AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall

1175 East Interstate 65 Service Rd S, Mobile, AL 36606

Great price, great service

by from Pensacola Fl |

When I was returning to Pensacola from a job with the Navy overseas, I contacted the local Honda dealers to get a price on a new Odyssey. I was put in touch with John Hinckle by AutoNation Honda and he gave me a quote that was $2000 better than any other Honda dealer offered. I explained I was flying in to Pensacola and I would need to get a ride to Mobile and I also asked him if I could have the booster seats sent to him so they would be in the car when I picked it up. He was great about it. The seats were sent to him at AutoNation Honda and he had them ready for the car. After getting in to our hotel late in the evening I was ready to pick up the car the next morning. John drove to Pensacola at 6:30 in the morning, picked me up at 7:30 and drove me to Mobile arriving at 8:30 just as they opened up. He had the car ready we did the paperwork and he went over all of the features with me and I was out the door by 10:00 am. Outstanding service. You would be hard pressed to get me to buy a vehicle from any other dealer after this experience.

AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall responded to this review

August 3, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service, Bob. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Stephanie Hughes

by from Mobile,Al |

Always good service. Been driving Honda's since 1988. Appreciate knowing I am getting good service from the time I drive up until I leave.

they did what no one else could get done

by from foley alabama |

this was pretty much painless. they could do what 6 other dealers could not. even with a good credit score . I was turned down 6 times, they told me they could get me financed and they got er done.

Love this place

by from Mobile, AL |

I have purchased two new vehicles from this dealer since 2011 and both times it was a seamless experience

2014 Honda Odyssey Purchase

by from Coden, Alabama |

We purchased our 2014 Honda Odyssey at Autonation. John Hinkle was our primary salesperson and he did an excellent job of keeping us informed on the progress of our car order. When the car arrived, he had it prepared and spent more than a couple of hours ensuring all are questions were answered. He has provided follow up feedback to us, he was a true pleasure to work with. I would definitely do business with him and Autonation again.

Great Experience

Excellent experience with my sales person, John Hinkle

2014 Accord LX

by from Pace, Fl |

Bought Accord July 15, 2014. Easy buying experience. Very fast getting car ready in 1 hour along with paperwork. Got all discounts offered by Honda. John did a great job...

2014 Honda Accord- John Hinckle

by from Mobile AL |

I just bought the 2014 Honda accord from here. I must say, John Hinckle was a PLEASURE to work with. I am a first time buyer and boy was I nervous about signing my name on the dotted line. I ended up walking out of there with a huge smile on my face. Best decision ever. The car rides wonderful. The bodywork is awesome. The features are fantastic!!! I highly recommend this car and working with Mr. John at AutoNation Honda at Bel-Air Mall!!!

AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall responded to this review

July 20, 2014

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Great experience

by from Mobile Al |

I was undecided when I arrived, but Josh Maloney put me at ease when giving me options. He is a very nice man and I think headed for success! Pat Conner

New Honda Accord

by from Mobile, AL |

What a painless buying experience! Got a quote that was in line with the others I got. Got the quote with no running back and forth to see the manager. Got the vehicle I wanted when I wanted it. Facilities are excellent and the sales people were very helpful in every way.