Beaman Toyota Buick GMC

(3.1) 8 Reviews

1525 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203

Great Deal!

by from nashville, TN |

As a young solider they were extremely helpful and awesome through out the whole process. Bought my first car (new) and got an awesome deal with them. Ask for Jason Lorenz!

Treated us well.

by from La Vergne, TN |

Bought a used Scion that they just received on trade-in and they assured me that they would take out a few dents and do some body work to make it look great. After dealing with other dealership for the last 30 years of car buying I was a bit worried that they would not honor our agreement since I paid for the car already. Dropped it off today for the repairs and got super-great treatment. These folks are better than most. I have spoke with several Beaman employees and I get the impression they all care and they seem confident that their company would do the right thing and take care of us. They did take good care of us and we will buy here again. Al Nixon and Sterling were great before and after the sale and Mike the Sales Manager is amazing. Body Shop(Brian) , Finance (Jennifer), and reception (Joan) are also top notch! YMMV, but they were very good to us.

Poor Response from Dealer

by from Louisville, KY |

Twice, I requested interior photos of a vehicle of interest but received no response.

Great buying experience!

by from White House, Tn. |

I found a 2005 GMC Sierra Z-71 on their website, looked like a very clean truck, set up a time to test drive it, truck was waiting for me when I arrived, the salesman was Jason Sutherland, truck was very nice, drove great! Made an offer on the truck, they excepted the offer. Jason took the truck and had it washed, put gas in it and in about 45 minutes I was gone with the truck. Had been looking for several weeks for a truck, this one was by far the nicest I had seen. Everyone I dealt with at Beaman was great! Highly recommend this dealership. Would definitly buy from them again!

Car not as advertised

by from Nashville, tn |

We viewed a one owner exceptionally clean (their words) that was probably one of the nastiest and dirtiest cars we have ever seen on a lot. Beaman has been around a long time and we expect more from them. The car was not as advertised and we removed from buying consideration. Be careful when looking at their used car inventory and never buy sight unseen. I hope this was a one-time thing, but it tarnishes the Beaman brand overall and the ownership should have a look at management on the lot and take some appropriate action.

wow...

by from Brentwood |

First time writing a review for a dealer but just when i started writing this review saw the other two....if I would have read those before going to this dealership I would not have gone the that place. But my experience was very different...I talked to this guy TEM there who is from india...he made me really comfortable and me and my wife got a very good deal on our Toyota Avalon. He took us thru all financing and got us a 0% financing on our purchase. Everone was really nice and professional. I guess the other reviewer is right they sell a lot of cars there... I am very happy with my purchase and will recommend all my friends to go and ask for TEM.

RUDE, Inconsiderate BULLIES -STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

by from Nashville, TN |

I went to this dealership due to the fact their website listed they had 4 of the model I was looking at. The sales staff claimed they didn't have any in stock and were very rude and demeaning in their attitude and tone. They wouldn't even look up any of the stock #s. They went on to explain the website has inventory as "place holders". A staff member went on to say they sale their cars just fine without my business. The sales manager on duty brushed off my complaint and advised it's standard practice for the dealership to sale cars sight unseen.

Beaman Toyota Buick GMC responded to this review

October 11, 2012

In response to the review by s1700, we would love to know this person's identity so that we can personally apologize for any treatment perceived as rude. We try very hard to meet the needs of each and every customer and would very much like to speak with this customer to get more details of their experience at Beaman. It would certainly be our pleasure to locate a vehicle meeting their needs and bring it in from another dealer if that would make them happy. Ann Eaden, Vice President, Beaman Automotive Group

2009 Infiniti G37 Sport Coupe - Stock# 00W8669A

by from Columbus, IN. |

I drove 4 hours (one way)to purchase this vehicle after being told on the phone that it was in "immaculate" condition. The vehicle is not even close to being immaculate with multiple scratches on both mirrors, front spoiler, rear bumper, and the wheels have been repaired and painted from curb rash. I asked the sales manager for reimbursement of my rental car and gas expenses and was told no. Stay away from this dealership! This dealer misrepresented his product and will do the sam to you as well. They are a high volume dealership with little regard for customer satisfaction.

Beaman Toyota Buick GMC responded to this review

October 11, 2012

To the customer who drove from Columbus, IN to look at a used 2009 Infinity G37, we sincerely apologize that you were disappointed in the vehicle when you saw it. It is a used car and does have some scratches that one would expect on a 3 year old car. We are a high volume dealer in addition to being known for our high customer satisfaction ratings. We have nothing to gain by misrepresenting our products and we are sorry that we were not able to satisfy you. Ann Eaden, Vice President, Beaman Automotive Group,