AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall

1175 East Interstate 65 Service Rd S, Mobile, AL 36606

Great purchase process

by from Fairhope Al |

I was very pleased with the purchase process. John Hinkcle did a great job on the purchase end. He was also great at explaning and demonstrating all the functions of the car. Lack of knowledge of the car they are selling has been an issue with me for years? I do not remember the gentleman's name who walked us through the financing, but he did a great job also. He was very knowledgeable and efficient. This was probably my best experience ever in purchasing a car.

Bobby Merchant

by from Mobile, Al |

We bought a Honda Civic EXL from Autonation. Very pleased with car, and the sales rep, Doug Dodge.

Greta car, greta price, great experience

by from Mobile, Al |

My wife purchased the Honda Accord EX-L after doing her on-line research and test driving numerous other sedans. She got the car she wanted at the price she wanted. In addition, I would rate our salesman, Josh Maloney, and the rest of the sales team at Autonation Honda as a 5 out of 5. The entire experience couldn t have been better

Car buying experience

by from Mobile, AL |

My wife and I felt very comfortable with the whole test-driving and purchasing experience at AutoNation Honda of Mobile. Keith Gunter and Scott Davis were a pleasure to deal with and there was very little pressure to close a deal without all questions first being completely addressed. The 2014 CRV is a great driving vehicle. I like to lease because I enjoy driving a car under full warranty. When this lease is up, I will begin my search for next vehicle at AutoNation Honda!

2014 Accord EX-L

by from Mobile, AL |

Bought a 2014 Accord from AutoNation Honda on the 30th of December. My salesperson was Michelle Dauzat and she did a great job. I used Cars.com to solicit quotes. I was immediately contacted by Ron Getto with AutoNation but I had previously worked with Michelle. The color I wanted came in the day after Christmas as Ron and Michelle promised. I really love the back-up camera which is now standard on the Accord and the 2014 is much quieter than my 2007. I have used their service department since 2008 and that is why I gave them 5 stars. I highly recommend AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall in Mobile.

Great Experience

by from Mobile, AL |

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with the service at Auto Nation Honda at Bell Air Mall. General Manager, Scott Davis, and his team were wonderful. Scott and Lee Osbourne helped us work around our budget, advise us with our options, placed us into two 2014 Honda Accords for Christmas!! We have already referred a friend and will continue to do so! If you are interested in purchasing a new car, a visit to Auto Nation Honda will be worth your time! :)

Professional sales staff

by from Gulf Shores, Alabama |

My wife and I bought recently bought a 2013 Honda Civic LX from AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall. Ron Getto and John Hinckle handled the transaction as I requested. My wife and I work jobs with irregular shifts. And I buy many things online, including my last two cars. I live in Gulf Shores and did not want to visit dealerships without a detailed offer in hand. So I was happy to see that Mr. Getto could accommodate my business style. Three other dealers could not accept this idea. I am glad that AutoNation Honda did. I bought the car on the date that I said I would. If you value your time, consider the AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall dealership for your purchase.

Happy in my new Honda!

by from Pensacola, FL |

I dealt with Ron Getto by email who was very helpful with answering all my questions quickly but not sending numerous unnecessary emails. I also dealt with John Hinckle when I went in to buy the car. He was very helpful and I never felt pressured or rushed. The price I was quoted when I walked in the door was the FINAL price when all was said and done. The finance manager also was very patient with me and my questions and explained everything simply and honestly. I will be going to Mobile for all my service. It was refreshing to deal with AutoNation after my very unsatisfactory contacts with Pensacola Honda. I will never go there for any service or anything else. I will also warn all my friends not to go there, but will encourage them to drive to Mobile. It is definitely worth the trip to Autonation!!

December 10, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion. We hope you're loving your Honda. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. See you on the road!

Very nice car buying experience!!

by from Mobile, AL |

Extremely nice and helpful sales staff. We have purchased 3 Hondas in 2 years from Autonation Honda, and I would highly recommend the dealership for quality new cars, certified used cars, and wonderful customer service.

December 10, 2013

We appreciate your honest feedback. We're happy to hear you've been well taken care of by our team!

Pleasant car buying experience across the bay

by from Fairhope, AL 36532 |

While looking for a new van I requested quotes from 2 of the local dealerships. Within moments I was contacted via phone welcoming me to the dealership, etc. Just a brief intro, then received a quote on the vehicle I was interested in via e-mail. Personable staff. I visited and purchased. Have had follow up calls and e-mails. A pleasant buying experience plus I really like the new vehicle!!! The second dealership contacted me several days later, a typical yawn, scratch salesman call. When I inquired about the low advertised financing rate, the salesperson thought that was only for 2013 models, not the new 2014 models so I didn't waste my time visiting that dealership even though it was closer.

December 10, 2013

Tom, We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you. Happy motoring!