AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall

1175 East Interstate 65 Service Rd S, Mobile, AL 36606

My 2016 Honda civic purchase

by from Mobile , Alabama |

I needed to have some repairs done on my civic. And I also felt it was time to trade in my 2012 Honda Civic. I decided to go and start looking around. My first stop was Auto Nation Honda , and that was my first and last stop. I didn't need to look anywhere else'. As soon as I pulled in, I was greeted by customer service ( A Sales Rep" ). I didn't have to wait. He took me to the new 2016 Honda Civic, that had just been dropped off on the car lot. They had the exact color I was looking for' ! I was pretty excited, the new design was great. The new features in the car ( Also great'! ). I was very satisfied with the service. And very happy ,They had exactly what I wanted. Every thing ran smooth with the buying process. I love my new car, its the perfect color, and a perfect new design. I picked it up the next day, it was polished, gas filled. The car looked fabulous inside , and out. The customer service was wonderful. All I can say, Is I'm one happy customer. And I would recommend AutoNation to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle. The experience was great, and I'm more than satisfied with my purchase. Check AutoNation's stock, next time you are looking for a new or used car or truck. You wont be disappointed.

February 27, 2016

Hi, Mary, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great Car buying process

by from Florida |

After searching online for close to a month and around 80 different dealerships in a 6 hour radius of my home, I finally made my purchase of a 2013 Honda Accord LX from AutoNation Honda in Mobile. Josh Maloney was an amazing sales person and we communicated via email many times before we were able to come to an agreement. Even with me living in FL, they made the process super simple regarding taxes, etc. I was extremely happy with their professionalism and making sure that I didn't waste a 2 hour trip over there due to some unknown fees. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase!

Title

by from Mobile, Alabama |

We purchased a CRV from this dealership. This is our second purchase from this dealership and both times the experience was excellent. This time we dealt with Nelson Bryant who was pleasant with no pressure (But he is a Chicago Bears fan.)

January 30, 2016

Mike & Susan, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Great Service

by from Mobile, AL |

We were able to quickly narrow down our wants and needs, find a vehicle that fit, and purchase it. Car buying can often be a hassle but I am very pleased with our purchase.

January 30, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. The staff at AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Best, no hassle place to buy a car

by from Mandeville, LA |

I was looking for a new car and was being jerked around by my local dealership. I chose to call AutoNation Honda because I could see they had the same car online. I called them to let them know I was interested in it and to see if they could beat the price of my local store before driving 2 hours to get there. They were wonderful from start to finish and I am a happy new car owner. They saved me $1300. Well worth the trip over there. I highly recommend them. Talk to Michelle Dauzet in sales. She is awesome!

Nelson Brtant, Salesman

by from Mobile, AL |

. Sales associate and finance manager wre both meticulous in their service. Excellent overall experience

Great service and very friendly

by from Mobile, Al |

All of the staff was very helping and patient with our decision making. Kiera Lloyd was a new employee and handled our business of buying two cars (with some assistance) as if she has been on the job a while. My family and I are very pleased with Autonation Honda Belair Mobile Al. In consideration of future buying Autonation Honda is definately #1 on our list.

It was great

by from Mobile, Alabama |

I bought a car here, it was great! They had the car I wanted, and the color I wanted, and it went very smoothly.

December 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Friendly sales person that will call you back.

by from Mobile, AL |

I was recently shopping for a new car, and the sales person, Mr. Bryant, was very helpful in getting me the information I needed. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

December 4, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Great repeat buying experience

by from Mobile, AL |

5th car bought over the past 15 years. LOVE THESE GUYS. You won't be treated better anywhere!!!