Ford Lincoln of Franklin

1129 Murfreesboro Rd, Franklin, TN 37064

New 888-901-3454
Used 888-227-9651
Service 877-648-6811

Ford Lincoln of Franklin - One Call Is All It Takes!

Great service

by from Nashville TN |

I recently bought a used car from them. It was an extremely smooth transaction! They loaned the car for me for a 24 hour test, which was a great way to know this was the vehicle for me. The price was near wholesale and the condition flawless. A few days later I retunr to dealership, bought the car and drove home with a fresh detail and a full tank of gas! They even had a guy drop by my house to remove a door dent. Highly recommended!

April 29, 2015

Thank you so much for your business! Our main goal is to make this a great experience.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Hattiesburg, Ms |

While visiting family in Franklin, I decided that I would look into options of buying a used vehicle. I currently live in the state of Mississippi however, I lived in Franklin for 11 years prior to my moving. I was familiar with the Ford dealership in Franklin,as we had two Ford cars when we lived there and had them serviced regularly at this dealership. In addition, my brother purchased 2 cars from this dealership in the past couple of years so I knew that they were reputable. This recent experience at the Ford dealership was very pleasant and professional. I was greeted by a smiling female worker in the back lot (I'm not sure of her name) but she was my first impression of what would be a great experience in gathering information and shopping for a vehicle. She was knowledgeable about the two vehicles in which I was looking at, the Ford Escape and the Ford Edge. In fact, she knew that a used Edge had just been brought to the dealership within a few hours of my visit that day. From that point, I was introduced to Brian Ford who was my salesman and he continued with great customer service experience I received at this dealership. As most people know, shopping for a new/used vehicle can be very stressful and overwhelming especially to a single mom. That being said, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I shopped around the city of Nashville for two days for a new/used car and found very quickly that other dealerships did not offer this exceptional type of customer service and respect. The overall attitude and professionalism of everyone I encountered at the Ford dealership is ultimately why I decided to purchase my car. Brian Ford, my salesman was knowledgeable, accommodating, and very professional. He did not pressure me and I felt like he was very upfront in offering information and a fair price. I was impressed with the whole package that this Ford dealership offered. Everyone I came into contact with was friendly and helpful. I would certainly recommend Brian as well as the dealership to anyone looking for a car.

They get you what you want

by from McEwen, TN |

Ford Lincoln of Franklin is an awesome dealership. We initially went a month before we made our purchase to look and get an idea of what we wanted. Pat Carlson was very knowledgeable about the models and was very informative when describing and explaining the features/options. Once we knew what we were looking for he was very helpful in locating a Ford Explorer with the options we were looking for. We had it transferred from another dealership. The other dealership was in Tennessee but we had such a wonderful experience with Ford Lincoln of Franklin we wanted to purchase from them. During our purchase process we also dealt with Brian Ford. Brian was very helpful and made the process as sooth and easy as possible. We picked up our vehicle a few days later and it is wonderful! I have told several people this is a dealership that they need to buy from when looking for their next vehicle.

July 1, 2015

Thank you so much for your business!

Great Experience and Very Satisfied

by from Nashville, TN |

We were tired of car shopping when we just happened to drive by the dealership. We drove through the lot and came across a very nice Honda Accord. Even though we were ready to give up for the day, we decided to ask about the car. Wayne Coffee was our salesman. He was extremely positive and didn't pressure us at all. As a matter of fact, it was the end of the day and he suggested we think about it and contact him the next day. Wow! What a breath of fresh air! The next day, we were actually going to shop around some more. Wayne called and assured us that we would love the car and that it was in our price range. We had given up, but Wayne hadn't. Perseverance, but not pressure. We love our 2008 Honda, and next year, when we are in the market again, we will make it a point to look for Wayne.

July 1, 2015

Thank you so much for your business! This is a great example of what we do. Thank you for taking the time to share that with us. We look forward to working with you again!

Tough to find

by from Franklin, TN |

I worked with the salesman Gary Sardynski on taking delivery of a new Ford Explorer with hard to find particular accessories for my wife. Gary and I worked for an entire day trying to find that one car that had the right accessories and fit my budget. After searching what seamed like half the nation, Gary found that one car that was the best fit. After ordering from another dealership, Franklin Ford provided me with a rental car to use until our new Explorer arrived. I highly recommend Gary and the entire Franklin Ford team. Thanks guys! R. Allen

July 1, 2015

Thank you for your business! Gary and the team will go above and beyond to make sure you have a great experience here at Ford Lincoln of Franklin.

