Lexus of Nashville

2010 Rosa L Parks Blvd, Nashville, TN 37208

Used 888-440-8855

Great Service and even better people!

by from Nashville, TN |

Spent the day with Derrick Wright to ensure we had the perfect car we wanted... Our time and comfort is what was important to him and he made it the best experience. There needs to be more car salesman like him!

Best car buying experience

by from Signal Mtn. TN |

Just bought my first Lexus from here and it was the smoothest car deal I have ever made. Everyone was professional and curteous and Derek was the best sales guy ever!!

Lewis BeCoats and Lexus of Nashville are Excellent

by from Nashville, TN |

I just bought a Lexus RX350 from Lewis BeCoats at the Lexus of Nashville. Having driven my husband?s LS regularly, I wanted an SUV for myself. I initially wanted something different as my hubby is so much into Lexus, so, I shopped other luxury SUVs, but was not impressed by the five different sales persons and three dealerships of other brands I tried. My husband who had met Lewis before told me to give him and Lexus of Nashville a try. I was blown away! It was like night and day. Lewis is very professional, courteous and friendly, extremely knowledgeable with great attention to details. He knows the RX 350 so thoroughly that all my very detailed research and seemingly tough questions were answered and explained in depth. And, he addressed all my concerns! I had a second visit as I was not quite decided on the color, and had two choices. I didn?t want anything gray as that is my hubby?s signature color. Upon that visit, Lewis had other customers and we had to wait some. All during that time, several other members of the Team made us feel very welcome, asking if there was anything they could do, in addition to offering us the usual refreshments. We can say very authoritatively that the Lexus of Nashville is a beautiful facility with a first class Team to boot. By the time we finally met with Lewis, he was ready with all paper work. The Sales Manager and the Business manager were equally phenomenal. We closed the deal. As he delivered the vehicle to us that evening, he went over a few other stuff about the car. To date, this is my most excellent, exhilarating and joyful car buying experience! Thanks Lewis and Lexus of Nashville! We most definitely and very highly recommend Lewis BeCoats and the Lexus of Nashville!!!

Awesome service

by from Hendersonville, Tn |

Will Never own anything but a Lexus since these people are such a joy to work with

Excellent Service and attention!!

by from Decaturville |

I will start by saying that we were shopping around after a lot of online research and comparisons to other types of cars. Lexus of Nashville was our first and ONLY stop. Derek and finance were great. Derek is knowledgeable and not pushy... And we did not feel rushed to make a decision. That alone is VERY refreshing--- We most definitely recommend Lexus of Nashvile and Derek!!! Joe/Decaturville,TN

Excellet experience, well worth the trip!

by from Hartselle, AL |

We located the exact pre-owned vehicle we were looking for at Lexus of Nashville through our bank's car-buying service. Working with Dave Lenahan, we negotiated a great deal on the car through email and by phone and, after noticing that there was a minor discrepancy between the listing and the car, they offered an even better deal! Once we made the trip, Dave took his time showing us that vehicle, as well as a few others we might be interested in to make sure we ended up in the best vehicle for our needs. In the end, we purchased the original vehicle, and they made every effort to ensure the car, a 2011, looked brand-new when we drove it off the lot. The entire experience was a pleasure, and Dave treated us as if we were there to buy the most expensive vehicle on the lot from start to finish. And, as an added bonus, their finance department was able to beat our bank by 2 points on the interest rate! Thanks Dave and LoN for our best car-buying experience to date!

Lexus of Nashville & Dave are EXCELLENT

by from Mount Juliet, TN |

This is my first my first Lexus...an RX 350 F Sport. From walking into the door to look at one to the end process of buying one, I felt very at ease and like I was someone special to them. Very nice experience and one of the reasons I went with Lexus over a competitor that I was also looking at. Thanks Dave!! I love my RX 350 F Sport!!!!

Excellent Customer Buying Experience

by from Brentwood, TN |

I'm thoroughly pleased with the purchase of my LX350 F sport. What a beautiful car! More impressive than the car was my experience. Lewis BeCoats professionalism was above par. His level of knowledge about the car and identifying the right one based on preference was exceptional. For once, my car buying experience was about what I wanted and not what someone else way trying to sell me. I've driven a Lexus in the past but since then drove another luxury vehicle and it was not a stellar experience. I know that this was the right decision to purchase another Lexus and I'm not only happy but thorouhly pleased.

Lexus of Nashville, excellent dealership

by from Nashville, TN |

Our recent purchase of a new RX350 is our second Lexus purchase of the last few years. Although we plan to drive these cars for many years, I have a feeling that we'll one day be back at Lexus Nashville for another car buying experience. I'll explain why. As a college business professor (finance), my husband and I used what I teach and utilized a decision grid to choose the make and model for his new SUV. We drove a good portion of the cars on the market in this class and rated each one against our pre-established criteria which included price, style, comfort, cargo room, mileage, available features, resale value and reliability. The Lexus edged out all of the competition. Next, we researched dealer cost, and armed with that information and a complete description of the car we wanted, headed off to the dealership. At Lexus Nashville, we met Pam Michaud, a low-key, warm and knowledgable sales professional who is a good communicator, someone I would not hesitate to recommend to others. The process was smooth and painless... well, better than that -- totally pleasant!

Bobby Mannery

by from Old Hickory Tn. |

Pam is a very Professional Sales Person. She makes it easy for you. She is a Good for Lexus