2010 Rosa L Parks Blvd., Nashville, TN 37208

Used 888-798-4976
Service 855-591-3670

Lexus of Nashville & Dave are EXCELLENT

by from Mount Juliet, TN |

This is my first my first Lexus...an RX 350 F Sport. From walking into the door to look at one to the end process of buying one, I felt very at ease and like I was someone special to them. Very nice experience and one of the reasons I went with Lexus over a competitor that I was also looking at. Thanks Dave!! I love my RX 350 F Sport!!!!

Excellent Customer Buying Experience

by from Brentwood, TN |

I'm thoroughly pleased with the purchase of my LX350 F sport. What a beautiful car! More impressive than the car was my experience. Lewis BeCoats professionalism was above par. His level of knowledge about the car and identifying the right one based on preference was exceptional. For once, my car buying experience was about what I wanted and not what someone else way trying to sell me. I've driven a Lexus in the past but since then drove another luxury vehicle and it was not a stellar experience. I know that this was the right decision to purchase another Lexus and I'm not only happy but thorouhly pleased.

Lexus of Nashville, excellent dealership

by from Nashville, TN |

Our recent purchase of a new RX350 is our second Lexus purchase of the last few years. Although we plan to drive these cars for many years, I have a feeling that we'll one day be back at Lexus Nashville for another car buying experience. I'll explain why. As a college business professor (finance), my husband and I used what I teach and utilized a decision grid to choose the make and model for his new SUV. We drove a good portion of the cars on the market in this class and rated each one against our pre-established criteria which included price, style, comfort, cargo room, mileage, available features, resale value and reliability. The Lexus edged out all of the competition. Next, we researched dealer cost, and armed with that information and a complete description of the car we wanted, headed off to the dealership. At Lexus Nashville, we met Pam Michaud, a low-key, warm and knowledgable sales professional who is a good communicator, someone I would not hesitate to recommend to others. The process was smooth and painless... well, better than that -- totally pleasant!

Bobby Mannery

by from Old Hickory Tn. |

Pam is a very Professional Sales Person. She makes it easy for you. She is a Good for Lexus

Out of Town Buyer - Positive Experience

by from Owensboro, KY |

I was in the market for a specific make, model and color car. I did extensive online shopping and contacted several dealers within 200 miles to help narrow down where I wanted to go to hopefully finalize a deal. I found a car that seemed to be what I wanted and made contact with Lexus of Nashville. Derek Jablonski responded to my inquiry promptly and had excellent customer service. He sent photos that I requested and answered all my questions via email and phone follow up. (Several dealers I contacted had a miserable response to my online inquiries- not the case here!) We drove about 125 miles to the dealership and we were not disappointed. The car was just as described and it was serviced and ready to go. There was full disclosure of what the dealership did to the car and a summary of the service checks that they performed (tires, brakes, battery, etc.). Within a couple of hours we test drove the car, reached a mutually agreeable bottom line, had lunch at the dealership while waiting to finalize paperwork, and we were on the way in a detailed car filled up with gas. We love the car and had a wonderful experience with Derek and the other professional staff at Lexus of Nashville. I highly recommend!

My new Lexus!

by from Nashville, TN |

I bought a Lexus at the Metro Center dealership. The big pluses are: 1. I was not pressured to buy. I visited the showroom three times. 2. I did not have to haggle on price. 2. I was able to get in, make the purchase decision, and get out quickly. 3. I had great help in understanding the features before leaving. 4. The salesperson was great. She gave me space to think when I needed to think things through on my own. Great experience!

A great experience. Nice friendly dealership

by from Jackson,Tn. |

We came to Lexus Of Nashville to do a test drive with Mr Lenahan and after the drive we ordered a ES350 Sedan, we picked It up yesterday and could not be more happy. A beautiful auto,

by from Nashvile, TN |

We came to Lexus of Nashville to look for a pre-owned vehicle. Trent met us in the parking lot and the next thing you know, we purchased a brand new GX 460-we couldn't be happier. He was very polite and helpful. We would highly recommend Lexus to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Shelbyville, TN |

I had an excellent car buying experience with Lexus of Nashville after recently purchasing a new LX570. My sales rep Pam Michaud was very well informed of all of the features of the car and went out of her way to be sure that I had the deal handled to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new Lexus. The service was excellent and the staff was very courteous and friendly.

Great customer care, sales and service

by from Fairview, TN |

Lexus of Nashville, Cool Springs location, provided a comfortable environment for buying, made even better by Terry Bodiford, who patiently demonstrated how to use all the technology available on our vehicle. Then, for our first service appointment we were surprised by the thoroughness, but even more that they went well beyond our expectations to be sure we were completely satisfied.