AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall

1175 East Interstate 65 Service Rd S, Mobile, AL 36606

Stephanie Hughes

by from Mobile,Al |

Always good service. Been driving Honda's since 1988. Appreciate knowing I am getting good service from the time I drive up until I leave.

they did what no one else could get done

by from foley alabama |

this was pretty much painless. they could do what 6 other dealers could not. even with a good credit score . I was turned down 6 times, they told me they could get me financed and they got er done.

Love this place

by from Mobile, AL |

I have purchased two new vehicles from this dealer since 2011 and both times it was a seamless experience

2014 Honda Odyssey Purchase

by from Coden, Alabama |

We purchased our 2014 Honda Odyssey at Autonation. John Hinkle was our primary salesperson and he did an excellent job of keeping us informed on the progress of our car order. When the car arrived, he had it prepared and spent more than a couple of hours ensuring all are questions were answered. He has provided follow up feedback to us, he was a true pleasure to work with. I would definitely do business with him and Autonation again.

Great Experience

Excellent experience with my sales person, John Hinkle

2014 Accord LX

by from Pace, Fl |

Bought Accord July 15, 2014. Easy buying experience. Very fast getting car ready in 1 hour along with paperwork. Got all discounts offered by Honda. John did a great job...

2014 Honda Accord- John Hinckle

by from Mobile AL |

I just bought the 2014 Honda accord from here. I must say, John Hinckle was a PLEASURE to work with. I am a first time buyer and boy was I nervous about signing my name on the dotted line. I ended up walking out of there with a huge smile on my face. Best decision ever. The car rides wonderful. The bodywork is awesome. The features are fantastic!!! I highly recommend this car and working with Mr. John at AutoNation Honda at Bel-Air Mall!!!

AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall responded to this review

July 20, 2014

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Great experience

by from Mobile Al |

I was undecided when I arrived, but Josh Maloney put me at ease when giving me options. He is a very nice man and I think headed for success! Pat Conner

New Honda Accord

by from Mobile, AL |

What a painless buying experience! Got a quote that was in line with the others I got. Got the quote with no running back and forth to see the manager. Got the vehicle I wanted when I wanted it. Facilities are excellent and the sales people were very helpful in every way.

A very professional dealership

by from Navarre FL |

Dealing with AutoNation Honda was a pleasure from start to finish. The internet sales division gave clear & concise pricing info and answered all questions about taxes, dealer-installed extras, etc. They kept me informed every step of the way and delivered exactly what I wanted, when I wanted and best of all, no pressure! And oh yeah, their prices are very competitive!

AutoNation Honda at Bel Air Mall responded to this review

June 20, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Sue! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!