Lexus of Mobile

New 866-893-9451
Used 877-223-9758
Service 866-884-5681

1 of 1 review

Sales manager not the great salesman

by from Panama City Beach, Fl. |

My car salesman, Cedric is terrific, but the rest of the experience is very horrible!!! I called and was given a price for my vehicles after I gave them the VIN #. I had agreed on my Jeep as it was the same price I had been given by the Jeep dealer here without a trade in, just cash out. Actually I guess since I was purchasing a brand new Lexus I should have received more, anyway I didn't argue. I did not agree with the price on the M/B, so they took it in and it was worth more. I was fairly knowledgable about the prices as I had been other places. Anyway after about 2 weeks they came back and gave me a $2000.00 difference on the Jeep, which I was going to take to the local dealer and get more. I told them I was having very severe back surgery and nothing could happened after Friday. Also, on top of my surgery, my husband had just passed away the month before after suffering for 2 years with cancer. I was in no shape for them to deliver a car on Sunday when I was so heavily sedated,,couldn't walk or hardly talk and mentally worn out. I have complained upon deaf ears, but it has been circulating on facebook about how wrong it is what they did to me, even the bank had heard my story and another from another woman that was very similar. To this day I have never heard from Lexus or received a contract, even though I have requested it. I feel they owe me $2000.00 at least. I was taken advantage of under very extreme conditions, even when I requested not to have it delivered, that was my late husband's Jeep and I knew the value and they had the Vin# for about 2 weeks!!!

(1-1 of 1 review)