Palmer's Toyota Superstore

Used 888-445-9543
Service 888-463-1339

Great Experience!

by from Theodore AL |

Love my 2015 Camry! Tiffany Fredrick was very nice and courteous and made the experience great! Will go back to her for my next vehicle also. Thanks Tiffany!

Wonderful staff

by from Theodore, AL |

I got a 2014 Corolla last Christmas. I love this car! Due to health reasons I haven't been able to keep it clean like I've wanted to so I called the dealership and made an appointment to have it detailed. It may have taken longer than expected but it was worth the wait. My car looked as great as the day I got it. What a great crew!

Great inventory and service.

by from Grand Rapids , Mi |

We wrecked our car on our first day in Alabama.After a recommendation from the collision center, I found Palmer's on the internet, made an appointment for the next day. We knew exactly what kind of car we wanted and what our budget was. The very helpful salesman found three cars that met our requirements. We drove off the same afternoon with a great Toyota Camry priced within our budget. It was a very nice experience after our accident. Thanks David.

Bullies, will never buy a car from them!!!

by from Biloxi, ms |

The dealer treated me like an idiot and when I couldn't afford the monthly billing they brought a manager in to bully me into buying it anyways. Then he proceeded to treat by husband like he was dumb for not being able to see how the pricing breaks down. Said "it's a no brainier, you can afford this truck you just want a deal we can give you!" No I know what we can afford. They are all a bunch of jerks!!! Never going there again!

Great Experience

by from Semmes, Alabama |

Ms. Donna Burns had a great customer service attitude. She went above and beyond helping me with my visit to Palmers Toyota.

Great Experience

by from Mobile, AL |

I bought my car through the Internet sales department at Palmer's. Ryan Cox and Jerry Guy were pleasant and respectful of my time. The bottom line is it didn't take long to get the best price without ever having to come into the dealership. I priced the vehicle with five dealerships, and Palmer's gave me the best price without any salesman gimmickery.

made the deal others couldn't

by from baton rouge |

just bought my 3 car 2 Camry from Palmers and have always felt they went above and beyond to help me

Excellent Truck buying experience

by from Gulf Shores, Al |

Excellent service. Will always buy my Toyotas from here.

Great Customer Service

by from Jackson, Alabama |

I have purchased 7 cars and this by far was my best car buying experience! I feel I was respected as a female purchaser and I didn't have to haggle the salesman for the best price. It all worked out and I left feeling like I had made an investment rather than a purchase!

Puts the great in great service

by from Mobile, AL |

I had called originally and scheduled an appointment to have my car checked and ended up calling the morning before to see if I could go ahead and bring it in last minute that day and it was no problem. They addressed my issues and went ahead and also took care of my upcoming oil change while it was there.