Crown Ford

646 Thompson Lane, Nashville, TN 37204

New 866-674-5287
Used 888-437-0244
Service 877-276-4795

"Nobody, but Nooobody can sell you for less!"

What is a Title? Of What? Crown Ford...

by from Nashville, TN |

I have purchased many cars as I am in sales. In the past, I have never had a good feeling about the Sales people that I have worked with in my purchase. They just wanted to sell me a car and weren't really looking out for my needs and concerns....that is until I came to Crown Ford. Charles and Lee did such a great job. Honest from the being and very open about where and how they came up with the pricing on their car as well as my trade in. I would recommend this dealership to everyone looking to purchase a car/truck. Thank you so much...it was refreshing to be treated in the professional manner we were treated. Thanks, Bobby and Pam Posner

First Class Operation

by from Nashville, TN |

The is first class operation before, during and after your purchase.

2014 Ford F-150 FX2

by from Nashville, TN |

I purchased a 2014 Ford F-150 FX2. The customer service was great, they were really pacient with me and I never felt pressured in making my decision. The process was a lot longer than I expected but it was mainly because of me deciding. If you're ever in need in purchasing a car, I would highly recommend stopping by Crown Ford and ask for Mike Price.

Excellent Service! Incredibly great work!

by from Nashville, TN |

Terry and his crew did an excellent job. The car looks brand new. Terry couldn't have been better to work with. I couldn't be happier. A great body shop. Thank you Terry!

My visit of 11/10/14

by from Nashville, TN |

I have always taken my Ford Escape back to this dealership where I purchased it new for regular maintenance. I have not had any bad experiences with them and was in and out on a timely manner for the service I took my vehicle in for on 11/10/14. Everyone is always courteous and professional there. Harold Bush Happy Owner.

Crown Ford Service

by from Nashville, TN |

I had my oil changed and tires rotated. Your staff is always friendly and professional. I have dealt with Randy in service for many years and he is always more than accomodating. He is a great asset to your business. I also love your new waiting area. I have always had great success with your collision center as well.

Exemplary Service !

by from Nashville, TN |

As is and has been regularly true, the Service was excellent, the Key drop and Service request on Sunday was easy and convenient (much appreciated), and by 8:15 Monday morning, Jim Alley had contacted me regarding advised tire matching and replacements, in which advise I concurred. The Service was completed and we were contacted even prior to the anticipated completion time, and the vehicle was picked-up by mid-afternoon, Monday. That is "Service" as it was intended to be!

Excellent sales staff

by from Nashville, TN |

Tim was very helpful and not pushy,,enjoyed the transaction,,total time was less than 4 hours out the door,, I didnt really care for the sales pitches when doing the paperwork, i think his name was Ronald,when i say no, that should be the final word.. other than that it was enjoyable,

Mezei

by from Nashville, TN |

Rob, who took my service was very friendly towards me and helpful with all the questions that I had to be answered. My next service with you, I want Rob to handle my service. Thank You.

Very happy with my new Ford Focus

by from Nashville, TN |

I purchased a new 2014 Ford Focus. Service was great. No long wait times. Staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. No high pressure sales tactics. Would definitely recommend that you purchase your next vehicle from Crown Ford.