AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall

1175 East Interstate 65 Service Rd S, Mobile, AL 36606

Outstanding!!!

by from Mobile, AL |

I just leased my second Honda from Auto Nation Honda and once again an outstanding experience! Meaher, the GM and Michelle my sales person are just a pleasure to work with.

New Car Purchase

by from Fairhope, Alabama |

Purchased a 2015 CRV EXL from this dealership: AutoNation Honda and Michelle Dauzat provided the best automobile purchasing experience I have ever had and I have purchased many cars? Michelle and everyone we dealt with were professional, knowledgeable, prompt and friendly. A true pleasure to do business with. We went to Honda dealerships in Baldwin county and Pensacola but found AutoNation Honda of Mobile our preferred Honda dealer. I buy Hondas for many reasons and Michelle and AutoNation Honda has just become the latest I can add to my list.

Great experience buy our new Honda.

by from Mobile, Al |

Our salesman was very knowledgable of his product. Very polite and. Patient with us in our decision making. Everyone in the dealership was polite and welcoming.k

Best Service I have ever had in purchasing an auto

by from Mobile Al |

Salesman very knowledgeable of his products. Took time and not rushing us

Great service

by from Bay Minette , Al |

I recently purchased a Fit from AutoNation Honda, I had excellent service from my salesman Lee Carter. Love my new car.

Sporty, Turns heads, easy on your pockets

by from Wilmer, al |

We were looking for a car with great gas mileage but didn't want to give up quality. We started with 15 cars with the same interior head leg and shoulder room with in a couple of inches of each other. They were all very close. Day one we JUST looked. The guys at Honda brought us up the car we wanted to see, let us sit in it. Asked us if we wanted to drive it and we told them that tomorrow was driving day. They were very polite, not pushy, and waved good buy. Day two we went to another dealer first. Before we even drove the car we were in the seat filling out finance papers, arguing about pricing and not coming up with the correct numbers, so we left. We really likes the CR-Z at Honda, it was a 2 seater but you couldn't beat the gas mileage or the price. It looked like a heavy car, not a tin can. I walked in holding a piece of paper with what we wanted to pay for the car. The salesman smiling had a piece of paper with his price which was less than mine. So far so good. When financing came back the payments were more than my husband wanted. So they went and got them down. Now I don't know if they can do that for every one, but it helped us. We are both in our 50's. We joke every time we get in and out that we are too old for this car, but every time someone revs their engine at us. We just smile. It has kick when you need it. We average around 37 mpg around town. We have gotten up to 44 mpg depending where you are driving. We drove 900 miles when we first got it and this is actual, 75 mph for 900 miles 37 mpg for gas on a 2 week old car. I wouldn't trade this car in for the world. The hatch back is perfect for shopping. Our dog loves looking out the back window. When I see all those other small cars, I thank god that the guys at Honda were such great guys. PS> My mom retired from GM and my father-in law from ford. Sorry guys this is such a fun, great, and realy easy on the wallet at the pumps.

Great cars and great sales and service

by from Alabama |

We have bought 5 Hondas from this location and have enjoyed all of our Hondas and always had a good experience with what little service we required. So overall I can say our experience has been excellent.

Joe Sutter - GREAT purchasing experience

by from Mississippi |

I bought a beautiful Accord from Autonation's Joe Sutter this week. The entire process was a great experience. I'm a slow shopper, for months I considered all my options on the Coast (I live in MS)....Joe was a low key, but smart, helpful and informative salesman. He also stayed with me until the entire purchase was done, he loaded my new car with the old car contents that night, and he even cared enough to ensure I knew the proper way to operate the new headlights before he sent me on my way. Great car, great sales guy

new car purchase

by from Mobile, Al |

Total process was pleasant and friendly. price was great.

Responsive to my needs and wants

by from Mobile, AL |

I was very satisfied with the responsiveness of the salesman to work with me on the things I needed and wanted in purchasing a new car. The employees were friendly, helpful and patient to listen and to explain anything I didn't understand. I look forward to continuing my relationship with this dealership as they help me to keep my car in top condition.

AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall responded to this review

September 5, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!