Nelson Mazda Nashville

1212 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203

New 888-229-0798
Used 888-213-0909
Service 877-800-6107

We'll Make a Believer Out of You!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

Previous vehicle - 2004 Mazda RX-8 New vehicle - 2015 Mazda3 5-door Sales associate - Cody Schomber Date of purchase - late February 2015 I already had my mind somewhat decided on the vehicle I was planning to purchase. Having owned an RX-8 for 10 years, I had already developed both a brand loyalty to Mazda as well as a strong rapport with the service staff at the downtown Nelson Mazda. The vehicle I had in mind was the 2015 Mazda3 hatchback. Largely knowing what I wanted, I went into the sales department with few expectations, figuring the standard song and dance of buying a new car to be no different this time around. This is where I was wrong. The sales experience was very harmonious. I worked with a young man named Cody, and honestly, I could not have had a better experience. Price negotiations were quick and seamless. The manager (Orville) returned with a quote, and unlike previous buying experiences, it was a fair quote out-of-the-gate, very slightly below researched prices for the exact vehicle throughout the Internet. I am accustomed to the highball/lowball dance, but that didn't happen here. I was somewhat taken aback, as generally, the first quote is NOT a good quote for the buyer. However, in this case, it was, and that really helped reduce the stress and time commitment involved in the purchase. The primary attribute that set this deal apart from prior experiences was the follow-up. Having driven a black car for ten years, I was rather adamant that I did not want to look at another all-black vehicle for another ten. I opted for the much harder to find "meteor gray" finish, which was located out-of-state. Despite highly inclement weather, Cody personally transported the desired car to their facility within a couple of days, staying in contact with me the entire time about the status of obtaining it. This is easily the most substantial effort I've seen out of a dealer to satisfy the customer, and so long as the downtown Mazda exists, and so long as Mazda continue to makes solid, innovative cars, I would certainly return to this location and this sales team for future purchases. *Note: This is not a review for the service department, though my previous vehicle was serviced at this location several times. The service team is also very solid and carries the same candor experienced within the sales department.

Nelson Mazda Nashville responded to this review

March 13, 2015

Wow, we really appreciate your in-depth feedback of both our sales and service environments. We're so glad that your experience matched the high standards we have for our team members. I will certainly pass on the encouragement to Cody and Orville. Enjoy your new Mazda3! Thanks again!

NELSON MAZDA: WORTH THE 130-MILE DRIVE!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Nelson Mazda exceeded all of my expectations and provided me with an exceptional car-buying experience. I drove from Chattanooga to Nashville to see a used 2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring. Sure, the vehicle was great, and I could have bought one just about anywhere, but Nelson's people were just so fantastic, it was worth the drive up there! Every single person--from the ladies who answered the phones to the service guys to the finance manager--was pleasant, professional, respectful and real. Thank you to Orville, Adam, Joe and David for convincing me to send everyone I know to Nelson Mazda in Nashville to buy their next car!

Great buying experience

by from Alabama |

The team at Nelson Mazda made my buying experience a great one. They focused on the things I were concerned about in purchasing a new car. I was offered fair value in my trade based on research I had done prior. There was no rush in the process despite it being later in the day. Would definitely recommend to friends and family who are interested in purchasing a vehicle from the Nelson dealership.

Quality and Efficiency

by from Naahville, TN |

The staff was very down to earth and personable, having the customer's best interest in mind. Gave me several options to work with, ensuing no pressure to select a particular one, rather they guided and explained thoroughly what was available. Very enjoyable first car buying experience and I'm ecstatic with my new Audi A4!

Great group of folks

by from Nashville |

The folks at Nelson Mazda Nashville are a great group of people. I purchased a Toyota Tundra Ltd from them and traded my current vehicle to them. I made a phone call before I went to iron out some details before hand and when I arrived everything was better than expected. There was no deception through the entire process. Everyone was professional and did everything I could expect and more. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

New Mazda 3 Touring Purchase

by from Nashville, TN |

Drove a Black Mazda 3 Touring off the lot on 5/15/15. We were looking at three different models in the same class and through several months of research and mulitple test drives we believe that the Mazda 3 was the overall best value for the money. The sales professional that assisted us was Bill Emerson. His total focus during the two month process was the CUSTOMER (our) EXPERIENCE. When I pulled up to the dealership to pick the vehicle up, there was Bill, waiting for me to arrive and wiping the dust off the car. He wanted us to be 100% satisfied with our purchase. Thank you to the entire team that worked with us during the process, Orville. Adam, John, and Brandon.

The Best Zoom Zoom Dealer Around

by from Nashville, TN |

Just bought my 9th Mazda from Nelson and the experience was , as usual, top notch! I'm usually not impressed with dealers but Nelson Downtown does everything right, the first time ! Cody Schomber was my sales guy and he was terrific! Management was easy to deal with as usual with no gimics and I got a more than fair deal. It's why I keep coming back. Oh, and the Service Dept. is equally great. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, give them a try, you'll be impressed.

Great experience, easy to deal with

by from Hillsboro, Ohio |

I drove four and a half hours to buy a truck I could only find at nelson and Landis and Chad made this experience unbelievably easy. Everyone at the dealership was super nice and extremely helpful. I will definitely look to them to buy in the future.

A believer we are!

by from Nashville, TN |

We were very pleased at the customer service we were shown. We were in and out in record time, once we chose the vehicle, management got right on getting the deal done and paperwork ready to sign. Thanks for the great experience

Very helpful and friendly!

by from Nashville TN |

So helpful and friendly! Really made the process fun and worked with me on a lot of things! Seemed just as excited that I got the car that I wanted as I was. Trevor was so great!

Top notch service

by from Cane Ridge, TN |

Brough my vehicle to the Downtown location and received excellent service. The advisor was excellent to work with and I will definitely return for future services.