Ford Lincoln of Franklin

1129 Murfreesboro Rd., Franklin, TN 37064

New 888-901-3454
Used 888-227-9651
Service 877-648-6811

Ford Lincoln of Franklin - One Call Is All It Takes!

My purchasing experience at Ford Lincoln of Frankl

by from Franklin, Tn |

My salesperson was Mike McLain, a young professional concerned about my needs, with an obvious desire to make the buying experience comfortable. I met Mike via the internet department and immediately felt a connection with him, his knowledge of the truck I wanted impressed me and his no pressure, just education, approach was perfect for me. He worked very hard to figure out what I wanted and when I told him, he found it within no time at all. We got together on the deal and I am now driving a new 2013 F-150 that I am very proud of. Thanks Mike for your educated handling of our deal. I feel as though I am welcome to call you at any time with questions or concerns. I also met the owner, Mr. Greg Brown, who impressed me as a man of superior integrity and a desire to earn my business. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership if you are looking to buy any car they sell. Jim Franklin, Tn

August 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words about Michael and our dealership as a whole! Please do feel free to reach out to anyone of us with any questions or concerns! You are going to love your new F150! Thank you for your feedback, please keep in touch and we hope to see you again soon!

Great experience

by from Lewisburg, Tn |

This was the second vehicle I purchased from Jason Hohne. Great guy, great price, honest, and willing to go the extra mile for your business. Both times I felt that I was being given the best deal and nothing sneaky / "car salesman" type of tactics. I followed up with many online sources and had competitive bids from other dealers. Both times Jason was the most straight forward with his best price and non pushy professional attitude. I'm very happy and they will be getting my repeat business

by from Franklin, TN |

The staff at Ford Lincoln of Franklin were superb in assisting me with the purchase of three new vehicles on a very tight timeline and needing an exceptional deal on three Fusions which have been excellent performers for the employees of the company. I needed them to be similarly equipped. Was not sure there would be a sufficient selection, but I was extremely pleased that just what I needed was on the lot with the equipment needed. Because the selection was so good, I was able to meet all of my goals at a very affordable price. Jeff Dawson has worked with me before I have found him to be one of the most professional salesmen I have ever met. Buddy Victory was great in the business office to make the process go quickly but made sure I knew everything that I signed. Greg Brown approved the sale and I did not have to do any bickering over price or process. It was a very smooth process and I feel comfortable. They were able to meet all of my goals without any hassle. What a great place to do business!

My experience at Ford Lincoln of Franklin

by from Franklin, TN |

Over the past 7 years my wife and I have purchased 3 vehicles from the folks at Ford Lincoln of Franklin! Our prior experience with the dealership has been great but this time our sales person, Marcus Hartley, went above and beyond! At the time of this purchase we were considering a lease but was really unclear/confused about the lease programs that are available. Marcus took the time to explain our options, both on a lease and a purchase, showed us several cars in our price range, and stayed with us until 10PM getting the paper work completed! Hats off to Marcus and the staff at Ford Lincoln of Franklin for another excellent job. Oh, by the way, the Avalon is the icing on the cake!

Great service- quick and easy

by from Franklin tn |

I had the most incredible experience at this dealership. Jeff made the buying process quick and easy. He helped me get exactly what I wanted and needed. This has been my first car buying process that I have ever gone through. I was dreading it at first, but after speaking with Jeff, I couldn't believe all that he had to offer. I couldn't believe the good news that I would get a car that I wanted within all of my financial limits. Jeff and Buddy were very helpful and made everything smooth and easy. I am very thankful for all of their help! Ford made this such an easy process. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Quick responses and good service

by from Nashville, TN |

Excellent service at this dealer and they got me into a wonderful car! The whole process went smoothly and quickly and Patrick got me into a real gem.

July 3, 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback! Pat always makes things quick and easy for his customers. Please keep us in mind the next time you're in the market for any products or services!

Wonderful buying experience!!!

by from Franklin, TN. |

I want to say that this purchase has been the best experience I have ever had! Everyone was so friendly and laid back and I never, not even once, felt pressured. I'm so happy with my car!!! I would recommend Ford Lincoln of Franklin to everyone. Thank you guys for everything!!! :)

July 3, 2014

This is great to hear! Thank you for providing your feedback. We love to hear about our customers' experiences! Please keep in touch and let us know how well you're enjoying your new vehicle.

Purchase Experience at Ford Lincoln Of Franklin

by from Camden, Tennessee |

My saleslady was Ashley, and she was very kind, considerate, and very knowledgable of the vehicle. There was no usual "high pressure" generally associated with buying a vehicle. We were made to feel at ease with every aspect. The manager, Greg Brown, and Homer, a sales manager, went out of their way to please us. I've never been treated nearly as well as I was at this dealership, compared to the many others I've been to. I strongly recommend anyone to consider visiting this dealership.

July 3, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback about our team! We value every customer's opinion and appreciate your consideration with our dealership! Please keep us in mind the next time you're in need of any products or services!

Experience at Ford Lincoln of Franklin

by from Springfield, Illinos |

I found a left over, new 2014 Ford F250 on cars. com and sent an email to the dealer. My phone rang within ten minutes! The price was crazy good, almost to the point of being unbelievable. My salesman Jason Hoene was beyond great. He worked with me via email and telephone and we drove 400 miles from Illinois to pick up the truck. Did I mention that we drove 400 miles just to purchase from this dealer? I've bought several vehicles during my life and this is truly the first dealership that I feel that I would buy from again.

July 1, 2014

This is so great to hear! We're so grateful for your willingness to drive all that way, just to work with us! Jason must have done a great job providing all of the information you needed! Thank you for providing your feedback, and please keep in touch!

Great Dealership

by from Franklin,Tn |

This is the third vehicle purchased from this dealership have also recommend 2 other friends who have purchased here .Was having my truck serviced and left in a Hybrid, Lincoln MKZ thanks to Homer Disher and Greg Left in the car Saturday afternoon came back in on Sunday and did the paperwork with John. Took about 1 hr to complete everything What a beautiful dealership had visited two other dealerships could not even park no room, cars where bumper to bumper so don't think if you don't see a lot of cars in the front of this dealership wait until you go around in the back great service dept and great people to work with!!!!

July 1, 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback! It sounds like Homer delivered and exceptional experience to you! You're going to love your new Lincoln MKZ. Please keep in touch and let us know how things are going.

Great Service, Great Buy!

by from Franklin, TN |

It was finally time for me to upgrade to a newer car after 10 years in my crappy Jeep. I originally had my eye set on a Mazda 6, but after 3 failed attempts at finding one of those, I decided it was a bad sign. I started looking into SUVs because I realized I might miss not having all that extra space, and Ford Escape caught my eye. I went to Ford Lincoln of Franklin one Saturday in hopes of finding SOMETHING, and ta-da!! Tori Capps swooped in and took the best care of me! She showed me a 2011 Ford Escape that they had in their lot, and after a quick zip around the town, I was in love. Tori and the GM and ALL the staff that were there that morning were so kind and accommodating. I couldn't have felt more appreciated and valued. I am very happy with my purchase and with being a part of the Ford family!

June 26, 2014

Not only are you part of the Ford family, you're part of our family here at Ford Lincoln of Franklin. Thank you for providing your feedback and please keep in touch!