Toyota of Murfreesboro

3434 Bill Smith Dr, Murfreesboro, TN 37129

New 877-638-9602
Used 888-819-9928
Service 888-325-0133

Toyota of Murfreesboro is the dealer that's looking out for you!

got a new toyota corolla! yeah!!!!

by from Murfreesboro TN |

the people that took care of me were extremely friendly and helpful. They really listened to what I needed and wanted. I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!! And I am sure I will love it for a long time to come...this is my second toyota.

February 20, 2015

Bonnie, thank you for taking the time to review Toyota of Murfreesboro. We are so glad that you were able to find the perfect Toyota Corolla with the help of our sales staff. Please come back to see us soon!

Great salesman, great deal

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

We had a great salesman named Azeem Khan. He was the best, not pushy, and very helpful. Everyone at TOM was very nice to us.

May 21, 2015

Thank you, Carol! We are happy to hear our staff was kind to you. We look forward to doing business with you again!

Great Service and Selection!

by from McMinnville, TN |

Purchased a 2015 Tundra last week for my wife and we love it! Ask for Frank Taylor--he is a very nice gentleman and great to deal with. Brand new building and they have a great selection. Looking forward to dealing with again in the future. Troy & Emily Carter

May 18, 2015

Congratulations on purchasing your brand new 2015 Tundra, Troy and Emily! We are glad Frank was able to make the process simple and enjoyable; we'll make sure to pass along the kind words. We strive to create a helpful stress free environment for loyal customers like yourselves. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to helping you with any of your future needs!

Great new facilities

by from Murfreesboro |

I stopped by this past Saturday looking to get a new truck and in less than 3 hours I was on my way with a new Tacoma. I'm thoroughly pleased with the service I was given before,during and after the sale. I had a great salesman ( Garret Stiles ) whose enthusiasm is contagious. He was excellent with his honesty and courtesy while we worked out and deal that was best for me. I will continue to refer my friends and others to shop here as not only do they have an excellent product with Toyota, they have a great selection of other vehicles available. They offer a lifetime warranty available that made my decision easy. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from them and also recommend the service department. I will continue to do business with them in the future. Thanks again for a great experience and see you soon !

Outsanding Customer Service

by from Tullahoma, TN |

I have purchased several cars in my life, but this was the best experience I have had. My sales consultant Mohammad Al Kaissi was very professional, helpful and catered to my needs. I am very happy with the overall purchase experience but in particular with the honesty and top-notch customer service I received. I highly recommend this car dealership, my sales consultant and love the new Highlander.

May 6, 2015

Wow, Zac, what an awesome review! It's great to hear that Mohammad provided you with top-notch customer service. We'll be sure to share your kind words with him. Enjoy your new Highlander! As always, please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any future questions, concerns, or service requests. We hope to see you again!

Great Dealership!

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

I loved buying my new RAV4 from this dealership! Everyone was so sweet and willing to do whatever it took to make sure I have the right car! Ron Brewer was a great salesman and was very thorough when teaching me about my new car! I highly recommend them!

Restored my faith in car saleman

by from Chattanooga TN |

I had a bad experience with a local dealership in my area. But ToM restored my faith. The staff was so great that I've been telling everyone where to go and get a great car with great service to match. Buying a car is easy, but getting that superb customer service is what brings customers back and isn't that what it's really all about. We are so glad we found you guys.

May 1, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Lisa! We are so glad that our staff was able to change your opinion of the dealership experience. We strive to make our customers' car buying experience as easy as possible. Please come back to see us soon!

toyota tacoma

by from Murfreesboro tn mj |

Our experience with Chris ray and the other staff members that were involved with the negotiations with the sell of our new tacoma were great. It took longer than we wanted, but the outcome was well worth it. Thanks for everything toyota. We will definitely do business with you again. Sincerely, Mark and Darlene Johnson

April 22, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Mark and Darlene! We are so glad Chris was able to get the Toyota that was right for you. Congrats on the new Tacoma and please come back to see us soon!

great service and the new dealership is great

by from Murfreesboro |

It was great experience buying a car this my fifth car in 2 years and they have been great. Our salesman is great guy he is very helpful. His name is Kaissi and the price was great too.the new facility is very nice building and accomadating. I would recommend if u buy toyota car you should give them try.

April 10, 2015

Thanks for your 5 star review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with some important feedback, and we're always glad to see the loyalty of our customers. Thank you for buying from our dealership, and we hope that we can be of assistance with your future car purchases.

Great Salesman

by from Franklin. Tn |

Visited site on line. Good Visited location--excellent help putting me in a Corolla

April 7, 2015

Thanks for the review, Henry! Congrats on your new Corolla and please come back to see us soon!

My experience at Murfreesboro Toyota Dealership

by from NASHVILLE, TN. |

Just purchased a toyota highlander (AWD Limited) from the toyota dealership at 2525 S. Church Street in Murfreesbor, TN. and could not have had a better experience. Charles Ray was my dealer representative and smiled throughout the negotiation process even when it seemed we were not going to agree on the price. I went to at least five dealerships between Nashville,TN and Atlanta ,GA. but did not find a place more friendly. Everyone I talked with was cordial and cheerful. Will highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a new or used toyota at a reasonable price.

April 7, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback! We are excited to learn that you and Charles were able to agree on a deal while still remaining cheerful and friendly. Enjoy your new Highlander and please come back to see us soon!