Mathews Volkswagen / Kia

505 N Riverside Dr, Clarksville, TN 37040

New 888-231-6043
Used 888-659-9990
Service 888-608-4549

" Not only do we have an amazing view, we also have amazing deals!"

A pleasure to work with!

by from Western Ky |

Just had a very pleasant deal buying our new-to-us SUV. Billy Lee was very friendly and no pressure! Highly recommend going to Gary Mathews North!

So grateful

by from Clarksville, TN |

Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Gary Matthews! Mr. Nelson Bolden put me in a 2013 Kia Rio (named Ruby) about a month ago. I have received nothing but most excellent customer service I have ever experienced in my life! They have all gone above and beyond from the first phone call I made. I am super grateful!

My 2015 VW GTI

by from Brentwood,TN |

This was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I went to Dealer A before contacting Gary Mathews VW. Dealer A and I could not agree to terms, so I contacted Gary Mathews VW. Via email I presented Rachel from Gary Mathews what Dealer A had offered including my trade-in. Rachel checked with her manager and improved upon Dealer A's offer by $1,000. This was good enough for me. When I arrived at Gary Mathews, everything was as presented. There was No attempt to pressure me into purchasing any dealer add on's..etc I highly recommend Gary Mathews VW!

ms. staci

by from tennessee |

bought kia forte, which i love but when i did original survey they said i gv bad reviews, sevice was ok until i actually purchased car. after signing im told i dont get key fob w car. ive ask 4 price 4 or 5 times NO response, "always checking this". whn i went for 1000 miles ck the service dept was AWESOME. they checked on fob & its $500!! crazy! then i reminded them several times what county i was in & mk sure my tags for my county....guess what? they got for montgomery,say its not a big deal "you can change them but its not illegal 2 hv different county". really? now they hv their money & I? hv to miss half day work to do THEIR job. they need ck list on these things rather than havin a disatisfied customer afterwards. i LOVE my car & SERVICE dept is great but will go else where to purchase, so will my family who is looking now.

fair$ deal,car wheels and tires defective,costly

by from indianapolis |

fair $deal.However dealer said tires and wheels were good.Not so ! I had to spend $750 to correct and replace dangerous rear wheels.Frankly my tire dealer said rear tires were illegally worn out due to abuse!No response from Mathews later.I won't recommend these people.....