AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall

1175 East Interstate 65 Service Rd S, Mobile, AL 36606

Title

by from Mobile, Alabama |

We purchased a CRV from this dealership. This is our second purchase from this dealership and both times the experience was excellent. This time we dealt with Nelson Bryant who was pleasant with no pressure (But he is a Chicago Bears fan.)

January 30, 2016

Mike & Susan, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Great Service

by from Mobile, AL |

We were able to quickly narrow down our wants and needs, find a vehicle that fit, and purchase it. Car buying can often be a hassle but I am very pleased with our purchase.

January 30, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. The staff at AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Best, no hassle place to buy a car

by from Mandeville, LA |

I was looking for a new car and was being jerked around by my local dealership. I chose to call AutoNation Honda because I could see they had the same car online. I called them to let them know I was interested in it and to see if they could beat the price of my local store before driving 2 hours to get there. They were wonderful from start to finish and I am a happy new car owner. They saved me $1300. Well worth the trip over there. I highly recommend them. Talk to Michelle Dauzet in sales. She is awesome!

Nelson Brtant, Salesman

by from Mobile, AL |

. Sales associate and finance manager wre both meticulous in their service. Excellent overall experience

Great service and very friendly

by from Mobile, Al |

All of the staff was very helping and patient with our decision making. Kiera Lloyd was a new employee and handled our business of buying two cars (with some assistance) as if she has been on the job a while. My family and I are very pleased with Autonation Honda Belair Mobile Al. In consideration of future buying Autonation Honda is definately #1 on our list.

It was great

by from Mobile, Alabama |

I bought a car here, it was great! They had the car I wanted, and the color I wanted, and it went very smoothly.

December 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Friendly sales person that will call you back.

by from Mobile, AL |

I was recently shopping for a new car, and the sales person, Mr. Bryant, was very helpful in getting me the information I needed. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

December 4, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Great repeat buying experience

by from Mobile, AL |

5th car bought over the past 15 years. LOVE THESE GUYS. You won't be treated better anywhere!!!

KEITH GUNTER is the BEST SLAESMAN EVER!!!

by from Mobile, AL |

Keith Gunter is the BEST salesman. He is full of integrity, won't try to push you into a car you do not want and always has time for you. He goes the extra mile to make sure everything is ready for pickup. Keith is why we have gone back and bought 4 vehicles from him over the last 2 years at Auto Nation Honda. Thank you!

Great experience

by from Mobile, Alabama |

Our salesman, Zach, was extremely informative and helpful without being pushy. The only thing I'd remark on was being told I could take my Honda anywhere for repairs before the sale, then after we signed being told there would be a deductible if we didn't go to an Auto Nation dealer. Other than that, everything was superb!

October 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!