Mathews Nissan

185 Hwy 76, Clarksville, TN 37043

New 866-589-7644
Used 866-391-8732
Service 877-257-0027

"You have a friend in the car business."

Very pleased

by from Clarksville,Tn |

I was in the market for a used car, and after Wyatt Johnson's sales manager being arrogantly rude just decided I'd give mathews nissan a try. By far they are one of the best dealerships I've been to I enjoyed my salesman and manager, the financing guy was even a pleasure to deal with . If you ever in the market give them a try .

Dishonest and fraudulent sales practices.

by from Gallatin, TN |

I was sold a vehicle with a bad transmission despite mentioning during the test drive that it shifted hard and I suspected a transmission problem only to be reassured that I was just not used to the horse power, the vehicle had been checked out by certified mechanics, and the transmission was fine. Immediately after leaving the dealership, my onstar diagnostic returned a bad transmission code. The best the dealership would offer me was trading it in for another vehicle for 10,000 more dollars saying I purchased it as is and it was my problem. I took the vehicle to a Buick service department and was informed that in fact it did have a bad transmission and it would be a $2100 job. The used car sales manager Winston Angel lied to me saying he listened to my onstar conversation which was verified by onstar that he did not and that would have been a violation of the privacy act. I ended up trading the vehicle at another dealership who treated me honestly and fairly. I would not recommend Mathews Nissan to anyone

No response

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

Disappointing, I never heard from anyone... we've since found a vehicle for my son elsewhere.

Easy Purchase, Very Pleased!

by from Clarksville, TN |

My salesperson and manager were very friendly. I had a lot of questions and didn't know if I wanted to purchase new or used. They were patient with me and answered all my questions. I ultimately bought a used 2012 Nissan Murano. I love the vehicle and plan to use the service department there too. Very happy with my purchase!

EASY TO MAKE A DEAL

by from NASHVILLE TN |

BOUGHT A LIKE NEW MAXIMA GLE, THE MANAGER FOUND ME A 1 OWNER MAXIMA, IT WAS EXACTLY AS HE SAID IT WAS AND WE DROVE IT HOME THAT DAY!!! . I AM A HAPPY NISSAN OWNER

The worst buying experience of my life

by from Tulsa, OK |

Repeated failures to return calls. After deal is made and agreed to they back out, refusing to deliver car as earlier agreed. Then suspicious "problems" are found with the car that cause them to raise price to cover required repairs. After we go to get car (1200 miles round trip), we can't get the title. After repeated calls to demand title, each time they promise to FedEx Next Day to us. Finally on the 30th day (last day) the title and bill of sale arrives with the wrong sales date on them, requiring us to pay significant penalties when we tag it in our state. There were so many other problems with this company that this forum is no long enough to list them. Avoid these people at all costs. I can't imagine that Nissan and Suzuki are this desperate for dealers. Absolutely horrible experience.