Wyatt-Johnson

New 888-566-7828
Used 888-465-8609
Service 877-300-9510

We Give You More at Wyatt Johnson

BEST FIRST TIME CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from Nashville, TN |

I cannot say enough good things about my salesman Wilbur, and Misty from the finance office. Since this was my first car buying experience alone, I was a little uneasy about the process. Wilbur put me at ease instantly. He was kind, courteous, knowledgeable, and very patient. He went above and beyond my expectations and I would recommend him to anyone! Misty in the finance department was lovely! She was very knowledgeable and helped find me the best rate possible. I can't thank them enough for helping me get my dream car! GO SEE THEM! :)

Great Service!!

by from Clarksville, Tn |

Service is phenomenal!! Bill is a great sales person, he's very friendly and real interactive with his customer not only is bill great but his manager as well! He went out of his way to help me find a car that was well within my means and my monthly payments !! He found a car that suited me and matched all my needs that I wanted. I'd definitely recommend this dealership to ANYONE and EVERYONE who is looking for a great deal and amazing service.

Outstanding customer service!

by from Fort Campbell, KY |

Rick Smith went above and beyond our expectations as a car salesman. We went to several different places trying to find a suitable car for our family and no one else was willing to take the time to help us in our situation. Rick is extremely personable, hard working, and truly looks out for your best interest when purchasing a car. My husband and I can't express enough how appreciative and satisfied we are with our experience!

saleman/dealership

by from Clarksville,Tn |

My husband and I just purchase 2 new vehicles from the dealership. The service was great! They made the whole process enjoyable.Everyone was friendly and there was no pressure to buy. It was okay to look and get a feel for what you wanted. That is why we keep returning when we want something new. Shannon Moats and James are the best. Thanks for a wonderful experience. Alex and Sheila Peets

nice sales person

by from Clarksville, TN |

I was satistied with sales person Bill Terrell. This is a person I would like to introduce to other freinds. He is a very friendley and help us every step of process to purchase a car that I wanted. Thank you to Mr. Terrell.

Thank you Penny for going the extra mile!

by from Clarksville, TN |

Wanted to thank Penny Henry @ Wyatt Johnson's Toyota in Clarksville, TN for all her hard work and help of my daughter's first car purchase. She had a 2011 Toyota Corolla that she leased and was ending in two months. Penny spearheaded the deal to get her final two payments null and voided and even got us back $200, got the vehicle that my daughter wanted from another dealership, explained all the features (pros and cons) of the vehicle, did a price match with a lower price that I have gotten from another place, assured that we got all the rebates/discounts that we were eligible for, worked relentlessly to ensure us that the numbers made sense and were within our range, all this and we never once felt any type of stress/pressure. We were there for a total of 3 1/2 hours from when we pulled into the parking structure till we left; it didn't even seem that long when we talked about it on the way to get something to eat afterwards. Lindsay Perales, the Financial Manager also made signing all the documents stress free and ensured that we understood all the wording and numbers. She also did not pressure us into purchasing extra services that other dealers try to ram down your throat when signing the Financial Documents. I would absolutely recommend Wyatt Johnson's Toyota in Clarksville, TN for anyone looking to get into a new or used Toyota. They made the car buying experience great and you will leave there feeling no pressure to buy, with more knowledge and if you did purchase/lease a new/used vehicle, like you got the best deal you can get with first class customer service.

My Experience at Wyatt Johnson

by from Tennessee |

My visit to Wyatt Johnson was wonderful ! I purchased my first car and everything went so smoothly! I had no problems at all the day I came in I left with my vehicle. I worked with Rick Strom and he was wonderful I couldn't have asked for a better car dealer. Wyatt Johnson made buying my first car a wonderful experience

Shout out to Brenton!

by from Nashville, Tn. |

My salesperson, Brenton, was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, patient and efficient. I did not feel rushed or pushed into making a sale. I had more of a sense of being supported in making the best decision for me! I also felt positive about the lady I wrote the check to! She was very personable and hospitable! Thank you, so much. Every time I hear of someone needing to buy a new car, I refer them to Wyatt-Johnson. :-)

Tim Vick Sales Person

by from Clarksville, tn |

I wasn't planning to do anything but just look around but I quickly caught my eye on a bargain on a light used 2014 Mazda 6, Tim was not pushy at all and told me that we could take it for a test drive. I was definitely interested in buying he made the process easy and didn't pressure me into anything I didn't want. If anyone was going to negotiate it was definitely me. I was able to get my car traded in at a price that I found fair and got a great deal on a fantastic like new car. The staff was very friendly and constantly made me feel like I was appreciated. I would definitely recommend someone to check out wyatt johnson and talk to tim.

Great experience

by from Clarksvile, Tn |

Everyone is super friendly and helpful. I have a rambunctious five year old and the sales man Ron handled him like a pro! We looked at many vehicles new and used and decided upon a 2013 GMC Acadia. We received an amazing deal that I am very certain would be hard to find elsewhere. We absolutely love it for our active families needs and possibly later growing!. They really listened to what we needed and worked hard in finance to meet us in the middle on pricing as we where very apprehensive on spending the original amount a month. They have not been in business for as long as they have for no reason. We will definitely be buying again from them! Also we received a thoughtful gift about a week later! SO customer service doesn't stop the moment you buy!