Ford of Murfreesboro

1550 NW Broad St, Murfreesboro, TN 37129

New 866-629-7604
Used 888-436-0110
Service 866-396-6704

Ford of Murfreesboro - New Ford: dealer, sales, service, bodyship, and service authorized dealer.

Great buying experience

by from Christiana, TN |

Purchased my first SUV from Ford of Murfreesboro. Chico, Julia, Winnie, and the finance guy were all great! I was dreading the purchase experience after having some issues in the past with other dealerships. They got me the best deal, answered all questions I had about the vehicle, and really exceeded my expectations for customer service. The staff were friendly and more than willing to help me in whatever way they could. They wanted me to be completely happy with my purchase - and I am!

September 13, 2013

Hi Michelle, I'm David Lee the General Manager at Ford of Murfreesboro. Thank you for the great feedback on your recent experience at Ford of Murfreesboro. You are right, we want every customer to leave completely happy with their experience and the fact that you did means we did our job right. I hope to see you soon.

Great Internet Sales Team!

by from New Market, Al |

We recently purchased a 2014 Ford Edge through the Internet Sales team at Ford of Murfreesboro. The experience was a great one. Hats off to Amy Contino and Chris Fitts. The Edge that we wanted to purchase was located in Alabama. Amy and Chris worked to get the car to the TN location and the purchase of the vehicle took less than 24 hours to complete. Not only did they make a great deal on the new Edge, but also made us a great deal on our 2010 Escape trade-in. Because of Amy and Chris, our experience with Ford of Murfreesboro was a great one. We had been speaking with other dealers on a 2014 Ford Edge and it always came down to not getting what we wanted for the 2010 Escape on trade in. Amy and Chris made us feel that it was not about the complete bottom line but it was a very personal experience and we felt like they really wanted us in the new Edge and would do whatever it took to make it happen. And that is exactly what they did. They made it happen and we are the proud owners of a beautiful 2014 Ford Edge Limited. Thanks Amy and Chris for the great, personal attention that you gave us to make our car buying experience a really great one. Thanks also to Will Hocket in finance for making it a quick and painless process. If you are in the market for a vehicle, make Ford of Murfreesboro your dealer of choice. They do a great job! We couldn't be happier!

Awesome Experience

by from Smyrna,TN |

My buying experience at Ford of Murfreesboro was one of the best experience I have had in a long time. I would recommend Ford of Murfreesboro to everyone that?s looking to buy a new or used car or truck. My salesman Charles Bobo was the best. I told him what we were looking for and the amount of money we wanted to spend and how much we could afford with monthly car payments. Not only had he found a car for us but an SUV with low mileage. I was very pleased with the financing department also. They did an awesome job on finding us a great rate and helping keep our payments low. Steve Wilson made our buying experience one of the best we have ever had. Again I would most defiantly recommend Ford of Murfreesboro to anyone for their next car buying and financing when they need a new or used car. Diana Hernandez

July 20, 2014

Charles will be so happy to read this, thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Welcome to the Ford of Murfreesboro family of clients.

Certified Ford Focus Purchase

by from Murfreesboro Tn. |

I was very pleased with Antwon Davis's service and help in getting me into a vehicle that was at my target monthly payment for my budget. A little bit of back and forth with the sales manager and they agreed to my monthly payment maximum. The process was fairly quick with final clean up and processing of paper work with the Finance manger. With a purchase like this straining my budget, they made it as pail less as possible. Thank you for your service, maybe I'll trade this one in to them for another vehicle in a few years.

July 17, 2014

Thank you! We'll pass this on to Antwon and very much appreciate your kind words. We're so happy you like your Focus and we're glad to welcome you to the Ford of Murfreesboro family of clients.

Great car buying experiance

by from Murfreesboro,tn |

I've been looking for a new car for a year now. I did alot of research, and decided that I wanted a Ford Fusion. Ford of Murfreesboro, bent over backwards to help me find the one I wanted, at the price I wanted. Everyone was friendly, and answered any questions I had with no problems.

July 16, 2014

We're so happy you like your new Fusion, it's a great car that we're sure you'll enjoy for years. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and welcome to the Ford of Murfreesboro family of customers.

Very Helpful

by from Smyrna, TN |

Have purchased several vehicles from this dealership, have been very happy with every purchase. This purchase was quite different as we were not purchasing a vehicle for every day use, but to tow behind a motorhome. Our needs were based more on price than on luxury, looks, and so on. Our sales rep., Laura Pigg had several vehicles ready for us to view when we arrived. Further, she took time to research vehicles that could be towed 4 wheels on the ground, as not all vehicles can be. Unfortunatly the new vehicles we looked at did not fit our budget. Ms. Pigg found a very nice used vehicle at a sister store that was very close to our price range. Ms. Pigg and the sales mngr (I believe, Chris.) did shave several hundred dollers off the price and we were able to make a deal on this vehicle. Ford also offered an extended warranty which actually provided a better warranty on the 2012 than we would have received purchasing a 2014, all within the budget my wife and I agreed on. During our conversation with Ms. Pigg, we learned she has been with Ford, about one month. Ms. Pigg represented Ford well by doing what sales reps do, get the customer to buy. However, she was very proffesional, very honest, and did not pressure us in any way. Ford of Murfreesboro will again be our first stop when it's time to purchase another vehicle.....

July 16, 2014

Thank you, we very much appreciate your kind works and will pass them on to our team. We really strive for this type of excellent experience and we're so glad to have you as a customer.

Chico Marable Great Sales Person

by from Nolensville, TN |

Worked the deal with Chico over the phone and he worked hard to get us the best price. Very personable and delivered as promised. The first week of ownership he called us twice to see how we were doing with the new truck.

July 8, 2014

Thank you! We really appreciate your review and will pass it on to Chico. Welcome to the Ford of Murfreesboro family of clients.

Great Service

by from Nashville, TN |

I want to commend Charles Bobo on his professionalism and patience in helping me buy my Edge. I had a lot going on in the background and he stayed in touch without being pushy or annoying. He kept me informed but did not try and pressure me. I appreciate all his help.

July 1, 2014

Thank you, we'll make sure Charles sees your message. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for the review. Welcome to the Ford of Murfreesboro family of customers.

Sales Service Review

by from Brentwood, TN |

Chris Feitz was wonderful to work with. Very customer focused and driven to sell. Nice job Chris.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for the review, we're very pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience. We'll pass the kudos on to Chris!

Very good people to deal with!

by from Smyrna,TN. |

Fast and easy, test drove and bought the car in two hours!!

June 17, 2014

Great! We're so happy your experience was excellent. Welcome to the Ford of Murfreesboro family!

THE BEST CAR DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN TO

by from watertown tn |

This is by far the best car buying experience i have ever had. Ever one at the dealership was very nice. I will be buying all my future vehicles at ford of murfreesboro no doubt about it. Our sales lady is amazing she got us the car we wanted at the price we wanted it for .

May 27, 2014

Wow thank you so much for the kudos, we really appreciate your kind words. This is exactly the type of experience we work towards and will pass on your message to our team!