Volvo of Nashville

Service 888-551-9121

All Sales by Appointment Only

Complete Satisfaction

by from Nashville, TN |

John Phillips could not have been more helpful, or have made my car buying experience any greater. He went above and beyond in effort to answer and questions or concerns I may have had. I never felt pressured or rushed in my decisions. I felt confident in his knowledge of the vehicles he had for sale. His help in selecting the right vehicle to meet my needs was invaluable. He was even helpful providing answers to questions that came up when I sold my existing Volvo privately. I would highly recommend John Phillips when you are looking for a new or used vehicle.

Very pleased

by from franklin tn |

Bought a used Prius on a cash deal from the dealership for my work car. Everyone was extremely polite and helpful. Very smooth transaction and even had an extra key fob ordered for the car after the sale. Will be back in the future.

AWESOME Car Buying Experience!!

by from Franklin,TN |

John has the most patience of anyone I've ever met. No pressure, no sales pitch, no nonsense. I've purchased three cars in my life and If I would have known it was going to be as simple and relaxing as this I would have bought them ALL at Volvo Nashville! Their entire team is amazing and I looked many places for my vehicle this tim . But I won't be looking anywhere else next time!

Great, patient and friendly service.

by from Mount Juliet, TN |

John at Volvo of Nashville was the best and most patient salesman I've ever encountered in my 37 years of living. I was on the fence about the xc60 that I purchased, and John put me completely at ease by making himself available at least 3 Saturdays in a row to answer questions. Each week, he was just as friendly and open as he was the first time we met. If you have to or want to buy a Volvo, this is the place to do it.

2010 Volvo C30

by from St. Louis, MO |

I bought a 2010 Volvo C30 a couple of months ago from John Phillips. They gave me a very fair price and picked me up from the airport as I live in St. Louis, MO. The communication was terrific as I asked questions. He made the whole transaction very easy for someone from out of town. I highly recommend them for buying a car.

Loving our V60 T5

by from Spring Hill, Tn. |

John was great. First time for a Volvo. So far so good. If I had to say I would buy another at this point, the answer would be yes. John was easy to deal with. Was not impressed with service manager however. Probably will use another for our service needs, which I don't like to do after purchasing a new car. Overall, First time buying a Volvo at this dealership with John was a good one, and we thank him very much.

Nobody does it better

by from Nashville, TN |

When I bought my S-60 in December of 2013, the entire process was quick, friendly, and everything I could ever hope for in a car dealer. Since that time, the service department, headed by Frank Marshall, has been the very best I have ever had in my 50+ years of car ownership. The service department is fast, reasonably priced, and everything is of the highest quality. I refer to Volvo of Nashville as the James Bond of Car Dealerships, "Nobody Does It Better."

My First Volvo, but probably not my last!

by from Nashville, TN |

I'm the type that researches cars for months before making a decision. I had settled on a different make and model because of a new style for the 2016 model year. While waiting for that car to hit dealer showrooms, I started researching the Volvo S60. I dropped by Volvo of Nashville on a Saturday 5 minutes before closing, and John eagerly and patiently showed me several models. After thinking for the week, I went back the following Saturday to do a test drive. I was so surprised at how smooth the car handled and how comfortable the seats were. During my test drive, I knew I wanted to buy the S60. After getting back to the dealership, I was taken into the customer theater where the details of the car that I was considering were placed on a large screen monitor, and the invoice was reviewed with me. I was offered a beverage while John completed paperwork. Mr. Tune (the owner) met with me personally and checked with multiple financiers until he was able to get me an interest rate I was happy with. I LOVE my new S60 and so does everyone I've shown it to. The most important thing from the entire purchase experience was the post-purchase customer service I am receiving. While test driving, I realized that the car did not have a back up camera installed even though the dealer website stated it did. John verified my observation on the website and ordered a backup camera with no change in the price of the car. To top it off, the camera could not be installed the day I purchased since it was a Saturday, so Mr. Tune offered for the day it will be installed to send his staff to my place of work, pick up my car, take it to the dealership, install the camera, detail my car, and return the car to my work so that I would not have take time off. In this day and age, that kind of customer service just does not exist anymore!

True Customer Focus - what a find!

by from Arrington, TN |

I started my purchase process at a dealership much closer to my home and did not receive a greeting, much less assistance. However, from the minute I pulled in the lot at Volvo of Nashville, John made me his number one focus and my search for the right vehicle for me his mission. I drove many, many cars and was never pressured to make a quick decision. John was specific in his answers to my questions and never attempted to steer me to spend more than I initially planned. I was never rushed. Through a careful evaluation of my options, I ended up with a factory executive S80 at a very fair price even though I thought I really wanted the S60. I am thrilled with my car and very pleased i didn't get the smaller S60. My car was delivered in beautiful condition and I was able to sign the paperwork and drive off in 30 minutes or less. John has delivered exceptional support after the sale as well. I highly recommend this dealership as a customer friendly sales process with a great quality product.

Excellent Experience

by from Nashville. TN |

John Phillips and partners made our new car buying experience pleasurable, no nonsense and haggle-free. I would highly recommend them over any other dealerships when interested in purchasing a Volvo. Outstanding customer service, as well.