Downtown Hyundai & Subaru

Service 866-828-6189

Customer Service is Our #1 Priority

new owers, great staff

by from Nashville, TN |

I stopped in recently at now called Downtown Subaru to look at new Legacys because I've been considering buying. The salesman was great, very helpful and informative. The sales manager took the time to come out and make sure I got everything I needed. Good overall experience. Will def go back when ready to buy.

2 Thumbs UP!!!!!!!!!!

by from Nashville |

I came into the dealership torn as to what kind of Subaru I had in mind. The salesman was very polite and patient with me. I express my wants and needs and he took the time to explain each vehicle that fit my needs. I also was giving the ability to test drive both vehicles. Although I will not be ready to purchase a vehicle until late Feb. the guys still went through the motion as if I was purchasing the vehicle that day. Which gave me an idea as what to expect. My only problem with the Dealership is the Tidiness of the Women restroom other than that this Dealership gets 2 thumbs up!!!

Very refreshing

by from Nashville, TN |

I recently moved to Nashville from the Northeast. I have had 5 Subaru's in the past and just purchased my 6th from Downtown Subaru of Nashville. I work in the downtown area so that was the closest dealer to me. After doing some browsing on there website, i decided i wanted a new Limited Forester. I must say, I have bought many cars in the past, and have experienced some uncomfortable moments, to say the least. Not the case here. My sales person, Ryan, was not only very informative, but very helpful and respectful of me and my time. After a brief conversation of what my wants and needs were, Ryan showed me almost exactly the Forester i was looking for. After a test drive and a little more talking, i decided to make the purchase. Usually, the purchase part of the car buying experience is very uncomfortable for me. However, the sales manager introduced himself to me and was very forth coming and up front. I don't know if I have ever gotten the deal i hope for when buying a car, but i felt like i was given a very fair and honest deal up front. The situation was a comfortable one and i had no problem purchasing my car from Downtown Subaru. I will say that it seemed really cold in the showroom. My only complaint is they should turn the heat on in the winter time.

Caveat Emptor

by from Nashville, TN |

Staff was friendly enough, easy to talk to, but bottom line, the car I was looking at had an MSRP of $18,255, and they had tacked on a $1400 "Dealer Protection Package", and a $2000 "Market Adjusted Value" markup. A total of $3400 in pure-profit markups. I wound up buying my car (with one of the $2000 option packages) for under MSRP at another dealer, which was less than these guys were charging for a base model.

Never again.

by from Nashville, TN |

Asked for a specific interior color, exterior color and transmission. I got a reply that said "we've got that exact car in stock". When I arrived it was the WRONG interior color, the WRONG exterior color, and the WRONG transmission. I forgave that (mistakenly) and ended up with a vehicle anyway. that should have been my clue, but NO. Now every annoyance with the car is swept under the rug. Promise are made and never fulfilled. I have absolutely no use for this dealership whatsoever.