You do not need to go anywhere else!!!

by from Chapel Hill, TN |

My husband and I were surfing the internet when we came across a 2015 Escape that I fell in love with! Unfortunately the car was sold before I could get back to Tennessee while being on a trip to New Jersey. Doug actually called me to let me know! Well, when I called back Doug was off, and Miss Tori was there to help! (It is nice to have a team member pick up and assist when your out!) When I arrived back in Tennessee after my plane was 3 hours late, I needed to pick up my dog from boarding. I called Tori to let her know there was no way I could make it in to see the 2015 White Escape she had brought in for me. Although saddened and stressed, Tori says to me - " Bring the Dog with you! We are pet friendly" . From the moment I arrived, I was treated with kindness, processes were explained to me and Buddy in Finance was the best!!! My dog Katy was given much love from all the staff! Being it a 90+ degree day, water for Katy and I was most appreciative. Well, be as it may, I did not have all my documents with me coming straight from the airport, but Doug and Tori to the rescue! Both of them cleaned out my dirty 2005 Escape, put my luggage and belongings into the new 2015 Escape and then Doug said- Go get rest see you tomorrow with your paperwork and I will help you sync your phone when you get here! Fantastic customer service!!!! Why would you want to go any where else than a friendly, knowledgeable and respectful dealership than this?? Thank you Doug, Tori and Buddy! Y'all made this experience painless!

July 1, 2015

Wow what a great story! Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to tell us how we did. We are animal lovers here and it brightens our day when we get to meet your furry family. Thank you again.

Buying a Truck from Franklin Ford

by from Brentwood, TN |

Franklin Ford made buying a truck an easy decision and process. They put me in what I wanted and gave me the price I asked for it as well as my trade in. Suzanne Sanders was my salesperson. She was outstanding throughout the process. She did not pressure me into anything. Met my needs at every turn. She truly wanted me happy. I would recommend her and the dealership to anyone.

July 1, 2015

Thank you so much for your business! We are glad to hear you had such a great experience!

Jeff Dawson

by from Franklin, TN |

I have a panic attack every time I think about buying a car. Jeff Dawson made it painless and easy!!! Seriously, I went on my lunch break and was back at work on time with my new car.

July 1, 2015

Thank you so much for your business! We are so happy we were able to help.

excellent car buying experience

by from hunteville al |

excellent car buying experience, due to my crazy travel schedule had to do the deal over two weeks. Chris Hayes stuck with me, communicated well throughout and got the deal done. Very easy going personality made for a good buying experience. And hey, Lunch on Saturday is a nice perk.

July 1, 2015

Thank you so much for your business! And thank you for your kind words about Chris. We will see you at lunch this Saturday!

FORD LINCOLN DEALERSHIP IN FRANKLIN, TENNESSEE -

by from NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE |

I JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2014 FORD TAURUS LTD FROM THE FORD-LINCOLN DEALERSHIP IN FRANKLIN, TENNESSEE. MY SALES PERSON WAS MRS. TORI CAPPS. MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS EXCEPTIONAL. TORI DID AN EXCELLENT JOB MAKING SURE MY PURCHASE WENT SMOOTH AND BUDDY VICTORY, THE FINANCE PERSON, WAS EXCEPTIONAL ALSO. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DEALERSHIP. THEY WERE PHENOMENAL. I WILL BE REFERRING FUTURE BUYERS TO THIS DEALERSHIP. EVERYTHING WENT SOOOOO SMOOTH AND QUICK. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. JOB WELL DONE, MRS. TORI CAPPS/BUDDY VICTORY. THANK YOU BOTH FOR ALL YOU DID TO MAKE ME A HAPPY BUYER. SINCERELY, MS. KATHRYN WARE

July 1, 2015

Thank you so much for your business! We love story's like this. We look forward to working with your friend and family.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Pleasant View, TN |

We were very pleased with our experience buying a car at Franklin Ford & Lincoln. Tori was professional, polite, patient, friendly, helpful and just an overall pleasure to do business with. I would absolutely recommend buying a car from this dealer, and make sure you ask for Tori. She deserves more than just five stars.

July 1, 2015

Thank you so much for your business! And thank you for your kind words about Tori.