Volvo of Nashville

Service 888-551-9121

All Sales by Appointment Only

Business Must Be So Good They Don't Need More

by from Birmingham, AL |

I spoke with several people and each seemed bothered by my sales inquiries, as if they were not interested. I am generally good with the "no hassles" sales proocess. However, it is scary when your business model gets to the point that employees are not incented enough to give a darn about a sales opportunity. Had a much better experience at other Volvo dealerships and purchased exactly what I was looking for with outstanding service, start to finish, from the other delaer.

Huge Selection...Kindest sales process ever!

by from Nashville, TN |

We shopped online and called several dealers, only to get the runaround from everyone except Volvo of Nashville. We spoke directly with the Product Manager(John Phillips). He answered our questions directly, made us feel very comfortable, and allowed us to enjoy the complete buying process. My wife and I highly recommend that you do business with Volvo of Nashville. We were skeptical at first based on some scathing reviews, John changed our minds. We love our Volvo. We loved doing business with Volvo of Nashville, and plan on spreading the word to our friends and business associates about our experience. Their fixed price approach saves time and money, not to mention the usual aggravation associated with buying a car. Sincerely, Your happy XC60 customer

LOVE my car!

by from New Smyrna Beach Florida |

We really did our homework before coming to Nashville to see this car and it was worth the drive from Florida! John Phillips helped us and went to great lengths to answer every question and ultimately made this purchase as smooth as possible. The car is awesome and I left with the confidence that I would return to this dealership if ever I need to purchase another car. The cars are top of the line and reasonably priced. When I asked if I could take the car to allow a reputable mechanic in the Nashville area to take a look they were completely accommodating. This is my favorite car of all time - Thanks John Phillips! You are the best!

None Better!

by from Nashville, TN |

The team at Volvo of Nashville treated us like real human beings when shopping for our new Volvo. That is why they get five stars. No games whatsoever...We purchased a Certified Pre-Owned Volvo at the best price along with fast and easy hassle free transaction. By the way they have the most Volvo cars from which to choose. Keep up the great work. Thanks guys!

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!!!!!

by from Franklin, TN |

I recently was in the market to purchase a new car and stopped in at Volvo of Nashville. I had so many questions and Jett, the GM, was so great at answering every single question I had. I ended up purchasing an XC60 and absolutely love it! The gave me a great deal on my trade-in as well! I read the other experiences the previous reviewers had left and my experience was the complete opposite! I have recommended Volvo of nashville to so many people based on my wonderful experience!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from Spring Hill, TN |

I have to say I was extremely impressed with the customer service at Volvo of Nashville! I had my XC90 serviced and Frank was great at explaining details and prices to me! I will continue to let them service my vehicle even though I live closer to "the Other Guys" dealership....its worth the extra drive for the fast and friendly service I received!!!!!

BEST Car ever

by from Cumberland Furnace, TN |

Jett & John were Awesome! I bought a 2014 XC60 off the showroom floor...it was beautiful!!! and i did it all on my lunch hour...John is smart...and he can help people who know what they want.....Sorry to those who had a bad experience.....Life is what You make it.

Happy Customer

by from Nashville, TN |

On my 6th Volvo from Volvo of Nashville - Great service and fair prices. Always treated well and appreciate the local ownership by the same family since the beginning.

No callback, no email!

by from Charleston, WV |

I emailed about a car, gave name number and email address. I didn't even get an email.

Volvo of Nashville responded to this review

April 23, 2014

we do not sell, deliver , or follow up out of state business unless customer makes physical visit to our establishment and initiates a transaction. this has served us well for 50 years as there is too much room for error and misinterpretation. the exception to this is southern ky as it is close by. our logs indicate this individual whose name we have never phoned us... john tune, president, volvo of nashville

Steer away.

by from Danville, KY |

Spoke with the owner one day and he told me he would call back the next day. He did not bother to call. After I called him, he hung up on me when I questioned his pricing quote.