Lexus of Nashville

2010 Rosa L Parks Blvd., Nashville, TN 37208

New 855-358-5496
Used 888-798-4976
Service 855-591-3670

Every one at lexus nashville makes it easy to buy

by from Nashville tn |

Brandon Barnes and the whole team at Lexus made it so easy to find the perfect car for me.

Great Lexus Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

I test drove my car in February and didn't actually purchase until the end of June. From the time I took my first test drive Brandon stayed in touch and kept me updated on current incentives on the vehicle to help me determine the best time to buy. When I finally decided to purchase, Brandon and the team at Lexus were very informative and took plenty of time to ensure I got the best deal possible.

The best experience

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

Brandon was the best salesman. The folks know how to treat you. No pushy, not pretentious, just good friendly people. I love my new car so much and very happy I did business with this dealership.

Great Service

by from Lebanon TN |

Brandon and the Finance team were great. They made the experience of me buying my dream enjoyable. Brandon was so kind to bring the car to my place of work so I could test drive I could not ask for a better experience.

New Car Purchase

by from Mount Juliet, TN |

Brandon Barnes our salesman was great to work with. He listen to our needs and then tried to work out the best car and deal for us. Very helpful and knowledge

Great experience!

by from Nashville, TN |

Brandon Barnes made this experience great and so easy! This was my first time buying a car on my own so I was nervous about the whole process. Thankfully, Brandon made everything crystal clear, didn't take advantage of me, and gave me the best deal possible! I will 100% go back to this dealership and always request Brandon to take care of all my future car needs!

Awesome experience

by from Nashville, TN |

Brandon Barnes was amazing. Submitted a request online. Brandon called. We negotiated hard and cracked a deal....ON THE PHONE!!! Went to the showroom to sign the paperwork and picked up the car (a gift for my wife) on the weekend. I really appreciated the fact that there were no surprises. Everything we negotiated was on point. I was also impressed that Josue Muraira, their Gen Sales Mgr, came out and thanked me for my business. Good job Brandon and Lexus of Nash!

Great atmosphere, no pressure, knowledgeable staff

by from Nashville, TN |

We had such a great buying experience at Lexus of Nashville. We worked with Brandon who was both knowledgeable and professional. We also never felt any pressure to make a decision. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. We are beyond impressed with Lexus of Nashville and highly recommend it.

Customer service

by from Nashville, TN |

I bought my wife's car at Lexus of Nashville North back in November, and we have had nothing but great service. Both Danny and Marie in service are very helpful and get the job done quickly. The general sales manager, Mr. Bass, was very courteous and helped me out with my car buying experience. Overall this is a great dealership and I would highly recommend sales and service.

Bad customer service

by from nashville,Tn |

I bought a used car sometimes in summer of 2005. The car looked great and after the sales person told me that they were going to be behind it 100 percent, I left happy with my new car. Well 6 months after the transmission went out. It had a lick I did not know (they told me they had it inspected and was nothing wrong with the car). New transmission costed a little over 5000 dollars. I went back to the dealer and explained what just happened to me and told them if they could help me in any way.I knew that was my problem now but did not have all 5000. Anyways they did not offer to help me in any way! So my advise to you is check the car at your own mechanic, before you take it home! Good luck.