Gary Mathews Motors

1100 New Ashland City Road, Clarksville, TN 37040

New 888-448-6078
Used 888-334-7698
Service 866-938-4978

"How do we do it? We just do!!"

Great Service

by from Clarksville, Tn. |

I bought a 2014 Jeep Compass at Gary Mathews in Clarksville, Tn. in October 2013. Miguel Solano was my salesman. He was so helpful and so nice. It was the best experience I've ever had buying a car. Maguel even programmed my phone to the car. Everyone was very nice. I will be sending my friends there.

great experiance

by from Chapmansboro TN |

Visited Gary Mathews in Clarksville. Spoke with Zach. All questions were answered and when I do go to purchase my vehicle it will definitely be there. Zach was very courteous and knowledgeable about the different vehicles we were interested in. We will be back soon, thanks!

Incredible Service!

by from New Philadelphia, OH |

I have to say that in all of the car buying experiences I have had, the ABSOLUTE BEST by FAR has been with the sales team at Gary Mathews Motors in Clarksville, TN. The iTeam Sales Manager and Expert, John Knack has performed flawlessly in every respect. He been not only courteous but has handled all of the details for the purchase of my new Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab without so much as a minor hiccup. The deal made for my Trade-in, was well above board and done with the highest degree of professionalism. The Sales manager David Leah was not only a true consummate professional as well, but easy to talk to and simply reinforced my decision to my new truck 500 miles from my home. When you get that kind of treatment coupled with the degree of dignity and respect from a dealer you can?t help but offer the highest recognition for that type of service. I want to again thank the entire team at Gary Mathews Motors for making this a superb buying experience. Sincerely Eric J. Hovan

by from Clarksville TN |

great experience. doug is an exceptional salesperson with a great personality.

by from Clarksville TN |

VALUE!!! A.) I TRUST YOUR SERVICE PEOPLE, AND B.) I PERCEIVE THAT I AM GETTIN THE MOST FOR MY MONEY EXPENDED WHEN I GET MY CHRYSLER SERVICE HERE.

by from Clarksville  TN |

I was very pleased with service once I got here because everything that I was told on the phone was true about the vechicle. My salesman was very knowledgeable about not only the vechicle but the business as well. I will defintetly speak highly about my salesman as well as the dealership and I can say that I will be a repeat customer.