Ron Hibbard Toyota

(3.3) 3 Reviews

1435 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066

Fantastic experience; Nothing beats their pricing!

by from Nashville, TN |

Thanks Ron! I can't say enough about the overall experience I had at Ron Hibbard Toyota. I bought a used Toyota Avalon for my wife, for Christmas. I know she is going to flip, because there's only about 10,000 miles on it. It'll make the driving trip back from the Nashville area, well worth it.

Ron Hibbard of Gallatin made it right

by from Gallatin ,Tn |

Today I was able to speak with Ron Hibbard and after speaking with him I may haven't got exactly what I wanted but I do believe he was fair and did the best he could by me. He explained my contract so I could understand it and was happy with the deal I made on May 1. I am so glad he took the time to go over that with me. I believe it to be true he does care about the costumer and he really wants them to be happy with there purchase and that is what he did for me. so it turns out it wasn't so bad after all. Thanks again Mr Hibbard for taking the time to speak with me.

very pushy

by from Gallatin,Tn |

Don't like it there at are not a good place to go they will rip you off and are very pushy when trying to get you to sign. my advice take your business else where.