Crown Ford

646 Thompson Lane, Nashville, TN 37204

New 866-674-5287
Used 888-437-0244
Service 877-276-4795

"Nobody, but Nooobody can sell you for less!"

service center

by from Nashville, TN |

excellent service and their estimate on how long it would take to complete was right on the money! Very professional

ford explorer

by from nashville, tennessee |

my 15 000 mile check ...oil change...and removal of a nail in my tire... was a great experience...part of the reason i chose a FORD truck was the convenience of the service dept... there on Thompson Lane....they have not let me down..! ..thanks...james..

Regular Service for Expedition

by from Nashville, Tennessee |

I have always found the service a Crown Ford to be prompt, of high quality and friendly. I could only make one suggestion. On several occasions when you first arrive, the staff at the drive in service bay are so often involved at their computers that the costumer sits wondering where to go for service for sometimes extended lengths of time. I suggest that a staff member be a bit more responsive and direct the customer to the appropriate service advisor. I don't want to over-state this issue, we will continue to bring our cars to Crown for service and hope to purchase a new one soon. Thanks, Bob Nash

August 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Oil Change On The Stang

by from La Vergne, TN |

No surprises from you to me so no problems with me towards you. Ya did good. Consistently good service.

August 29, 2015

Thanks for the feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

awesome!

by from Nashville, TN |

They are always awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only annoying thing is that you guys repeatedly send these feedback things. If it were bad service I wouldn't be a repeat customer.

August 29, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! The staff at Crown Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Crown Ford, Best service in town.

by from Nashville, TN |

Rob Wilson is Professional and knowledgeable, excellent service. He does a great customer service job.

Very trustworthy

by from Miami, florida |

I got all four tires changed for my GT mustang. Very quick, less than an hour, and affordable, 700$. I trust crow ford so much that I bought another car this month from them.

Service Work

by from Franklin, TN |

Pleased with service. Kept me inform as to costs and progress of service. Finished when they said they would. Would go back again.

August 29, 2015

Bill, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Customer

by from Nashville, TN |

I made my appointment online and entered the specifics of the service I required as well as my contact information. When I arrived, I had to repeat this same information to the service rep. I would think the service rep. would get a feed online of this information so that this repetitiveness could be eliminated (i.e., it is in the Company's data system but it appeared was not made available to him).

Very Satisfied

by from Nashville, TN |

I felt no pressure to be pushed into a car and the salesman and Lee the finance gentleman worked with me to get a great deal within my budget. I am very happy with my purchase.