County, AL |

I've been blown away at the great service at Joe Bullard EVERYTIME I visit for Sales or Service. You guys keep it up and we will be returning for generations to come! See ya on the next one.

GREAT JOB GUYS!