1550 NW Broad St, Murfreesboro, TN 37129

New 866-629-7604
Used 888-436-0110
Service 866-396-6704

Ford of Murfreesboro - New Ford: dealer, sales, service, bodyship, and service authorized dealer.

Great buying experience

by from Christiana, TN |

Purchased my first SUV from Ford of Murfreesboro. Chico, Julia, Winnie, and the finance guy were all great! I was dreading the purchase experience after having some issues in the past with other dealerships. They got me the best deal, answered all questions I had about the vehicle, and really exceeded my expectations for customer service. The staff were friendly and more than willing to help me in whatever way they could. They wanted me to be completely happy with my purchase - and I am!

Ford of Murfreesboro responded to this review

September 13, 2013

Hi Michelle, I'm David Lee the General Manager at Ford of Murfreesboro. Thank you for the great feedback on your recent experience at Ford of Murfreesboro. You are right, we want every customer to leave completely happy with their experience and the fact that you did means we did our job right. I hope to see you soon.

I Would Recommend This Dealer To Anyone

by from Murfreesboro TN |

I have purchased 3 cars from this Dealership, the new 2015 Explorer yesterday and have dealt with Jayme and Chico, I have to say it has been one of the best experiences I have had with a Dealership. I have never felt the feeling of being taken advantage of or being pressured into something I don't really want. They simply take care of you and have very reasonable prices and are willing to work the deal over and over until either it works and it doesn't......NO GAMES!! I will be going back as soon as the 2015 F150's are available because I know what to expect and exactly what I will get, if you are looking for a car make this your first and last stop.

my first purchase

by from Murfreesboro tn |

This was my first car purchase and I had already talked to a lot of dealers. Some said they could help but wouldn't give me any information while others just simply talked about helping but I would have to call them back days later just to see if there had been any progress. My experience at Ford was awesome. The salesman there was really nice and very understanding to my situation. I needed a car immediately and they made sure they did whatever they could to make that happen. I will be back to purchase in the future.

Great place to buy a car !

by from LaVergne, Tn. |

This is the third car I've purchased from Ford of Murfreesboro, so you know they're doing something right. The dealership was quite busy the day I was there, but I never felt rushed. The salesman who assisted me with my purchase, (Joe Blevins) was knowledgeable about the vehicles, and after the sale was completed, and a lesser salesman could have abandoned me to my own devices, went out of his way to make sure I understood the ins and outs of the MyFord Touch, even helped me set up the sync between my cell phone and the car. He included his card with the manual, and told me to call if I had any questions after I left. High recommendations for both Ford of Murfreesboro, and Joe!

Purchased a "2014" Mustang! Awesome Experience!

by from Louisville, KY |

I just purchased a new "2014" Roush Mustang at Ford of Murfreesboro, 1550 N.W. Broad Street, TN. It was the most pleasant experience, I have ever had, a car dealership! I also, have never seen, such a selection, of Roush Mustangs, in one place, in my life. What a great Birthday gift to myself! We are both celebrating the same year of celebration, 50 years! They also had a large selection of other ford vehicles! The dealership was beautiful and very professional! They also offered the best sales prices, rebates, and trade in values! I highly recommend Ryan and Tamra and their professional team! It was definitely worth the trip, from Louisville, Kentucky. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to buy a car, to definitely see them! They were so nice, I felt as though, they were family!

Earned my business

by from Brentwood, TN |

I'm not a fan of the car buying process, hopping from one dealer to the next - trying to get the best deal and someone who is willing to work with me through the process. A new truck is a big investment, and a lot of the other dealerships I went to just assumed I would buy from them b/c they had a truck on the lot. Well, I bought from Ford of Murfreesboro b/c Amy Contino would answer all my questions and answer them quickly. This is the reason I drove about an hour out here instead of the Ford dealership down the street!

Terrible experience

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

The employees from top to bottom was horrible. Seemed like to me they had no idea what was going on.

2014 Fusion

by from Christiana, TN |

Ford of Murfreesboro you guys are amazing!!! I had the best experience buying my first brand new car. Chance and Chico and the finance team were very professional, kind, very hard working. It was a pleasure to meet and work with all of them. I love my new car and I will be back when it's time for a new one. I am a completely satisfied and happy I had an excellent salesman and finance team! So happy my husband said I had to buy a FORD!

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

My husband and I returned to this dealer to purchase our new ford focus because we have been so happy with the ford focus we purchased from them two years ago.Also, we were confident that we could expect the same excellent and professional service from them.

Thanks

by from Murfreesboro |

Thanks for a positive experience. The salesman really worked with me to meet the price I wanted to pay for the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. I will shop here again.

Ford of Murfreesboro is Great

by from Smyrna, TN |

Jayme Dillon was both informative and kind. He did a terrific job explaining all the features on the different models of the 2014 Flex. He made it very easy to make a decision as to which one would meet all our family's needs. He included our Seven years old autistic grandson in the process since we told Jayme this was a scarey experience for him. Our grandson didn't want to change cars because he was comfortable with the one we had. Jayme made him feel like it was partly our grandson's decision so he could get acclimated to the change. Jayme, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Everyone at the dealership was polite and helpful, too. They didn't pressure you into making a decision right on the spot and we really liked that. The financial rep (sorry we can't remember his name) was informative and helped us to pick the best financial plan for us. We would definitely recommend this dealership to purchase a new car.