Lexus of Nashville

2010 Rosa L Parks Blvd., Nashville, TN 37208

New 855-358-5496
Used 888-798-4976
Service 855-591-3670

Great atmosphere, no pressure, knowledgeable staff

by from Nashville, TN |

We had such a great buying experience at Lexus of Nashville. We worked with Brandon who was both knowledgeable and professional. We also never felt any pressure to make a decision. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. We are beyond impressed with Lexus of Nashville and highly recommend it.

Customer service

by from Nashville, TN |

I bought my wife's car at Lexus of Nashville North back in November, and we have had nothing but great service. Both Danny and Marie in service are very helpful and get the job done quickly. The general sales manager, Mr. Bass, was very courteous and helped me out with my car buying experience. Overall this is a great dealership and I would highly recommend sales and service.

Bad customer service

by from nashville,Tn |

I bought a used car sometimes in summer of 2005. The car looked great and after the sales person told me that they were going to be behind it 100 percent, I left happy with my new car. Well 6 months after the transmission went out. It had a lick I did not know (they told me they had it inspected and was nothing wrong with the car). New transmission costed a little over 5000 dollars. I went back to the dealer and explained what just happened to me and told them if they could help me in any way.I knew that was my problem now but did not have all 5000. Anyways they did not offer to help me in any way! So my advise to you is check the car at your own mechanic, before you take it home! Good luck.